Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG.I didn't know who Reena Roy is till today.When I opened the topic and saw her pics for the first few seconds I thought she is Sonakshi.

Sometimes people have resemblance with random persons.Jus as sneha Ullal has with Aishwarya.But having resemblance with someone whom your dad had an affair for 7 years can not be a coincidence.What say?

lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

Yes they look very alike! But what I don't get is, aren't there pics of Poonam pregant with Sonakshi? So she had to be the real mom.

Unless her child did die and Reena Roy was also pregnant at the same time w/ Sonakshi? Seems too filmi πŸ˜•

I looked up Poonam's last name before she married Shatru, it was Poonam Chandiramani. But when you google it, you don't get any pictures. She wasn't famous when they married. She was planning on making her debut but married Shatru instead (and made her debut 25 yrs later). So we don't have a picture aside from when she married and definitely no picture when she was pregnant.

Sonakshi and her dad

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
the other day I was showing the pics of Reena Roy and Sonakshi Sinha and she asked me is this reena's daughter, she looks exactly like her ? πŸ˜†

she defo looks like Reena's daughter...and OMG the last pic of Shatru is kinda scary πŸ˜†
lentils thumbnail
Here's another picture, Sonakshi resembles Poonam too...

And if this next pic is Poonam and Sonakshi as baby, there's no doubt that she's Poonam's daughter. Apparently Sonakshi tweeted this pic sometime back but I could not find an explanation of it...

lentils thumbnail

Originally posted by: Burcidi

Here's another picture, Sonakshi resembles Poonam too...

And if this next pic is Poonam and Sonakshi as baby, there's no doubt that she's Poonam's daughter. Apparently Sonakshi tweeted this pic sometime back but I could not find an explanation of it...

On second thought, this is probably Sonakshi with some baby. Doesn't look like Poonam.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know...i alwaus think its Reena Roy's Daugther its so true they have so  much ressemblance!!!
mentallycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Poonam did starr in a few movies back then
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITJrRQOFA6o[/YOUTUBE]
Here's a vid with shatru and poonam together. btw love the song
Edited by mentallycrazy - 12 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I was thinking that too. She could be a secret daughter of reena roy. I was watching an old movie of hers and I was like whoa she looks like sonakshi. But than I see that picture of her real mom in the hopsital after giving birth so she can't be reena's daughter.

Like someone said on this forum before...the father must've been thinking of reena when they made their baby (sonakshi) lol

πŸ˜†
lentils thumbnail

Originally posted by: mentallycrazy

Poonam did starr in a few movies back then

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITJrRQOFA6o[/YOUTUBE]
Here's a vid with shatru and poonam together. btw love the song

oh did not know this!
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sana.B

OMG! So much resemblence..

Hmm.. Maybe Ms.Sinha's child in that pic passed away, and sonakshi was given.. Or maybe Reena was giving birth at the same time..?

Sounds like so much of bollywood movies influence πŸ˜†
But seriously speaking, they do look so much a like and all the predictions and guesses could be true πŸ˜•