😆

Originally posted by: Siacutie

I must say tat it was a olaalaaa update nice contiue soon

😳
😆thanku

SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Extremely marvelous update.very beautiful.
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😉

Originally posted by: SriB

Extremely marvelous update.very beautiful.

😉 thanku
champu28 thumbnail
When r u updating???????? Please do it fast
luvbalh thumbnail

Originally posted by: champu28

When r u updating???????? Please do it fast

ill try to do it by today  ...
nite or else tomorrow  after noon...

luvbalh thumbnail
😳hello guys  am sorry  for the late reply... here is my next post...
hope u all like it... 😔

Update 10😳

Next day in the morning   ram woke up first….   The first thing he saw is  priya in his arm.. in a hot white night…. Cuddled to him… with one arm  and one leg  on ram.. he tried to move  but priya  tightened her grip in sleep…. Ram turned to see his angel[itna kubsurath ho yar… raam  control karo  tumme  jana hai… … itna hot hai  ..she is seducing me while  sleeping  also]… her silky hair over her face  smile on her lips…  he slowly wishpered 

R: priya..priya uto na.. humme jana hai  yaar…

P: plz ram…. Sone do na..  raath mein tik se son nahi payi… 

R: kyu kya hua…. 

P: appne kaha sone diya mujhe….. soyi bahut dher se..  aap ne mujhe itna tight hug karke sogaye… cant move in ur arms …upar se...aap ki snoring ki wajhe neendh nahi aye…   she turns to other side  and sleep

Ram got up  and got fresh.. he felt  fresh… after so many dys of his life he feel good..  he opened the door.. looked at sun raise..  cool breeze…and the sea…  he was amaised at the view…  he took out his camera to capture.. he then look  at priya  sleeping like an angel.. he   shot few pis of her.. then he remembered the image  how she is  naked under the sheets ..want it as a memory… slowly went to  priya..  fulled her  straps doen her shoulder…. Covered  under the comforter ..to her shoulder level  it seems like she is lying naked under the sheet… he smiled  moved toward priya.. holds her hand… 

R: uto na .. priya… hummed her ho raha  hi.. tik hai agar tum chaho to  mein  extend kar sakthe ho hum yeha  kub enjoy karega.. 

P: hmm  raaam  sone dona.. aur extension ki baath koi jaroorath nahi hai… 

R: tik hai mein bhi bahut tak gaye hu kal  raath .. aap ne kaha sone diya mujhe… he comes to her side  and places one arm around her waist… starts kissing  her shoulder … 

P: turns towards ram .. hmm!!!   Subha  subha suru hogaye aap.. chodiye na.. 

R: kya karu .. biwi itna seduce kar rahe ho… to  koi bhi  aise  karthe hai na..

P:  mein sorahi  hu   mein kb seduce kiya  app ko .. ur trying to seduce me..

R:  accha  yeah deko …. Shows her pics ..and lastly   her under cover… 

P: priya   pushing him away .. pulled the comforter…  kya mazak hai raam .. aap …checks herself under the sheets..  pulls her straps on her shoulders..

Ram   starts laughing …. What did I do…. ..ab batvo who is seducing … rainse his eyebrows…  pulls  her

P:  ab mujhe chodo ..  wash room jana hai.. plz

Ram leaves her  he watches her  while she got down of the bed  n vanishes to wash room… then ram looked out of window ..  goes and sit on the  bench  on the beach side……

Priya comes out of wash room   opens cupboard   for towel.. there she found the   coat  over her nighty .. she took the  towel  wiped er face . took the coat and went to  mirror

P:  kaal raath  ko  mein ne dekha nahi ..   pura rath  aise sleevlesss nighty mein  raam ki bahomein and looks to herself   ..she  is blushing red. Put the coat over her…. Searche s for ram . found him  near the beach…. Priya made  coffee  for ram from the instant  packs and tea  for her..  went near ram  and  sat beside ram. ..

Both are enjoying the refreshing view of morning….  And their  coffe and tea  as well….. silence priveiled a while…  slowly priya  leaned  on ram s shoulder… ram  spread his arm around her….

R: priya…   kabhi nahi   socha hai  mein   subha ki sunrise ko itna admire karongi… lagtha hai tumari  asar padgaye…

P:  smiles .. chal na  walk pe..  ram plz.. itna acha subha hai..  aap bahut acche mein hai. Walk pe chalthe hai na…

R:  acche mood mein hu..  getting naughty ..  walk pe  nahi chalna hai.. mera mood ki hisab se … room mein janaa hai …

P: uff !!  not again ram …u r getting naughty …. Plzz.. ram … chlo app ana hai tho avo mujhe jana hai…  anybpdy will love to  play in the  beach app jaisa  boring nahi hoga…

R: hello madam  mein boring nahi hu… tum beto na   hum yeha baath karte hai.. 

P if u wanna sit .. sit here..  haa by the way .. I forgot  mr. golu aap  walk pe  never .. oh no u may loose ur  calories  sorry u sit here n bye..

Ram get up arey  frowning at priya  tum mera wajan ki padi hai … guma phirake mera weight pe atak jathe hai tumari gaadi…  then priya walk away in the sand…  

R: ruko priya .. am talking to u..

P: baath karna hai na tho  come  chalthe chalthe baath  karthe  hai..
 Oh god ye  ladki mujhe pagal kardengi,…. Abhi batatahu tumme wait ..  priya turns to ram ..  accha .. tho mujhe pakdo  mr. 

golu….  Runs away ram runs after her… ..wen he is  about to catch her…she  trns around taking few steps back….. 

P:  plz ram .. am sorry chodiye mujhe…  ur not  willing to walk and u are running after me…
Then ram  walks toward her  wen she is about to  run he cauth her hand and pulls her towards him….and pins her to a coconut tree.. on the shore… 

R: ab kya karengi  mrs. golu…..     pulls her nighty  threads….
 Priya is trembling in his warmness .. as they just run  both gasping their breath…. 

P:  am sorry… par aap   tho wajan kam kijiye na… aap ki sehad kheliye achha hai…
down bend over her starts kissing her  neck…. 

R:  hmm iss kheliye walk pe kyu  kamremein bhi hosaktha hai na… if am not wrong… calories burning…  more calories burn  hojayega…

P;  blushing… pushes him back    smiles biting her lips… nahi  aap  excerise kani chahiye..  runs her  fingers on his neck… warna  kamre mein bhi kuch nahi hoga.. soch ligiye … 

R:  this is not  fair priya  ab abhi tho shurukiya tha ..immediately  the end card….  This is black mail yaar…. Made a face like kid….

P:   haay  mein  ne end   karne ko kab kaha..  aap   smiles ..cupped his face…  kuch  chahiye tho kuch karna padtha hai ..

R: tik hai  kal se sochunga.. waise ajj ka walk hogaye  tho chale…

P:  han chaliye yaad rakhna.. k.
.they start walking back ..  while she  ties the  threads of her nighty  .. he see's it

R: tumme nighty ka. Coat kaha  se mili…. U dint not wear it  to seduce me right

P; nahi!!!... yeah  raath ko nighty bahar hangermein tha.. aur coat cupboard mein towel ke saath hai.. subha towel kheliye cupboard open kiya tho waha padi hai

R:  oh mein dekha nahi waha towel hai..

P: matlab aap ne  kiya  hai kya ye…  very bad  ram…… kiya tho aap ne upar se mujhe keh rahi hai… mein app ko seduce kiya hai..

R:  arey naraz mat ho yar..  mein ne kya kiya hai …  I want to see u like that..

Priya  angry on ram went inside the cottage seriously.. ram went behing her…  pulled her close to him .. 

R:  naaraz hu…  mein  tumme  dekhna chati hu .. aise… waise… u look  very  beautiful.. priya blushes……  mera kya madam mein tho aap  ka deewwana bangaye..  u look sexy ,hot and  beautiful to my eyes .always.. in any type of costume..

Priya pushes him back 

P: Bombay  jana hai.. tayar ho javo.. she  went to wash room….
ram smiles  and seeing  at the room…. The room is in mess.. blushes.. 

..soon both got ready. Packe dtheir things..  and ready to leave goa…..  they reached bombay..  ram pulled priya close to him in car…   

R: daadi   bahut kush hojayega  humme aise dekh kar… …  priya .. he wishpered . thanks… mein  bahut kush  hu.. ..  love u  priya…

Priya   leaned on his shoulder.. mein  bahut kush hu  raam  mujhe aap  milagaye… zindagi bar  aap ko paayar karti raahunga….  I love u  too….

thanku all  for  reading my  boring ff 's . my heart  full thanks to all who commented on my  post ur  comments are too encouraging.. .. i also thank the silent readers too.. ..🤗

thank u  guys for ur support...❤️

here i end this FF  thanks a lot  again

😃

Aubine 
sammy_108 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx for the update 
luveddd it😳
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great FF it was dear...❤️
i'll surely miss it to core...
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was wonderful...
u r Random Thoughts are becoming our dreams.
..continue with more..