Pre-marital Sex

koolgirl88 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Did anyone hear that chat about pre-marital sex? Omg Suvarna says she supports it, and by the sounds of it, I highly doubt she's a virgin.  ðŸ˜†

What do you guys think?

~Sunita~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
that was a fun face 2 face...but I go wid Suvarna...

Sometimes u just can't help it u noe.... 😉
Kuddly thumbnail

I also agree Premarital sex is personal Choice.Its purely couple's decision ...it all depends on their emotional bonding & comfort level wid each other. I don't think Its wrong.

Suvarna's veiws on Sex ---that it is a necessity like food ,sleep...sounded grotesque...too animalish
& unappealing to me.
What's the diff bet humans & animals?

She left out Love which is A MUST bet a couple.Emotional bonding
is a must b4
physical bonding.
If
there is luv & chemistry ....everything is beautiful or else premarital sex is cheap & whorish.

I liked her Honesty & straight forwardness.

Edited by Kuddly - 18 years ago
Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well about premarital sex...............i think its on a couple.........to decide whether they r ready or not...............but i would suggest to wait until wedding as to avoid other problems.
and about suvarna she said its physical neccessity true..........
but its more abt emotional bonding if ur close to the person n understaing nd everything than its worth 😛 ......than u hvae the good feeling 😉 its specail only when u know the person cimpletly otherise........otherwise just sleeping with sumone whom u dont know or without having tht bond is ............grossssssss 🤢 😕
desiigirl19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I completely disagree with Suvarna that there is nothing wrong with it. Yea okay maybe it does depend on every couple but there are times when you think you are ready but it doesnt have to be true. I think Suvarna was trying to be too bold with her thoughts. The other girl was more conservative

blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I completely disagree with Suvarna
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i also completely disagree with suvarna...

i mean...kissing and all is fine...but all the way...nahhhhh!!!
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dont know. its her personal choice. im not going to gain anything by what she does. but that was an interesting face 2 face. i kinda disagree with her also though. 😊
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
neither i agree nor i disagree. it seemed to me that the two women were debating on a topic, if one is for the motion then the other has to be against the motion 😛 . suvarna was too open and at times she made it feel very artificial 😕 , it seemed she was talking abt a certain bold scene that she has seen in KYPH.
its just my opinion.

Originally posted by: Apurva

neither i agree nor i disagree. it seemed to me that the two women were debating on a topic, if one is for the motion then the other has to be against the motion 😛 . suvarna was too open and at times she made it feel very artificial 😕 , it seemed she was talking abt a certain bold scene that she has seen in KYPH.
its just my opinion.

may i know what the certain bold scene is??😆