balhfan we r waiting eagerly update to kill the weekend plzzz

soon
 i will update
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
😳😳 update 

sorry for the late posting 

Ram and priya  move towards the car'   slowly walking  '  priya looks at him  coyly  thinking of his  desire  for her'  she could still  feel  his lips  on her's''..  priya 's hand touches  his' she  reflexed  took it  back '  then ram  took her  hand in his entwined his fingers to hers hold her  tight'..  she then slowly  moved a bit closer to him '  he opend her door as a perfect gentle man priya sat inside and ram  followed her' in the car    ram still holding her hand..  priya leaned her body towads ram '..kept her  head on his shoulder'  stares at him''..  ram  turns  to her  kiss her  on her  fore head''  ram asked the  driver to  stop him near a show room'' driver did''.. he asked priya to stay  inside the car'.. ram went and met a person who  handed over him  what he has ordered  ram  took it out   kept it care fully in his  pockets..   came back to the car 'priya  is waiting for him in the  car..

He called  nimmy  to tell him abt the venue'  and he informed  that he  is sending the driver  from here '''.  Nimmy agreered as the request  from   the ram  kapoor ' he thanked'. The driver left the place'. Ram  came to the driving seat   looked at the back seat''  saw priya lost in her  thoughts'..  smiling   and blushing'. Ram found her cheeks are  red'.

R:   hello madam '.   Can u plz come in front seat'
P: unintentionally thought  the voice is drivers '  turned towards him with furious eyes'..  but saw ram and was pleased..

went sat in front'.  Ram drive   seeing priya'. Her cheeks r red' she is looking awesome' soon they reached the venue 
Its is beach  side  ' .. there was a cottage '   a small cottage'. And  far  somewhere in the fromt there wasa  dinning arranged near the cottage' roof is made of grass  whole  path  that lead is full of lights'. And the tabel is with  candels lit ,   pillars are decorated with   lots of flowers..   ram and priya  reached there'  priya is delighted to see the  view' looked at ram whos  gazing at her'  she is completely  all she could see is  love  for  her..  ram  made her seat ''.they  had their dinner.. ram  ordered vegetarian,' she  was amaised to see  vegetarian  food'.   Soon they finished their dinner '  searched for   desert on the table but it is no where'..  priya said it might be  inside the cottage'.  Both enjoyed the view'.  Ram hugged  priya ' from   back side'   hold her hands'..   rest his head on her  sholder

P:   itna acchi jaga hai na  mr. kapoor..
R:     priya plz  stop calling me  like that .. call me ram'.. mera staaf aise bulathe hai mujhe' aur   privacy mein  kisi bhi naam se bulasakthe ho tumm mujhe  ..  itna sare naam jo diye  mujhe'

P:  thik hai .. mr'. [ stops in  middle]  ram '..  chalo na  todi der  waha baitthe hai' shows a rock'
Ram  leans against the  rock   priya stood in front of  ram '  ram  pulled her to  him  priya  left her weight on  priya  ram   hugged her from  her back    ' she  tiled her head a bit..  ram started on her neck' nuzzling' priya got her  nerve'  ram pull her hair aside  , start   kissing her nape' his hand   hold priya tight  to him ' shetilted her head'. Closed  her eys to  his  movements  try to  stop him  

P: plz ram ..  chodiye na mujhe' plz  ram,'''''..

R:  aaaj  mujhe  rokna math  priya.. saalo  se mera andar  chupa huah  chahath hai'.. chalna  ab mein  aur intezar nahi kar saktha ' lifted her in this arm'. Priya  spread her arms around his neck.. looking eye to  eye the went in side the cottage'..'.  she kept  her down  he try to  pull her.. the she stops him and clap   the  room is filled of beautiful  lights'  priya looked so beautiful in those  lights'.   Priya took his hand .. pulled him to  table in the  corner  '  

R: priya kya kar raha hai' just then  he saw  a similar cake ' heart shaped'  and  wrriten   welcome t the love land'.on it'.   Ram remembers his   first night .. and  smile curl on their lips''

P: aap ka  desert '  yeah  raha..   she holds his hands  crosses  over her  waist'   turn towards cake..[ ram faces her back] take the knife in.made ram to hold it' then  ram bends over her shoulder... priya hold his hand..  priya  and ram cut the cake'  she  gave a bite to  ram ram to gave her a bite'. Ram hold her still tight  nuzzle her  nape'

P:  aap pura cake nahi  khana chti hu
R: nahi'  aur kuch  karna baki  hai '.

Priya blushes'..   accha  ' aisa hai kya'. Then  he   move  down her   neck  ' kissing'.  Priya  is nerovous her   body treamble s to rams action'..   the rooms bright lights  get  dim   as their  desire grew wild''  priya  moves  towards the  bed'.   Ram turned  her towards him'. Cupped her face'    looks deep to her  eyes '.  I love u'. priya burries  her head in his   bossom'.

P:   love u too ram' mujhe  kabhi nahi laga ki  mein  aap se  itna paayar  karthi  hu,,, aap hi mera zindagi hai' kabhi  bhi mujhe apne se durr math dena'.

R: hugged her'.    kissed on fore head  '.tears rolled down  her  cheeks'..   ram kissed her tears away saying   I wnt  let u away  priya'  kiss her cheeks'  then bends to her lips   slightly initiate a kiss'  priya  too responds  to  him he deepens the  kiss.  Heis hands  move towards her lean  waist pulled her close to him   ' priya's arms   went  trough  rams neck' ram broke off the kiss' slowly  moves to her chin and to her neck'.  Nuzzling ' her   she is all nervous'.  He went on her  shoulder' her collar bone ..  ram   goes to her  back   kissing her   back '  ram pulled off  the threads of her blouse ' ..as soon as he pulled threads  off  priya turned  around hides  her  head in his  cheast''. priya close her eyes''''her  body trembeled to his  actions 'she  moans in  a spl feelling calling his name'..'  she felt his wet lips on her back.. it gave her the spl feeling..  rooms lights still went dim '.. his  movements  made priya leave  hot rail over her body'''..   ram came to her  front and stood''  seeing  her beauty in the  dim lights''..   priya opened her  eyes  un buttoned his coat'. He  removed his  coat  and dropped it on floor'  ''. He bend to wards her  neck  and  shoulder t nuzzle her..  her hand s moved to  unbutton  his shirt..   while ram    took the pin off her saree. Pulls it  down'.   She   shyly lowers  her  gaze..  ram  pull s of his  shirt.  Hug  priya tight' took her to  bed

He kissed her shoulder'  his hands  moved  towards her    bare waist. Grabbed her   waist.. '''..priya moaned..  '''   ram  still  hold her  more  close..  he  went  down to  her cleave  kissing ' he then passes his  hand  to  un hook her  blouse..he  kissed her body ,,' she moaned in pleasure' she felt the love from her  husband '. She  saw  the longing  desire in  his  eyes'ram undressed her' Both lay  nacked  in the bed' priya try to pull comforter  on her  and was stopped by   ram.. he assured her it  was  him .. ..  he  kissed her fore head'then kiss her passionately  on her lips 'they  make love that  night'   his   gasp and her moans filled the room ''both enjoy each others  company' compleately wet in sweating'tear came from  priyas eye  in painful pleasure 'ram kissed her tears' she  understand  y this is called making love.. all her  girly fantasis she dreamt off  came true.. that was ram over priya'the person  who is giving her heavenly pleasure' she offered her  completely  to him .. he is the love of her life' . ..their  desires and  love  became   feral hate ' while  the  full moon  , cool  breeze from the  sea.. lonely cottage witnessed their  love''..their  burning hot desires  and  their  years of loneliness  melted  that night'''' ram wiped her tears  saying  I love u'  it ended... both  ram and  priya are gratified..  caressing each other... cuddling   each other...

Ram and priya  lie in bed '    cover themselves with a comforter'  priya went cuddling him'tight... Ram   took her  in his arm''''.   Caressing her      '    priya rest on his  sholder' 

P:   ram    !!!!!!!! are u sleeping'''''''''..

R:  no priya'''''   { she cuddled him  so tight'' she  moves her hand on his  chest'move her  fingers on his chest']
Ram then moved up to  sit'  priya also  got up '.  Sat beside him  pulling her  comforter'..  leaning on him  ' places her  head  on his shoulde '  holds the comforter with her hand'..

P:   mmm!! Kya hua ram ' 
R:   tumme kuch  dena hai'..   and went  to take t from his coat pocket ' took ouyt a small box  went near the   window
P:  ram!! Kya dena hai  abhi''''..

R:  priya come here'  ' 
P: priya pulled  her self up   covering  still under the  sheets   went to ram'.  Ab batadijiyena   mera  teddy bear  ko kya  yaad  agye'

R:  close ur eyes' she did...   turned her towards  window'  it was a beautiful view'.  Moon .. it reflections on sea and cool breeze''.. then he took out a chain   kept it  on  priya's neck' kiss her neck'. It is just a simple  chain with  peddent  studded with diamonds'.  Pendent is  design  of a heart shape' two hearts ..one inside another'.. both the  hearts cannot  be separable.. 

P:  opened her  eyes  saw it  was  beautiful' in the moon light   .. priya looked amaizing with the  chain'.

R:  priya  'kabhi mera life mein  '  socha nahi ki  I fall in love' I never dreamt of this day '. I feel am complete' ur  awesome..thank u priya'.'' suhag raath mein  biwi ko tofa bte haina..  tumara tofa..  bahut chota hai par  yeah isliye ki ' mein chati hu kit um  yeah har roj pehan sakhu'. '.. tumari  jaise huna simple and  beautiful''''.. he hold her from back'. Pulled all her  hairs aside'  place his head on her shoulder'. kissed her cheeks  ... priya blushing  turned red

Priya could  feel his warmth in the cool weather'
P: thnaku ram'u made me full'  u made me  complete ''. I love u    and leaned back in his embrass'.

R: iss pendent mein  do hearts hai  priya yek mera aur yek tera'  '. Looks like one'. Like us.. we both are two bodies and two  souls  but now'. We are one soul exist in  two bodies' love u so much  priya''..

P:  tear rolled  from her eyes for rams words..  turned towards him '..  mein kabi socha nahi tha ''.. I ll get true love in my life'.   Hugged  him  '. Ur mine  today'. I love u till I take  my  last breath'. Ur  my life'. You are not my will to survive, but  u became my reason  for  living''''..ram kissed her on fore head. Hugged him tight  remain in each others embrass'  feeling the  warmth

Priya broke the hug  ''..in a complete  embaresssed state ..  she  is naked under sheets'
P: mein change karke athi hu'

P '.went to change room ' there she found a night wear.. white coloured   ,, with thin  straps  .. it came in lenght just  below her  knees' she walked out.. ram stood still  looking priya  she  looked like angel to him'she bent down  kissed  her lips ' then on the  locket  which he presented her... Went to the bed  where ram was there.. went'' snuggled him tight '..rest her head on his chest'

Ram   spreads his arms  around her' both drift to sleep  cuddling each other'''' both  ram and priyas   loneliness is completely  vanished'that  night'''.. 😳

Edited by luvbalh - 12 years ago
viny_queen thumbnail
☺️
☺️
☺️
☺️
☺️
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: viny_queen