Tujhe Bhula Diya In Goa ~PH~ (SS) Part 4 pg17

awaazilicious thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys I'm writing a new SS on PH. It is inspired from a Hollywood movie so I hope you guys enjoy the concept. 

The highway seemed rather empty and only a few cars raced off even with the constant attempts to stop them for a lift. The car had broken down and totally stranded on the highway meant either to get a lift or to simply die from the scorching heat. Yet something had to be done so the mechanic was called from my phone. But wait before that, there was another important call which had to be made.

"Hello..." I waited for the response from the other side. "I'm sorry Meher but it would be difficult for us to return back in two days for the wedding." Of course I'd expected her to totally freak out at that since what else was I to expect? I mean if I told a woman that her wedding wasn't going to take place then she was obviously going to scream and bring the whole house down. "Nothing is wrong with him...no he is perfectly alright...it's just that we've got a slight problem with our car..." then she didn't let me finish which was something I truly hated in women. I was explaining yet she didn't want to listen at all and in the end I just ended up giving her a promise. "Don't worry Meher. I was the one who took the responsibility and I shall fulfill it." Then I cut the call yet was totally unsure on how I was going to do anything.

I mean we were buried in problems so where would I start. First of all our car had broken down and there was no sign of any possible help. The mechanic wasn't picking up so we were really stuck on the highway between Mumbai and Goa. All of us were in a mess with many ups and downs especially me as I was totally stuck with someone who claimed to have bought me. Now that sounds way too weird and ridiculous yet I completely didn't remember and am sure she was making it all up. And the worst thing was that our friend who was going to get married in two days was missing.

Yes definitely that was the most urgent issue bothering us along with other things. If that wasn't all, in store for us then one more thing popped up. There were loud knocks coming from the trunk of the car and we all exchanged glances with each other. I was like thinking something and could see the rest of my friends also thinking what I was. We all rushed towards it as we all were horrified to think that we'd locked our dear friend inside the trunk.

However when we had opened it, it surely was a person yet we were disappointed to see it wasn't our friend. Yet it did confuse me as to who was it as none of us recognized her at all. Yes it was a woman apparently who had her hands and feet tied and her mouth gagged. Now that appeared awful yet we weren't kidnappers so how did she end up in our trunk?

Whatever it was one of my friends freed her from the restraints but he shouldn't have done that because soon after he was welcomed by a tight slap. "We were supposed to run away together yet you creep kidnapped me instead." She looked very outraged and I could see how my friend stood there clueless. Of course he was famous for such incidents yet this one was totally new because kidnapping was never in our books of tricks. Then I recalled what she said and wondered why they were going to run away. Of course my friend looked just as clueless as me.

Alright before moving further I guess I better introduce all of us otherwise you'll be confused. So let's start with my friends...

The first one Rajveer a.k.a RV

Son of the owner of a multinational company and very successful in his rather young age. He was smart, confident and total killer with the women. Yet he wasn't a player. He held a high position in his father's company which he had earned with his own hard work and worth and was one of my oldest friends. He loved parties and was the biggest prankster amongst us all.

And unfortunately he was the one who got slapped. It didn't surprise me that much because he had never really been serious about anything so he must have promised that woman as a joke. But kidnapping was not a joke and I truly hoped he hadn't done such a thing. We had to work that out or let's make it that he had to work it out with her before she was going to get him arrested.

Now moving onto my second friend Siddharth a.k.a Sid

He was more like a newly friend really because we got to know him through Meher. He was her brother so automatically he became our friend. At first glance I totally found him a weirdo as he had these weird tricks he kept playing and the other thing I didn't like about him was that he was a player. Yes he loved to win and break the hearts of women every day.

Apart from that he was very smart and not at all what he appeared to be. I wasn't that much close with him and I wanted it to remain that way. If there was anyone I wasn't going to trust out of our group then it was him.

Then again he was fun because he knew how to party and especially because he knew how to bring the party to us which was a blast.

My third friend Preet

He was more like a brother than just a friend. We've practically grown up together and there isn't anything we've kept from each other. He was full of life and always ready for a challenge. That brought him to the point of accepting the biggest challenge of life - marriage. Yes he was getting married and that too to a woman whom he had been in a relationship for over a year now yet wasn't ready for a commitment. Finally he built the courage and he knew he could do it. I was always there in all his decisions as he had always been there for me. Apparently it was my responsibility to take him back in one piece before the wedding yet we've lost him altogether. He was our missing friend.

And last but not the least would be me - your very own Prem.

Now what shall I tell you about myself? I was supposed to be the most responsible out of our group where they all depended on me to make the right decisions. Yes I'd always been cautious before taking any step yet on that trip I totally let loose and forgot to think. Now we had to pay a heavy price for that. Our friend was lost, our car was broken, and we had two women stuck to us whom we totally didn't believe or trust. The only reason I'd agreed to that trip was because Preet wanted to enjoy his bachelor hood with his friends for the last time. It was all for him otherwise I wasn't keen at all. Especially when Sid was also coming along. Then RV convinced me a lot and finally I gave in. As I said RV was a very good convincer so I wasn't that surprised if he would have given that woman any false hopes. I've not been that much of a party lover and tend to enjoy more silent environments. However my friends have never really given me the luxury of that and so I've had to adapt to their needs half of the time. I would do anything for my friends who would only include RV and Preet. Sid I still don't trust and somewhere I would hold him responsible for what happened to us.

That brings me to the two women as you would be wondering who they were. And of course the one who was claiming to have bought me didn't at all appear like the wild party types at all. Then again looks could be very deceptive yet her features told me something else. As if she was stuck into something without her will. I didn't believe her yet I still couldn't just desert her because I could feel that connection with her and I've got a tendency to have soft spot for those whom I believe are in need. Therefore she stuck with us until I got till the bottom of it. Oh yes I totally forgot to tell you her name. Her name sounded beautiful just as she looked under the dullness on her face. It was Heer. A totally good family type name so it was impossible for me to leave her without helping her.

As for the other woman, whom we found in the trunk, was still a mystery and she hadn't revealed her name yet. By the looks of it she was all prepared to run away with RV and it made you wonder what exactly had he told her?

Now to make sure you understand the full story till now, you would have to rewind it all the way back to two days ago when it all began. Then you'll get the background story and perhaps all of us shall also get answers as to why can't we remember anything.    

Edited by awaazilicious - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey do add me to ur pm...list..wnt be able 2 read upto a month..but still do add me...once i m back will surely comment..
and that 2 in goa..so itd fun..i will be able 2 imagine more... coz..i know,...what are the thngs hear..so plz..do add me...and super concept..sound really exciting

love vrushika
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Srry for being supr late in editing..
Thanks a lot for this awesome new yr gift ...
Loved the intro part..
Aww..my prem is narrating the stry..
Poor raj..he is confusd..i think he is clueless abt the girl..
Sid..is his charactr is same as in balh?
Preet..my fav..want some meet scene too..
And that girl..i think she is heer rt?
thanx for pm..
Update soonEdited by priyahmt - 12 years ago
sowmya18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome writing...do continue soon...
pm me to...
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awsum! luved d part!
luvin forward to it..!!
thnks for sendin me pm and do add me in d list! if u make it!!!

really lokkin forward! just as ur another is...dis one would definately rock!
-Xpress- thumbnail
Interesting concept... looking forward to the ss...

kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice concept
nd pls do add me in ur pm list
luvharshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome concept ...do continue soon...
thanks for the pm ...
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
need pms... will be bckk ...
repunzell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its such a beautiful SS :)!! Loved the starting <3!! the way u wrote words are mindblowing ! Prem expreasion of words n thoughts are amazing!!!

Loved it!!!

Bt i m confused abt one thing, has prem lost his memory? The way he is sayin tht he doesn't remember heer bt heer is sayin tht she took are of him! Clearify karo!! Hehe

anyway superb update!!
Thanks for the pm n plz plz update soon
apnay FF say jaldi update karna, woh buhat dair dair say update karti ho!! Hehe

update both of ur work soon!!!

P.S: u didn't put heer's picture😉!!!
Edited by repunzell - 12 years ago