Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

hi

Originally posted by: 8877

HI
   JUHI IS THE EXCELLENT ACTOR . HER SMILE IS SUPERB 😛 .THE LUCKIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD WILL MARRY HER.SHE IS SOO LOVELY GIRL. MAY GOD BLESS HER.

welcome to the club

have fun and partcipiate in the discussions too

i second all what you said. ju is the best

norzar

norzar thumbnail

hi

Originally posted by: surakshita

SVOI will be replaced by the SVOI kids version i feel.

Antakshari will be a atleast bi-weekly slot, which one needs to be seen. I feel they are changing the Antakshari format to something different too to make it more enticing for viewers.

i heard in antak forum, that they are probs between gajendra and hsi wife, therefore antak 3 session might not happen

hope it happens, i wnat to see ju in antak.

i wont mind a chnage of format as long as its entertaining and goves ju alot to do. i want her to do more singing and dancing

norzar

Edited by norzar - 16 years ago
norzar thumbnail

hi

Rani's Babul did not work because it dragged. If they did it fast paced it would be a lovely and hit movie.

i know babul was dragged, but i loved the movie. it was really touching and different

norzar

norzar thumbnail

hi

Originally posted by: preethi

bt when would ant start

we dotn know yet

hope it strats soon

norzar

Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok surakshita what relation would Gajji having problems with his wife have with Antakshari??? 😕 I mean those are his personal problems & Antakshari's his professional front!!
Rah_HuJu thumbnail

Juhi in one interview said that she and Hussain was approached for a film roles similiar to Kumkum which they had rejected saying that it would not work on the big screen what is a super-duper success on the small screen. This very long time in year 2003

REALLY??????????wow I wish they'd done it!!!any idea which movie??which director??at least they would've had something to boast of on big screen...Aditya Chopra should make DDLJ II with HuJu😳

-Amby- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

really wow but juhi doesnt do anything again which she has already done

but i would be great to see hu and ju in ddlj

Originally posted by: rah_akki

REALLY??????????wow I wish they'd done it!!!any idea which movie??which director??at least they would've had something to boast of on big screen...Aditya Chopra should make DDLJ II with HuJu😳

-Amby- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hi

really ?? well i want antakshari to happen but voi will be followed with voi kids and juhi can host with shann in it too it would be nice to see her with shaan

and i think gajji will do antakshari because in one of hhis interviews he said tht antakshari is his first think which he always will continue with and he said tht he will ocme with antakshari in a new style

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

i heard in antak forum, that they are probs between gajendra and hsi wife, therefore antak 3 session might not happen

hope it happens, i wnat to see ju in antak.

i wont mind a chnage of format as long as its entertaining and goves ju alot to do. i want her to do more singing and dancing

norzar

Rah_HuJu thumbnail
hey guys have u noticed that Juhi's FC is the 2nd most popularly discussed topic in this section?? 👏 Kudos to this marvellous,terrific,sensational actress & human being!! 👏
norzar thumbnail

hi

Originally posted by: rah_akki

hey guys have u noticed that Juhi's FC is the 2nd most popularly discussed topic in this section?? 👏 Kudos to this marvellous,terrific,sensational actress & human being!! 👏

yup its amazing

hopeing to see more members partciaptaing in the club too

norzar