Juhi Parmar-DEDH SHAANI-The Ultimate Mean Machine!

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh God!

Just when I think I have understood a bit of Juhi ji, like the legendary Pole vaulter Sergei Bubka, she raises the bar, and yet again breaks her already UN-surpassable records. Mr. Bubka did it in super demanding Pole vault event, Juhi ji does it in the field of scheming-evil planning-plotting and group-ism!πŸ‘

Take yesterday's episode-The Christmas one where Mahek returns.

It starts with Juhi ji and Sunny ji immediately after the AAP KA FARMAAN episode...both haven't even got up since Sanju baba left.

Sunny ji, for whatever reasons, has transformed herself into a Salma Agha and minus the 'Dil Ke Armaan, Aansuon mein Beh Gaye' song in background, is shedding tears by truck-loads.

God only knows for what reason she is weeping, because as far as one saw, Sanju Baba allowed her to duly recite her well prepared 'attack on women chastity speech', suggested Amar to apologise to her, and the poor guy did, (for no reason, if I may add, except not to argue with Dutt)!

May be Sunny ji was expecting Sanju Baba to take out his revolver and shoot Amar in VAASTAV style! Hence the disappointment!😭

Any way, Sunny ji is not the main character in this drama! JUHI PARMAR MOST CERTAINLY IS!

Sanjay Dutt had singled her out and said,"Juhi ji...jab bhi baahar ke logon ko conversation mein drag kiya jaata hai, dekha gaya hai ki aap bhi badh-chadh ke ismein participate karti hain!------MAT KEEJIYE AISA." And for a change, Juhi got the drift and rather that nit-picking and arguing, said,"OK Dutt Sahab."

If you thought the matter was over, forget it! The lady's mind is an evil time clock. Tick-Tick-Tick-Tick it went and figured out the whole scenario. She quickly figured it out that as per show hosts, she is not in right company or atleast she is not behaving correctly with them!

So what does the lady conclude?

That she needs to distance herself from Sky!
How does she do it?
BY PLAYING ON THE MAN'S EGO ofcourse.

She starts the chingaari---says you have been humiliated by Big Boss-first by Salman now by Sanjay Dutt. As if the guy is a dim wit, she goes on fueling him with a lucid explanation,"Jaante ho is baat ka matlab jo wo keh rahe hain...? Wo keh rahe hain ki Sky sirf Geedad Bhabki deta hai...He just says he wants to go out, sab naatak hai!"...Sky is blabbering and still trying to decipher the finer nuances when the lady uses her Brahmastra-the nuclear bomb,"Sky, agar Main tumhaari jagah hoti, toh main toh 5 minute mein bag pack kar ke nikal jaati."πŸ‘

Oh God! Now this was the last straw for a guy like Sky who is not exactly a Bright spark, but has truck loads of ego apart from tonnes of Bullshit stacked inside him.🀣

Hell breaks lose and starts yet another nautanki of 'Mujhe Naheen Karna Ye show", by charming Sky. Its too cute an act and honest to God, each time he does it, he puts Kapil Sharma and Sudesh Lehri of Comedy Circus fame to shame!
🀣

Once again, Sky baba and his nautanki is not the issue here. JUHI PARMAR IS!

OK, a commonsense question!

Here is a situation, where someone you call your 'brother'-is just two weeks away from perhaps pulling off a stunning win and win one crore.

As a well meaning 'Sister', would you advise him to stay patient, play the game according to his best wisdom, not do anything silly like getting provoked by any host / contestant and walk out?? OR, will you keep pricking him with a needle and keep muttering,"Main tumhari jaagah hoti, toh fauran nikal jaati?" ...And when the dim wit picks up your bait and threatens to walk out, for added impact would you make a sada hua Munh, come up with those patented constipated expressions and say,"I won't stop you Sky----jaao"🀣

When it comes to evil mindedness, Juhi Parmar, takes the Cake, Baker and the Bakery. Sky is an angel compared to her.

I can stop right here...but the episode is mind boggling!

Juhi Parmar lets her Mooli Parantha stink out and goes after Sid during all this drama. Calls her DEDH SHAANA, MAND-BUDDHI, BE-PAINDI KA LOTA, THAALI KA BAINGAN🀣, ----------(Didn't I tell you earlier, you need to be smart enough to know real Juhi Parmar and her level. She has done remarkably well to conceal her real side so far, though from time to time she comes up with colourful expressions like these apart from DO-GALE, ULLU KI PATTHI explanations etc.
🀣)-----When Sid tries to urge with lady not to drag his name in her conversation she goes hyper with a rant of DEDH SHAANA, MAND-BUDDHI, BE-PAINDI KA LOTA, THAALI KA BAINGAN,DEDH SHAANA, MAND-BUDDHI, BE-PAINDI KA LOTA, THAALI KA BAINGAN!🀣

Now enters Mahek. Its Christmas time and Sid gives her a huge welcome, (just as expected)----Amar is warm too.

What does the evil trio do?

Sky, who is not as bad hearted as Juhi Parmar, atleast strikes a conversation, (even if its for his own vendetta against Amar), Juhi Parmar stays put in her Badboodaar Razaaye, 🀒 quietly releasing the Mooli stink inside and keeps sulking!

It is left for Mahek to walk up to sulking queen, ignore the Badboo and hug her.

Mahek gives her some gifts, but rather than getting up and atleast putting on a smile and say thanks, the lady, pulls up her stinking quilt and covers her face fully! Phewww...talk of Mand-buddhi or Dedh-Shaana!πŸ‘

Towards the end of episode, amazingly and unbelievably, she patches up with Kid-Sid. WOW. πŸ‘

Now here is some one who let out a steam engine equivalent steam at Sid's face earlier and declared she doesn't want to talk to this Mand-Buddhi or Dedh-Shaana! On the one hand you say to Sky that,"Have some self respect...if you have said you want to go, DON'T STOP'...and here contradicting your own stand and going back to Sid!

Even when Big Boss calls Sky to confession room, Juhi Parmar does her last bit to provoke Sky!

She says please tell BB to call me after you and if he doesn't call me, I am not going to do any tasks and walk out AND I MEAN IT! (She means nothing of it ofcourse and said it just to remind him one last time that MERE PYAARE BHAAI, JAAN CHALI JAAYE BUT IZZAT NAHEEN JAANI CHAAHIYE, TU BAAHAR JAA GHAR KE---JAA MERE BHAI, VIJAYI BHAV!). Because if she meant it, once Big Boss didn;t call her, she should have stuck to her words, just as she was provoking Sky to do so...but no. No such moral qualms for this Imaan ki Badboodaar Devi!🀒

This is the precise nature of Juhi Parmar.

She will become rude and crude when facing any kind of threat...she will plot to get rid of those who she perceives to be a threat, (even those she calls her brothers and sisters)...and herself, make a compromise whenever she thinks, she needs to!

JAI HO JUHI JI...aaage aage dekhiye...bane rahiye!
πŸ‘
🀣 Edited by cruiser51 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sahi pehchana! i must agree with you that you need brains to recognize the real juhi parmar
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If Juhi wins ... (pie chart)

πŸ˜†

Good post.
boredsoul thumbnail
Agree to every alphabet in your posts , even your commas and full stops .

But her plan to get rid of sky once & for all did flop, juhi is a man eating machine

sanjay dutt gave them such a clean & clear hint , these idiots couldnt even get that is amazing
anns123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ek dum sahi pehchana Sirji aapne. Agar isko padne ke baad bhi log us Juhiya ki asliyat nahi dekh sakte to phir Bhagwan hi malik hain.
Please God logon ko thodi bhudhi do jisse ki wo Juhiya gets evicted. πŸ˜›
neutrino thumbnail
Awesome analysis. Right on the mark. πŸ‘
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ANOTHER SUPERB DISPLAY OF YOUR WRITING!!LOVE U .XXX
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think you have enough knowledge about Juhi now to write a bookπŸ˜†You probably know juhi more than her husband and parents. Keep it up. 
sameer7810 thumbnail
Yes Sir completely agree with you je DeDH SHAANI hain. aur aage add karna chahoonga ke yeh Juhi ke sanskar hain jo uske maa baap ne diye hain jis par the ultimate mean machine Juhi jee ko naaz hain. 
morded thumbnail
u bet!... pitting contestants against each other is what has been her style since the start, and all done under wraps of her dirty/stinky blanket!

i was just thinking ... when this monstrosity comes out of bigg boss... she is going to come at all of us with her mooli stench!!! 
so, its time to hide cuz few days left for the show to end , and if she wins one crore... well , we might have to worry about inflation as the mooli/batata/butter/cheese/pudin hara/gelusil/chicken(allkinds)/egg...prices are going to soar up due to scarcity for a month