Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Juhi in one interview said that she and Hussain was approached for a film roles similiar to Kumkum which they had rejected saying that it would not work on the big screen what is a super-duper success on the small screen. This very long time in year 2003
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

hi

Originally posted by: surakshita

Juhi in one interview said that she and Hussain was approached for a film roles similiar to Kumkum which they had rejected saying that it would not work on the big screen what is a super-duper success on the small screen. This very long time in year 2003

yup i read about that too

i doubt a concept like kk can work on big screen, esp in todays time

norzar

norzar thumbnail

hi

Originally posted by: panjwani

well juhi said tht kk is like her baby and she has done a role of a mother onlyf ro kk and she wont do it again so may be thye do not want to leave it since they r attached to it

and abt other shows may eb surakshita is right they might be waiting for osmething worth

ambreen right nwo in kk, ju is playing a dadi. so i guess they must eb some otehr project, whcih she is considering to do, with kk

i doubt she will reply on kk only now

norzar

norzar thumbnail

hi

Originally posted by: rah_akki

I'm wishing they would do reincarnation in KK & bring back SuKk as a younger pair...if it can work on the big screen, it can even work on small screen..

if bagfilms and star dont wnat to end kk yet, then recarination is the best option.

that way they will get to play diffferent and younger roles

but then we cnat have dada-dadi na. they will have to go

norzar

norzar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rah_akki

surakshita I don't really think it's a matter of content....I'm sure Ju's getting plenty of good offers...maybe she has a contract with BAG...& besides,all her time must be taken up shooting for KK..

rahila, i too think she has plenty of offers, but now it will be hard esp afetr kk is 5 days. unless they cut down on her screen presnece in kk

she has a future project lined up as per her intv. lets hope it works out

i want her to do another assigment besides kk and antak

norzar

norzar thumbnail

hi

Originally posted by: surakshita

She used to do Antakshari which was 4 days a week and that too 1 hour with kumkum which was then 5 days a week.

Maybe she needed a break to choose the right young role too. because when you are too busy you really do not have time to check on the right role at the right time.

Whatever role she does will definitely be some dhamakedaar one. Let it be choodiyaan, shaheen, tere ishw mein, pehchaan, devi. Something to remember

ia gree with your points. but rigth nwo seh has the tiem to chhose, since antak is on a break.

i too want another memorbale role for her and her talent will surely get her that soon

lets wish her all the best

norzar

norzar thumbnail
hi

i think antak 3rd sesion will replace voic eof india.

taht may end soon and then antak can come on that time slot. weekly antak will leave her plently of time to do another assigment

norzar
surakshita thumbnail

Rani's Babul did not work because it dragged. If they did it fast paced it would be a lovely and hit movie.

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

yup i read about that too

i doubt a concept like kk can work on big screen, esp in todays time

norzar

surakshita thumbnail

SVOI will be replaced by the SVOI kids version i feel.

Antakshari will be a atleast bi-weekly slot, which one needs to be seen. I feel they are changing the Antakshari format to something different too to make it more enticing for viewers.

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

i think antak 3rd sesion will replace voic eof india.

taht may end soon and then antak can come on that time slot. weekly antak will leave her plently of time to do another assigment

norzar

Edited by surakshita - 16 years ago
surakshita thumbnail

Welcome to the fan club.

Juhi is one person a rare gem to find personally and professionally.

Originally posted by: 8877

HI
   JUHI IS THE EXCELLENT ACTOR . HER SMILE IS SUPERB 😛 .THE LUCKIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD WILL MARRY HER.SHE IS SOO LOVELY GIRL. MAY GOD BLESS HER.