Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Is Sonakshi Sinha Reena Roy's daughter?

throughmyvains thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Call me cuuurazy, but I'm really starting to believe that Sonakshi is Reena's daughter. Anything is possible in Bollywood! I mean just look at these pics, its creepy lol

And who knows? Her father and Reena had a thing for 7 years. You never know. Maybe Reena gave birth to Sonakshi and then was forced to give the lil baby to the Sinha family so that it was kept as a family secret.

They have almost the same nose, cheeks, teeth, pout and smile.

on the left!! Uhmm hello??

This picture basically says "Hi, I'm Sonakshi's Mom."

and seriously... She gives birth and is wearing a watch, ring and a bindi? Make up is perfect, tied hair perfect.

Edited by mukherjeebabe - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There is a LOT of resemblance and no you aren't crazy even I sometimes go to the extent thinking she's their secret love child lol ;O because she definitely looks like Reena Roy. J and R were together for 7 years? Wow I learn something new everyday hehe...and yeah God knows if they are lying about her not being her daughter too many dirty secrets they've kept shut...this might be true...I mean they look like TWINS LOL! Edited by ruky786 - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

The resemblance is defo uncanny!

fire_gun thumbnail
yes ..she resemble  like reena and i guess she could be daughter of rina roy
Terenaina thumbnail
I was thinking that too. She could be a secret daughter of reena roy. I was watching an old movie of hers and I was like whoa she looks like sonakshi. But than I see that picture of her real mom in the hopsital after giving birth so she can't be reena's daughter.

Like someone said on this forum before...the father must've been thinking of reena when they made their baby (sonakshi) lol
Is my Parrot Polly the daughter of my neighborhood Parrot Molly?  ðŸ˜• 
W*F. Seriously!

Look at this ðŸ˜²

Edited by shaktheback - 12 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yah very much possible,  she is Reena Roy's secret daughter

otherwise so much resemblance ...can't be coincidence 
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG! So much resemblence..

Hmm.. Maybe Ms.Sinha's child in that pic passed away, and sonakshi was given.. Or maybe Reena was giving birth at the same time..?
Originally posted by: Sana.B

OMG! So much resemblence..

Hmm.. Maybe Ms.Sinha's child in that pic passed away, and sonakshi was given.. Or maybe Reena was giving birth at the same time..?

Just like that surrogate who gave birth to a baby girl on 16th November at Seven Hills Hospital!   ðŸ˜†

jk  ðŸ˜‰