Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Absolutely! We managed to get through this weekend with new years' parties but subsequently we've only got our own creative imaginations to get through with! 

I'm just hoping Phulwa realises soon enough that she doesn't have the tape so that she can drop the whole thing and we can get on further with out PhAbtastic progress. How else can we create more cutesy scenes if our two unwilling lovebirds don't give us any inspiration??πŸ˜†
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vita93

Aaah I'm dying of worry here!!:( 

It doesn't matter that stupid Sharbati finally found some aakal from somewhere😑 and used it to make a key (is the keymaker her bhai or something that she can get it at this late at night??) BUT I don't want Phulwa to say anything to Abhay till she realises it isn't there anymore!

The best would be if the Thakur, in his usual fit of boasting, tells her he has the tape. Then 1) she won't show anything to Abhay till 2) she manages to get it back or 3) makes a new one.

Ughh my sister was so righteously commenting on how dayns like Sharbati can be so lucky that Phulwa didn't enter the room and heroine's like Phulwa are unlucky every time😭

@bold i was also wondering abt it that in the dead night where did she find such a key-maker who can make key at such short notice!!πŸ˜†

and congratz sharbati didn't get succeed in her stupid plan!!
bvut now the quesn is that will abhay see this tape or sumthing again happens??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

@bold i was also wondering abt it that in the dead night where did she find such a key-maker who can make key at such short notice!!πŸ˜†

bvut now the quesn is that will abhay see this tape or sumthing again happens??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

@bold- Exactly! Will he able to see it this time? Looking at the usual way of serials the chances of Abhay getting to watch the tape so soon are very less. 
I'm afriad Thakur will again have his way. 
vita93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

LOL you know I just realised something, that when required, the CVs can suddenly make everybody on set so smart. Like giving Sharbati the idea to create a duplicate key from her keymaker rishtedar, and giving Phulwa the idea that apparently the cassette was stolen from soapy hands (seriously, people since when does suddenly soapy hands = stolen cassette) and giving Thakur the idea that the cassette's in the tiffin. In any case, it helped. 

As to your question, I'm guessing not too soon. I mean, after labouring for so long, it's a bit too unrealistic the Thakur would get pardafashed (then again since when did we think we'd get a chot-wali-carrying PhAb scene so soon LOL). Still I think he might misplace the tape somewhere. 

OH WAIT NOW PHULWA WOULD THINK ABHAY KNOWS WHAT'S INSIDE. Darn it hopefully she doesn't say anything to him till confirming whether or not he's watched it.
We could go to the greatest extreme and say that Abhay watched it but pretended not to in order to capture the Thakur, but that's way too far-fetched. sigh.
Ameres thumbnail

LOL you know I just realised something, that when required, the CVs can suddenly make everybody on set so smart. Like giving Sharbati the idea to create a duplicate key from her keymaker rishtedar, and giving Phulwa the idea that apparently the cassette was stolen from soapy hands (seriously, people since when does suddenly soapy hands = stolen cassette) and giving Thakur the idea that the cassette's in the tiffin. In any case, it helped. 
Oh oh! Even i guessed that one! See im the smart one here.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As to your question, I'm guessing not too soon. I mean, after labouring for so long, it's a bit too unrealistic the Thakur would get pardafashed (then again since when did we think we'd get a chot-wali-carrying PhAb scene so soon LOL). Still I think he might misplace the tape somewhere. 

OH WAIT NOW PHULWA WOULD THINK ABHAY KNOWS WHAT'S INSIDE. Darn it hopefully she doesn't say anything to him till confirming whether or not he's watched it.
We could go to the greatest extreme and say that Abhay watched it but pretended not to in order to capture the Thakur, but that's way too far-fetched. sigh.
Yikes! Possible. But Phulwa knows Abhay is not bad so...hoping for the best. 

@bold- Wow! Yeah thats a lil far fetched but if that happens that would be sooo cool! And it can increase the possibility of PhAb scenes. ;)

vita93 thumbnail
@Anu - Wow yaar, you should totally be a bahu on set now, itni chalaki will be great for making such plans!πŸ˜† Haha but yeah, today was like triple dhamaka. Seriously, Phulwa is not just a dakayt+thakurayn, she's also a master strategist now. Wah Abhay, aapki patni to puri police foj hainXD

@bold - haha the way things are going, PhAb will keep on happening whether we want them or not! Well it's anybody's guess now, he's such a master actor as we've seen already. But I'm supposing he'll be too devastated by the news to come up with such a plan. 

So now that this tape thing is dubbed a no-show, any other ideas as to what we'll see in upcoming episodes?
Ameres thumbnail
Bahu!?! πŸ€£
No thank you mein aise hi achi hoon. :P 

Oh yeah CVs are in mood of giving us jhatkas. πŸ˜†
Abhay himself is the best tu patni bhi besht hi hogi na! ;) :P 
And Phulwa would say to this 'aap se hi tu seekha hai patimohodey ke chal kaise chalte hain.' lol. 

@Tape- True. That would be the most shattering moment for him. 

New ideas? Filhal tu kuch nahi. In a lil while. πŸ˜‰
vita93 thumbnail
@Jhatkas - I was absolutely looking forward to it all of last week, but now I'm getting just that bit worried. I truly didn't expect the PhAb line to show up, but it was just fantastic. Like seriously, a breath of much-needed fresh air:):)

@Phulwa's dialogue - πŸ€£ Well said! Haye haye Phulwa ki nautanki to patimohodeyko hila dega! Their choti-moti nok-jhok dekhna kitna mazedar!
I'm pretty sure by next year's award ceremony they'll be a strong contender for the best jodi award on Colours, I assure you!:)
Itne zhakass couple, dacoit aur police ka, never-before seen! 

@Tape - Don't be too sad mera dost, jo bhi hoga acche keliye hoga. True it will be heartbreaking, but that's when he'll truly put his head on his pyaare patnijee's caring shoulders, and that's when we'll see magic happenπŸ˜‰

Khair I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens tomorrow. Though I hope it doesn't drag on as long as today
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i agree wid u that CVs've sudden brainwaves abt these things but one thing i was also wondering that if Phulwa"ll ever findout abt it that sharbati wen took imprint on a soap, soap wud've been left its soapiness on the key & wen she handle it will she realizeit or not. but luks like she was not shown a dumbo even after knowing abt it!!
and even its shown that Phulwa did know abt the sabotage being done by sharbati like ppl so she must'd been prepared!!and  4 the 1st time i liked a heroine giving a punch 2 -ve ckts oderwise in oder shows its always the vamps or villains got so much brains!!
 @bold i agree it"ll not so soon but i hope even if Abhay knew sumhow he won't pretend 2 know abt it & behave as if he'dn't seen it & start helping Phulwa indirectly.but its also possible that thakur may call that Rahul 2 get that tape sumhow from abhay's tiffin!!Confused
Ameres thumbnail

@Jhatkas - I was absolutely looking forward to it all of last week, but now I'm getting just that bit worried. I truly didn't expect the PhAb line to show up, but it was just fantastic. Like seriously, a breath of much-needed fresh air:):)

AGREE!! PhAb scenes were much needed. And still are! πŸ˜‰
@Phulwa's dialogue - πŸ€£ Well said! Haye haye Phulwa ki nautanki to patimohodeyko hila dega! Their choti-moti nok-jhok dekhna kitna mazedar! 
Yes yes! They are my two cuties! hehe. πŸ˜³
I'm pretty sure by next year's award ceremony they'll be a strong contender for the best jodi award on Colours, I assure you!:)
Itne zhakass couple, dacoit aur police ka, never-before seen! 
Exactly! They should better be nominated and win the award. They deserve it. :]

@Tape - Don't be too sad mera dost, jo bhi hoga acche keliye hoga. True it will be heartbreaking, but that's when he'll truly put his head on his pyaare patnijee's caring shoulders, and that's when we'll see magic happenπŸ˜‰
Oh haan woh tu hain. And im waiting impatiently for that day! 

Khair I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens tomorrow. Though I hope it doesn't drag on as long as today
True, today was dedicated to Thakur and his rofl expressions and Phulwas cool act. 
But i missed Abhay. :(
Hopefully by tomorrow they wrap this up or at least get to the climax already! Its about time.