Frequent Posters

coolniyu thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
yup i wonder how theyll indianise all this 😕
lpycb42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolniyu

yup i wonder how theyll indianise all this 😕

yup i wonder that too. i think the most probable thing is that they're either gonna change the subject of the rumor/video about ashi and yuvi, or they'll just flat out cut the scenes.
coolniyu thumbnail
hmmmm....well i think its probable theyll flat out cut the scenes......u c of late im getin to think tht remix is jst feeding off rbd by copying scene by scene and isnt bothering to think on their own abt the script 😡 so basically theyll jst cut the scenes and mebbe replace it with tia ranvir crying/staring scenes 😭
lpycb42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolniyu

hmmmm....well i think its probable theyll flat out cut the scenes......u c of late im getin to think tht remix is jst feeding off rbd by copying scene by scene and isnt bothering to think on their own abt the script 😡 so basically theyll jst cut the scenes and mebbe replace it with tia ranvir crying/staring scenes 😭

well yeah they're not allowed to create their own script. Rebelde is also a copy of rebelde way. The way the scenes are performed might change but other than that, they're not allowed to make huge changes in the scenes.
coolniyu thumbnail
hmm..yeah i knew tht..but im still worried...theyre DEFINITELY not gonna stuf lyk rapin n all on remix 😆 so who nos wat theyl do to it?
lets wait n c i guess 😳
all i kno is tht the ashi yuvi track had better get better soon or the producers n directors have had it frm me 😉😈😃
lpycb42 thumbnail
That's the original YUVI.

This is the original ashi

This is the original TIA:

And the original Ranveer:

2kool thumbnail
ranveer luks HOT!!
thnxxx
coolniyu thumbnail
woow kool thnx!!
but i cnt see yuvis pic 😕😃
cud u pleez upload again 😃
but among othr 3 i lyk them all 😃
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah....evn I cant see yuvi's pic..... 😭 😭 😭

Thanx neways....ranveer looks really cute....he reminds me of Beckham.... 😆 😆
s_aangel thumbnail
hey thanks a lot! 😛 even i think ranveer is gud....tia is pretty too much much better than the rebelde 1.she luks young an has a got gr8 body!ashi....hmmmmm she's nice too but wud luk better with a better hairluk.....but she's nice in some of the other pics i've seen.