Future musings

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
There's so much dhamakedar stuff going on in Phulwa these past few days, that we've all been left wondering what might just happen next. Instead of just musing to yourself, why not we come up with our own theories how things play out!😃

So starting with today's fantastic episode and the precap, it seems as though Phulwa's going to put the video cam Gauri brought to use and get Thakur on tape. But as we've seen too often, it's more likely that she's gonna cook up a storm in the house only to be let down when the tapes are switched or something like that. And then, very possibly, Abhay's going to be even more upset with her.
I would've put some bets on the Thakurayn coming to her rescue, but after the annoying sharbat woman pulled on her chote thakur act, think we're back to square one on our PhAb relationship:(

After the epic pyaar ki kahani, somehow I don't think they're planning to show anything happy for a while...
What'd you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup after the fabulous PhAb yesterday i think we can forget PhAb scenes for a while. 
Moreover as per the precap Phulwa will be trying that cam trick and as you said it hardly works balke most of the times the lead char them selves get in trouble because of it. And since they had warn us in the promo itself so im not hoping for much. Pretty scared for Phulwa...
I cant bear to watch Abhay again being that rude with her. :( 
Itni mushkiloon se tu yahan tak punche the...I just hope even if the cam trick doesnt work even then PhAb relation doesnt get much affected by it in the negative way...Hoping. 
vita93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ameres

Yup after the fabulous PhAb yesterday i think we can forget PhAb scenes for a while. 

Moreover as per the precap Phulwa will be trying that cam trick and as you said it hardly works balke most of the times the lead char them selves get in trouble because of it. And since they had warn us in the promo itself so im not hoping for much. Pretty scared for Phulwa...
I cant bear to watch Abhay again being that rude with her. :( 
Itni mushkiloon se tu yahan tak punche the...I just hope even if the cam trick doesnt work even then PhAb relation doesnt get much affected by it in the negative way...Hoping. 

@Bold - Could we really ask for anything more? CVs are really great at giving zhatkas...both good and bad ones. Can these 2 ever have a proper and normal relationship?? Their either having a fantastic time or a down-in-the-dumps time...and hamesha ladai! Cutesi bhi aur zorse bhi😆

Hopefully Abhay would have a slightly calmer mind (yeah right) when dealing with Phulwa next time, his temper flares up at any given second...
Ameres thumbnail
Normal relation is out of question. Unhoon ne kabhi kuch normal kiya hai jo normal way mein pyar karein gey. ðŸ˜†

Ok my next musing, 
Cute Nok Jhok

Imagine Abhay is one day cleaning his gun when Phulwa comes and sees this and goes 'oh you dont even know how to do it properly. Here let me show you.' And snatches it from him and starts doing it. while Abhay just stares with that amused expression and comments how now Phulwajee will even teach him that. Sigh! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
vita93 thumbnail
@Gun scene - LOL I'm actually trying to imagine what she'll be saying to him and how he'll reply. I'm pretty they'll turn it into something so hilarious we'll be left doing this :🤣

My turn!:) I'll put in the baccha wala stupidsi dialogues, k? Please edit them as you wish and make them more PhAb!

Abhay: School mein jana bohot jaroori hain! 
Phulwa: School mein jaa-ker kuch bhi nahin sikne wala - zindagi mein yeh sab koi kaam nahin aane wala
Abhay: I want them to study well and grow up to successful people, not an unpaar dakayt like you!
Phulwa: Haye haye aur parkar bhi aapki kya huwa - aap to waise bhi andhe hain khudke ghar mein bhi criminal aazad ghum rehi hain!
-intense eye-lock staredown-
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: vita93

@Gun scene - LOL I'm actually trying to imagine what she'll be saying to him and how he'll reply. I'm pretty they'll turn it into something so hilarious we'll be left doing this :🤣

My turn!:) I'll put in the baccha wala stupidsi dialogues, k? Please edit them as you wish and make them more PhAb!

Abhay: School mein jana bohot jaroori hain! 
Phulwa: School mein jaa-ker kuch bhi nahin sikne wala - zindagi mein yeh sab koi kaam nahin aane wala
Abhay: I want them to study well and grow up to successful people, not an unpaar dakayt like you!
Phulwa: Haye haye aur parkar bhi aapki kya huwa - aap to waise bhi andhe hain khudke ghar mein bhi criminal aazad ghum rehi hain!
Abhay: Haan ek tu samne hi hai. 
-intense eye-lock staredown-

Just a lil addition. ðŸ˜†

Aur kuch aya tu will add later. 
Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ameres

Normal relation is out of question. Unhoon ne kabhi kuch normal kiya hai jo normal way mein pyar karein gey. ðŸ˜†

Ok my next musing, 
Cute Nok Jhok

Imagine Abhay is one day cleaning his gun when Phulwa comes and sees this and goes 'oh you dont even know how to do it properly. Here let me show you.' And snatches it from him and starts doing it. while Abhay just stares with that amused expression and comments how now Phulwajee will even teach him that. Sigh! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

haha u r so funny.

Btw if Abhay sees that tape and comes to know that Thakur is the culprit then the serial will go in totally different direction. I m in fact liking "thora ghussa throa pyar" track in which there is "zalim dushman"  involved 😆

I want some more nice and cute scenes between Phulwa and Abhay so the current track is totally okay with me. Its nice to c that how Abhay is tilting towards Phulwa but still can't accept as his gr8 father Baray Thakur says she is bad.

But i don't want that rude Abhay back. So plz creatives think of some more lovey dovey scenes between the two and keep us giving New Year gifts 😃😃

vita93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

haha u r so funny.

Btw if Abhay sees that tape and comes to know that Thakur is the culprit then the serial will go in totally different direction. I m in fact liking "thora ghussa throa pyar" track in which there is "zalim dushman"  involved 😆

I want some more nice and cute scenes between Phulwa and Abhay so the current track is totally okay with me. Its nice to c that how Abhay is tilting towards Phulwa but still can't accept as his gr8 father Baray Thakur says she is bad.

But i don't want that rude Abhay back. So plz creatives think of some more lovey dovey scenes between the two and keep us giving New Year gifts 😃😃

Zalim Dushman!🤣 Very true! The romantic tension between them is killing me! It's so fun to watch them keep moving back and forth, how they don't know how to act around each other:)

@Rude Abhay - Same! I think it'd be quite depressing if he's back too insulting her like before:/
CVs please in dono ke rishte ko bachakar rakkho!
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

haha u r so funny.

Lol thanks! :) 

Ah! Abhay is not gonna know the truth about Thakur any soon. Tape will be choried by Sharbati and rest is history. I just hope that Abhay remains that sweet Abhay that he is being now. 

As for the thoda ghusa thoda pyar yup, same here. Luuurving it! ðŸ˜³

vita93 thumbnail
I know! I'm actually quite glad he ran off, at least then she can return and realise that the video cam isn't around. I really wouldn't have wanted her to spoil his mood in the morning and start a phaltuki ladai that would've turned very sour.

Can I say that there's a good chance the PhAb scene will remain on its feet for now? Sure sure Sharbati took the tape away, but the fact that Abhay ran off would mean that CVs don't want her to be badnaamed like that in front of him again...

Ok then CVs. Guess it's more PhAb and less Thakur now😊