Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Is anyone planning to watch Bhaskar Bharthi?
I saw the promo it was really funny Ragini SHarma is there she is Bharthi female version of Bhskar !!
Wished Apu did that rle instead of Ejaz not that I don;t like Ejaz !! It wud have been a challening role for Apu also and his chemistry with Ragini was really good in RKB
I can iagine Apu flirting with all the girls which is totally against his real life personality
A few of Armaan charactertistcs cud be implemented inBahskar also if Apu played the role !!! 😊
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Is anyone planning to watch Bhaskar Bharthi?

I saw the promo it was really funny Ragini SHarma is there she is Bharthi female version of Bhskar !!
Wished Apu did that rle instead of Ejaz not that I don;t like Ejaz !! It wud have been a challening role for Apu also and his chemistry with Ragini was really good in RKB
I can iagine Apu flirting with all the girls which is totally against his real life personality
A few of Armaan charactertistcs cud be implemented inBahskar also if Apu played the role !!! 😊

hav anyone of u watched Mr. yha Mrs. .I think its d same stroy. bhaskar converting to bharati.
I watched that flim. its 🤢 so now I am happy that apu is not donig this show😃
shanti05 thumbnail
Ok to all he unmarried girls !!!

Who do you think shud be ur dream guy
Armaan Suri
Dev Pratap Singh
Shekhar Kapoor

What qualities of Armaan was missing in Dev Paratap Singh and what qualities of Dev ws missing in Shekhar and what qualities of Shelhar was missing in Armaan

Calling all the  single girls Poonam, Riya, Ekfy, Yuvi, Sharmii ( want a detaled descriptiyou 😆), Nisha  and all other whose name I did'nt take

Rekha u can also participate 😉 hubby mai hi who quzalities dondkay bataoo!!
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Guys, can I suggest the name for the new fc - Appu Ghar😉😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Ya Apu ghar wud be great !! thanks hansa for ur valuable suggestion !!! Aap suggest kai ho aur who implement Na ho yeah koi baat huyee !!!
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ya Apu ghar wud be great !! thanks hansa for ur valuable suggestion !!! Aap suggest kai ho aur who implement Na ho yeah koi baat huyee !!!

Awwww, so sweet of you Shanti to say that 😳😳
ekfy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ok to all he unmarried girls !!!

Who do you think shud be ur dream guy
Armaan Suri
Dev Pratap Singh
Shekhar Kapoor

What qualities of Armaan was missing in Dev Paratap Singh and what qualities of Dev ws missing in Shekhar and what qualities of Shelhar was missing in Armaan

Calling all the single girls Poonam, Riya, Ekfy, Yuvi, Sharmii ( want a detaled descriptiyou 😆), Nisha and all other whose name I did'nt take

Rekha u can also participate 😉 hubby mai hi who quzalities dondkay bataoo!!

my dream guy should be charming and romantic like Arman Suri, sometimes arrogant like Dev Pratap Singh and soo patience and humble like Shekar Kapoor...😳 sorry Shanti di...so difficult to describe my dream guy. its more difficult when you put that three character here. i think if you write Apurva, himself...its become more and more difficult😆 i think i got crazy now🤪

the three character have their own qualities and the role was act by same actor. they are different and i love the all character. oh! Although i'm not good in english, it was too difficult for me to write it

ekfy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hansa

Awwww, so sweet of you Shanti to say that 😳😳

i agree with both of you and if you never mind, what the meaning of that name😊

shanti05 thumbnail
Ekfy Apu Ghar s Apou'har is an amusement park in Delhi but now since we have Apoorvrva  FC actually APu so making it Apu Ghar
shanti05 thumbnail
Till Apu's new show starts anyone interested in cming to Bhaskar Bharthi  nw show on SONY by T&D starting next wek
I hope Apu starts cming back on television !! donnowhat he is doing dose't want to show his fae back on television !!Now a days serials start pretty soon as one ends and if its a good stroyline actors will take it up and start workin on it
Apu ka to no trace !!!