Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
No one else is online.  I thought the North American group would be coz it is a holiday but I guess they have better things to do than watch NabyaπŸ˜† Edited by ilunavya - 12 years ago
soapliker thumbnail
IPK was ok today and so was beheniyan
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello shelloji!!me abandoned the adda fro a day am really surprised and elated with so many PMs greeting me!!πŸ€—

anyone up for LU kya??!!πŸ˜•
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I must be  mad for sitting down to watch this atrocity..Anyway here goes LU:

Navya and Anant's phone keeps ringing and the police officer allows Navya to take one call and it turns out to be Amar Sir who is calling Navya cause his driver told him about AnYa never making it to Amar Sir's car..Navya keeps gulping like a  mute gold fish and Amar Sir over hears the officer telling Navya to end the call soon since its a police station not her home..Amar Sir tells Navya he is coming there..Anant is angry that Navya asked Amar Sir for help and Navya says Amar Sir overheard the police officer talking and said he is coming and she didn't tell him to come..On the other hand DA senior blasts out at Nimmi for lying about the party..The Mishras are very worried as well..

Coming up: Amar reaches the police station and introduces himself as Anant's elder bro..
soapliker thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the LU.  
soapliker thumbnail
So it is Amar Sir to the rescue once again.  I wonder what the CV's are trying to pot ray showing us all this and to which group are they showing it to?
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Tanu..Thanks for the LUs..Aha..Amar sir to the rescue once again...He is sounding like a super hero, isn't he??πŸ˜†
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i'm soo loving Amar these days!!this nirala babua is acting like such a pussy!!(courtesy Jenny...πŸ˜†)so MU's not done with yet??!!

babajee...where are you???!!
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
2nd part: Ritz-Ranbir-Nimmi in a conference call..Ranbir tells Nimmi that Anant's car is at the party venue but AnYa are missing..He also lets her know that Anant was drunk when Navya called him for help..Nimmi is tensed and asks the duo to let her know if they find out anything about the whereabouts of her bhai and bhabi..At the station one officer asks Anant for his driving license and he says the license is in the car, he had to lie because he was stupid enough to tell his name as Anant Mishra while as its Anant Bajpayee in the license..Amar reaches the police station and introduces himself as Anant's elder bro..
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neelu.apr18

i'm soo loving Amar these days!!this nirala babua is acting like such a pussy!!(courtesy Jenny...πŸ˜†)so MU's not done with yet??!!

babajee...where are you???!!

Neelu..I think this is the final MU today..Amar introduces himself as A's bro..Now A will be happy that N will be Amar's sister-in-law🀣