Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
🤣🤣🤣havent watched yestdays episode yet!!.but thanks to u for this wonderful explaination of this evil minded lady!!!We all knew she would come out her real self and lo behold!!!S=i guess she shoed her real self yesterday...🤣 i had a gr8 laugh reading this🤣 🤣and seeeing those idiotic pics (hilarious)) of that lady...tumhaare WOH😛 kithne wooo🤬 hai ewww🤢
Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
As usual, awesome cruiserji. but here i wud also give credit to juhi. she's so evil n cunning genius tht she inspires such great writings.
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Cruiser buddy... do me a favour... n... Plzzz  write something  on how viewers r feeling now a days when dey watch sky n group's drama... Man ... what 2 yaar... i'm pissed off now... kal toh dimag ka dahi kar diya inn logo ne...  agar aisa hee chalta raha... toh Raita phelane me der nahi lagegi... 😡
coolkratos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think BB called Sunny and Juhi to the confession room..its just that it was not aired and was not shown in the uncensored videos as well..

Dont know what happened in the confession room..
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
V nicely put together, gr8 post cruise ji...
Juhi has shown her full on evil side today!
U didnt write about her take adv of conversation with bb plan, where juhi was suggesting we should not let amar n sid know what we spoke n talk as if u got sumthing v nice from bb n i have idea to which unke paon se zameen phisak jaayega n nowtell u r guarenteed in finals aur un logon ka dimak satak jaayega n all! Really?!!! She fooled sky in beginning of epi n is fooling him again instigating him against sid n amar n changing everything she did to adv, how mean n moralless is she?!! Disgusting n khud ko correct batati aur preach karti rehti!!! Horrible person!
dumb-pom thumbnail
I somehow feel Juhi was not confident of winning BB in the early weeks... so she quietly cooked food, gave advise to people and kept a low profile... as the weeks passed, her real nature is slowly emerging... now with only two weeks to go, she is smelling victory and like a tiger seeking blood, she is trying to destroy all competition including her brother dearest... she is the meanest, most ruthless and manipulative creature in the house... 😡
Vimmi. thumbnail
juhi is the badbooo of the bb5 house. she is stinking ise nikalo yaar.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cruiser51

When it comes to evil mindedness, Juhi Parmar, takes the Cake, Baker and the Bakery. Sky is an angel compared to her.

OMG Cruiserji...kya aurat hai ye...amazing😲😲😲...kaise sky ko bewkoof bana gayi...aur humare lallu lal chamanlal...maan gaye...ki inki behna inke bhale ki baat kar rahi hai😆😆...wo toh BB bhi juhi ka game samajh gaye...unhone kaha ki tu ser toh main sawa ser...sky ko choclate de kar mana liya...warna juhia ne sky ko out karne mein koi kasar nahi chori thee aaj...

ver good post cruiserji...but still some are not getting it...ki aaj juhi ne sky ka popat kiya😆😆..

BTW...what does dedh sayana mean?
Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
the masterstroke of ths evil genius is whn she was telling sky n sunny (in a jovial way ofcourse) tht she's th ghost leader and she planned to oust sky by instigatin him. she was trying 2 hide bhind tht nervous laughter but its clear tht thy ver her real intentions. but by th time idiot sky realizes this , she will b dancing her way with th 1 crore.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: scorp

sahi pehchana! i must agree with you that you need brains to recognize the real juhi parmar

Anyone who watched yesterday's machinations of Juhi and still thinks this lady is soft, sweet and genuine, needs help! Much more than Pooja Mishra does!😛