Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice

OMG Cruiserji...kya aurat hai ye...amazing😲😲😲...kaise sky ko bewkoof bana gayi...aur humare lallu lal chamanlal...maan gaye...ki inki behna inke bhale ki baat kar rahi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...wo toh BB bhi juhi ka game samajh gaye...unhone kaha ki tu ser toh main sawa ser...sky ko choclate de kar mana liya...warna juhia ne sky ko out karne mein koi kasar nahi chori thee aaj...

ver good post cruiserji...but still some are not getting it...ki aaj juhi ne sky ka popat kiyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

BTW...what does dedh sayana mean?

Kal pehli baar, I felt sorry for Sky.

Jaisa bhi hai, fact is he has hung on for so long!

And 'Dear Sister' nearly did what who he perceives to be evil-Amar & Sid, can't even dream to achieve! Nearly shot himself in foot and almost got kicked out!πŸ˜›
want to gift ur all posts abt juhi to her when she come out from the house πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

Juhi knows that Sky isn't the brightest tool in the shed so she used that as ammunition to further her plan. Sunny on the other hand seems to be doing all the crying on Juhi's behalf. Still unsure why she was crying, she was the only one that received hardly any flak for her nonsensical behavior. 

Million dollar question!

Sanjay Dutt gave her all the footage to blast Amar, (Some one else in Sanjay's place might have said, SHOOO--CHUPPP) and laughable as her allegations were, Sanjay still prevailed upon Amar to say Sorry!

And our Pavitra Moorat was still crying! Phewww
-Cruiser- thumbnail
haha...thanks!πŸ˜›
Agree with you...but I thibk she wanted to shoot from sky shoulders and therefore provoked sky to leave the show. Crusierji youshould have included her infamous dialog here" i will not stop you" with tears in her eyes. All these days she maintained a low profile so public did not get to see her much ...as contestants are evicted there is more footage on her and can see the stink in her.
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweet

Agree with you...but I thibk she wanted to shoot from sky shoulders and therefore provoked sky to leave the show. Crusierji youshould have included her infamous dialog here" i will not stop you" with tears in her eyes. All these days she maintained a low profile so public did not get to see her much ...as contestants are evicted there is more footage on her and can see the stink in her.

ye thha na:

keep muttering,"Main tumhari jaagah hoti, toh fauran nikal jaati?" ...And when the dim wit picks up your bait and threatens to walk out, for added impact would you make a sada hua Munh, come up with those patented constipated expressions and say,"I won't stop you Sky----jaao"🀣
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: boredsoul

Agree to every alphabet in your posts , even your commas and full stops .

But her plan to get rid of sky once & for all did flop, juhi is a man eating machine

sanjay dutt gave them such a clean & clear hint , these idiots couldnt even get that is amazing

Juhi is very smart...but her smartness is on the side of evil!

This is why she took the hint of Sanjay Dutt, to distance from Sky like this. On one hand she said,"Main friendship karna jaanti hoon blah blah" and on the other, nearly got the bird brained kicked out!

As Sky headed towards confession room, I am reasonably sure Juhi's heart exclaimed,"One more down, three left to tackle Juhi!"πŸ˜›
Edited by cruiser51 - 12 years ago
kingkhans thumbnail
Juhi proved how evil she is, she provoked Sky literally. And Very bad behaviour with Sanjay from both, they should be bashed next week.
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kingkhans

Juhi proved how evil she is, she provoked Sky literally. And Very bad behaviour with Sanjay from both, they should be bashed next week.

Juhi has provoked Sky so much that if NOW, Salman or Sanjay ofer,"Aapko nikalna hai baahar?", the poor guy would have no choice at all!

Hail Dedh-Shaani, (thanks to her, I successfully guessed the meaning of this weird term and am now even using it! Thats the effect Juhi ji has!πŸ˜†)
kingkhans thumbnail
If she was not fake, then she should have told Sky that she is also leaving with Sky, why only asking him to leave.