Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: koolchick

may i know what the certain bold scene is??😆

there are many. to begin with is the one between kripa and prithvi, kripa and angad...

navpun thumbnail
I thinks its okay as long as u r in love with the person and u know each other completely.
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yea i agree with navpun! there should be trust in the relationship completely! 😳
ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I am quite happy that there are people like Suvarna in this industry who are so open...maybe as a publicity stunt I dont know, but I don't see anything wrong with pre marital sex...everyone does it...its a natural thing and one of the most beautiful things. Obviously its better when ure in love, but i agree that some people do consider it as a physical necessity and thats it.
djdoll2004 thumbnail
SEX IS not same as eating and sleping she was tring to show to much boldness i dont think its ok until you do it with one partner because i haveknow girl who dont trust the guy dont love the guy and they have sex with them well they end up being pregnat at age of 12 or totaly heart broken or depressed so i belive thatsex after marriage is best because love can't happen every day.and it also depends how you are raised by your parents if my mom tells me that this  is right i would have the thing in my mind that there is othing wrong with pre marital sex.well thats what i think but i know one thing for sure that the whole world dont want to know if you are a virgin or not . Edited by djdoll2004 - 18 years ago
ZAYEENA thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishan2003

I am quite happy that there are people like Suvarna in this industry who are so open...maybe as a publicity stunt I dont know, but I don't see anything wrong with pre marital sex...everyone does it...its a natural thing and one of the most beautiful things. Obviously its better when ure in love, but i agree that some people do consider it as a physical necessity and thats it.

What's this comment all about....a confession on UR Part Ishaan ? In UK premarital sex is common everyone does it BUT not in USA.

In USA ....90% INDO__PAK girls are virgins coz in a country where aids harbors.....trust me indian parents R very strict here. That is why we are like Rani in Black....our senses are sharp.we can sense a sexy hot guy sitting overseas. People do not indulge sex without knowing someone very well. Even American Parents R getting strict too. I have lots of Amer friends in the same boat.

Zayeena Arora

djdoll2004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZAYEENA

What's this comment all about....a confession on UR Part Ishaan ? In UK premarital sex is common everyone does it BUT not in USA.

In USA ....90% INDO__PAK girls are virgins coz in a country where aids harbors.....trust me indian parents R very strict here. That is why we are like Rani in Black....our senses are sharp.we can sense a sexy hot guy sitting overseas. People do not indulge sex without knowing someone very well. Even American Parents R getting strict too. I have lots of Amer friends in the same boat.

Zayeena Arora

i totally agree girls in america are not like girls in uk or some other country my friends and me have really strict parents and they will kill me if any thing like that happens another thing these days its really hard to find a guy you completely trust and who really cares what you are inside not outside. Edited by djdoll2004 - 18 years ago
Swapna-Mobile thumbnail
I completely disagree with Suvarna.....and I was shocked to c such ppl surviving in India..... 🤢
ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hey guys people are progressing, even India is more progressed than Indians living abroad let me tell you that.
sabz_m thumbnail
well i liv in uk and my parents r strict. my parents wud also kill me if i slept wit sum1. personally i dont care abt Suvarna's thoughts abt sex. cos i kno i'm gona wait till i'm married. i think its better and it makes it special if u wait till ur married. anyway thats my thoughts!!