Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sri2012 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hmm..G landing in haveli soon...πŸ˜†
J got a perfect wife(illegal) & in-laws.

Shivani, Kunda Tai, bade papaπŸ‘πŸΌ...not a small change in J,G & G's parentsπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..
now all is set to final kick off session from haveli people & Jaitsar villagers..πŸ‘

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

oh hold ur horses ppl , gauri will go to jaitser now , lets wait what she does there

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Monami-what harm has g done to bhairon.wasnt it j who did the damage n enjoying the city life ,it was his decision to cut off connection dat 2 on the basis of dat his mariage had nothing,no relation only ,like in colege there r 3 frnds,love triangle,in dat one person heart breaks we cant help it.bt at least G thought of family n j n went to haveli to put everything in right place.she never disrespected bt samnese pathar girenge toh one has to defend herself.
gagarulez thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tanvi yaar dont argue with people in this forum...no point...coz they will never understand your pov...I completely agree and I dont see anything wrong in Gauri or whatever she has done...faltu mein Anandi heroine miss goody two shoes gets all footage...whoever is good to Anandi automatically becomes good in people's eyes...and if Anandi is hurt then that person is evil, selfish, bad, etc etc etc...So anyways doesnt matter...I am with you and I completely understand and support Gauri...Bhairon did not and should not have interfered in her life without her knowledge and now its like an obligation to her...
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Monami-what harm has g done to bhairon.wasnt it j who did the damage n enjoying the city life ,it was his decision to cut off connection dat 2 on the basis of dat his mariage had nothing,no relation only ,like in colege there r 3 frnds,love triangle,in dat one person heart breaks we cant help it.bt at least G thought of family n j n went to haveli to put everything in right place.she never disrespected bt samnese pathar girenge toh one has to defend herself.

no Gauri has not done any harm to Bhairon directly..but what i wanted to say is that..Bhairon helped her to study further bcoz he felt guilty what DS have done with her at chidlhood..after knowing it that gauri has married to jaggya he didn't stop the funding..now when Gauri came to know the truth she is calling it a "bhikh"..isn't she insulting now the person who has helped her to become a doctor?πŸ˜• why she is so angry that Bhairon has helped her?πŸ˜• i didn't undersatnd it that why now after knowing the truth she can't take it positively?..was it Bhairon's fault that he has helped her?..πŸ˜•

she wants to defend herself?..πŸ˜• for what and from whom???😲 has Bhairon done any harm to her by helping her?..i thought she will be changed after knowing the truth..but no she is still the same..

monamie111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gagarulez

Tanvi yaar dont argue with people in this forum...no point...coz they will never understand your pov...I completely agree and I dont see anything wrong in Gauri or whatever she has done...faltu mein Anandi heroine miss goody two shoes gets all footage...whoever is good to Anandi automatically becomes good in people's eyes...and if Anandi is hurt then that person is evil, selfish, bad, etc etc etc...So anyways doesnt matter...I am with you and I completely understand and support Gauri...Bhairon did not and should not have interfered in her life without her knowledge and now its like an obligation to her...

fren, i don't agree that we support only who r good with anandi..i think everyone here support what is right!..so if anandi is right, bhairon is right, phooli is right why we would not support them?..jaggya is good with anandi now -a-days..but does anyone support him here?..i think no one supports him now!..πŸ˜›..even if he will come back to his family and anandi i'll not stop hating him!..😑

but i agree with u that Bhairon should not interfare!..[btw..i would like to know what interferance means to u all guys?..]..

i wish this time when gauri will go to jetsar bhairon will kick her out from the haveli like he did with his son..if he will not be able to do it then i wish he will give her a timeline like one month or less..and she will have to return all the money to bhairon within that time..😈
and i would love to see the logic u will give then to suppport gauri and to blame bhairon..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and the last thing is that..plz don't ever think that there is no point in arguing with people like me..πŸ˜›..so what we'll never understand?..u guys also don't want to understand us..πŸ˜› but the point is we should never lose hope..we must keep on arguing..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† may be in this process some day will come when i'll start supporting gauri..πŸ˜‰..i m really looking forward to that day!..and i m seeking one reason for what i can support gauri...πŸ˜‰..but gauri ki kismat dekho..1k reason nehi mil rahi he..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by monamie111 - 12 years ago
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monamie111

fren, i don't agree that we support only who r good with anandi..i think everyone here support what is right!..so if anandi is right, bhairon is right, phooli is right why we would not support them?..jaggya is good with anandi now -a-days..but does anyone support him here?..i think no one supports him now!..πŸ˜›..even if he will come back to his family and anandi i'll not stop hating him!..😑

but i agree with u that Bhairon should not interfare!..[btw..i would like to know what interferance means to u all guys?..]..

i wish this time when gauri will go to jetsar bhairon will kick her out from the haveli like he did with his son..if he will not be able to do it then i wish he will give her a timeline like one month or less..and she will have to return all the money to bhairon within that time..😈
and i would love to see the logic u will give then to suppport gauri and to blame bhairon..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and the last thing is that..plz don't ever think that there is no point in arguing with people like me..πŸ˜›..so what we'll never understand?..u guys also don't want to understand us..πŸ˜› but the point is we should never lose hope..we must keep on arguing..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† may be in this process some day will come when i'll start supporting gauri..πŸ˜‰..i m really looking forward to that day!..and i m seeking one reason for what i can support gauri...πŸ˜‰..but gauri ki kismat dekho..1k reason nehi mil rahi he..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

True monamie.  Even I want Bhairon to show  door to G mercilessly and  also should ask A also to stop funding J by giving some oath(like anandi does everytime aapko mhari sou bapusa). I also dont want A to provide G with 5 star service in the name of havelis izzat 😑. Its none of her business to look after the most unwelcome guest.
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Feel after reaching the haveli she will say Thanks to Bhairon.
monamie111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetha_ch

True monamie.  Even I want Bhairon to show  door to G mercilessly and  also should ask A also to stop funding J by giving some oath(like anandi does everytime aapko mhari sou bapusa). I also dont want A to provide G with 5 star service in the name of havelis izzat 😑. Its none of her business to look after the most unwelcome guest.

yes i want that now..Angry

how dillogical it is..Tongue..when anandi is giving money..its not interference..when Bhairon gave money..he has interfered in G's life..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

if Gauri really had some self-respect she would have told jaggya not to take the money from anandi..🀒
Edited by monamie111 - 12 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
monamie-i liked wat u said.keep arguing til the end .dont give up hopes.see i dint want to compare damani character to g s mom ,my only pt is the situation which is similar.in dat jogi thakur kept on convincing damini to give him responsibility of iccha.yaha damini ki importance dikhayi deti,he begged for forgivenes,then only she slowly melted towards him.bt singhs said if u need money i l give,in a dif tone.they never thought its imp to ask them before doing for them.where is their approval ?it was done to release his guilt.Main thing is to ask forgivenes.