OK WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE ELECTIONS HERE

lpycb42 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
After yuvi wins the elections, ashi gets a letter that says that there was a fraud  and that the one who really won was ashi.

When she confronts yuvi he tells her that he didn't know about that and asks her to share presidency with him. She doesn't accept. She wants to be the president.

Then "Sol" makes a fashion show and Tia participates with her own group too, winning over "sol".  In the fashion show yuvi gives presidency to Ashi.

After that, yuvi asks ashi over his apartment to talk about the whole elections and to make peace. But ashi thinks he only wants to play her. So she leaves, but she doesn't realize that she left her sunglasses in yuvi's apartment, so the next day yuvi brags with his friends about having had a girl over the night before. And the guys think it was for sex. Then "tomas" sees yuvi giving returning ashi's sunglasses to her and assumes that yuvi was talking about ashi and thinks he has slept with ashi. So he spreads the rumor and ashi's friend "inaki" tell her what yuvi has been saying behind her back. She gets mad and plans revenge. She asks "rocco" (the guy with the videocamera) to film her and yuvi when he says he doesn't want anything with her because he cares about her too much.

So then ashi plays the video for all his friends and humilliates yuvi. And yuvi gets really mad. So he decides to "scare" her by pretending to rape her (yes the whole closing the door and taking his clothes off while forcing ashi to kiss him) BUT IT WAS ONLY TO SCARE HER.  In the end he tells her he's tired of her always making his life miserable and that he quits the student society because he doesn't want to see her face ever again. She cries, and decides to quit too. And they fight again :(

The video for this is on page 4
Edited by lpycb42 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lpycb42 thumbnail
The reason why she goes to yuvi's room is to apologize because she finds out that yuvi didn't say anything. And that's when he scares her.
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
and what about tia and ranveer how do they patch up and when does ashi tia ranver form another band after tia ranveers patch up or before that.
lpycb42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta2005

and what about tia and ranveer how do they patch up and when does ashi tia ranver form another band after tia ranveers patch up or before that.

no tia and ranveer will patch up soon before the whole ashi and yuvi problem.
And after that the new teacher takes ashi to see how people live in worst conditions than she does, and that's when she decides to inform remix about playing for the kids for free (to raise money and give it to the poor kids) tia and ranverr agree but yuvi doesn't because he got a place where they could play for money. Ashi gets really mad and quits the band. Then tia and ranveer quit the band too i think. well it's different because remix is more based on rebelde way since you only have 4 band member so i don't know how it goes.

Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh kl tia n ranveer patch b4 ashi n yuvi??urg yuvi cnt believe he ca be soo mean!!
lpycb42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niya

Oh kl tia n ranveer patch b4 ashi n yuvi??urg yuvi cnt believe he ca be soo mean!!

well i don't think he's mean, i think ashi was the mean one because she acted before knowing the truth and hurt yuvi's feelings.
lpycb42 thumbnail
yeah yuvi and ashi won't patch up until much ahead. They will have little encounters, kisses, jealousy and romantic moments.
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lpycb42

After yuvi wins the elections, ashi gets a letter that says that there was a fraud  and that the one who really won was ashi.

When she confronts yuvi he tells her that he didn't know about that and asks her to share presidency with him. She doesn't accept. She wants to be the president.

gr8....all along I thought ashi n yuvi would share the presidency...but nothing like this happens 😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

I was hoping that mabbe yuvi n ashi together will throw a party n we would hopefully get to see the poolside scene.....but if ashi rejects the post I dont think yuvi is a fool to throw a party.....and now I am dead sure that the pool side scene is HISTORY.....I FEEL I WAS FOOL EXPECTING THAT DUMB SHRISHTI ARYA TO SHOW THAT SCENE BETWN THEM 😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

Then "Sol" makes a fashion show and Tia participates with her own group too, winning over "sol".  In the fashion show yuvi gives presidency to Ashi.

After that, yuvi asks ashi over his apartment to talk about the whole elections and to make peace. But ashi thinks he only wants to play her. So she leaves, but she doesn't realize that she left her sunglasses in yuvi's apartment, so the next day yuvi brags with his friends about having had a girl over the night before. And the guys think it was for sex. Then "tomas" sees yuvi giving returning ashi's sunglasses to her and assumes that yuvi was talking about ashi and thinks he has slept with ashi. So he spreads the rumor and ashi's friend "inaki" tell her what yuvi has been saying behind her back. She gets mad and plans revenge. She asks "rocco" (the guy with the videocamera) to film her and yuvi when he says he doesn't want anything with her because he cares about her too much.

I dunno but I doubt if all this will be shown in India...esp bcoz I dont think any of these guys ie. inaki or rocco have been introduced in remix.......so now what.....till the time ashi decides to leave the band...what r ashi and yuvi supposed to do.....just think of ways n means to help tia ranny patch up like they did earlier..damn!!!

So then ashi plays the video for all his friends and humilliates yuvi. And yuvi gets really mad. So he decides to "scare" her by pretending to rape her (yes the whole closing the door and taking his clothes off while forcing ashi to kiss him) BUT IT WAS ONLY TO SCARE HER.  In the end he tells her he's tired of her always making his life miserable and that he quits the student society because he doesn't want to see her face ever again. She cries, and decides to quit too. And they fight again :(

I HATE SA FOR RUINING THE ENTIRE ASHI YUVI STORY....if she doesnt wanna show any scenes betwn them why doesnt she just throw them out of the show.....so that I can quit watching it once n for all

veonal thumbnail
i swear will ashi nd uv onli keep on fiting till he end of season 2 😡 😡 damn shrishti arya she has alrdy messesd up the tia ranny track and i guess we had high expectations from ashi uv track but luks like shrishti arya is using her own sick brains 🤢
i luv ashi thumbnail
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo why dont a n y patch up soon??its too bad dat ashi hurts y's feelings without knowing d actual truth