Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amar Sir is taking over RRA's job. Earlier it was the trio who would come to ANYA"s rescue now it is Amar Sir.  Jai Ho Amar Sir๐Ÿ˜†
soapliker thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Neelu..I think this is the final MU today..Amar introduces himself as A's bro..Now A will be happy that N will be Amar's sister-in-law๐Ÿคฃ

Haha Nidhs so true nah.  Anant's pea sized brain will only grasp the bro part.
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilunavya

Amar Sir is taking over RRA's job. Earlier it was the trio who would come to ANYA"s rescue now it is Amar Sir.  Jai Ho Amar Sir๐Ÿ˜†

These bacches...A and N can never do anything for themselves..they just know how to mess things up..

@Isha..Yeah..I hope he thinks that way ..nahin to , this lad is capable of landing himself and N in another crap..
Oh...but he can also think that why didn't Amar introduce himself as N's bro..phir se problem๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
soapliker thumbnail

These bacches...A and N can never do anything for themselves..they just know how to mess things up..

@Isha..Yeah..I hope he thinks that way ..nahin to , this lad is capable of landing himself and N in another crap..

And that is my question.  What is the reason for CV's to show us this?  Which group of viewers are they showing it to 
Noaddict thumbnail
@Isha..I am equally clueless..๐Ÿ˜•CVs don't have a head-tail to this story.....They are just dragging stuff till the marriage, I guess...๐Ÿ˜•
soapliker thumbnail

@Isha..I am equally clueless..๐Ÿ˜•CVs don't have a head-tail to this story.....They are just dragging stuff till the marriage, I guess...๐Ÿ˜•

Nidhs: With the hopes of creating a new record for TRP I guess:  0.0.  Can they not start the marriage preps soon but that also will be shown to us with full on tension.
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey ladies, just getting my nails done and on my phone checking in on the Lu lol sounds sucky as usual. Thanks tanuben! Btw super slow replies cause on the phone
Noaddict thumbnail
@Isha...I am surprised at this lack of concern on part of the CVs..Don't they understand what their viewers want??๐Ÿ˜•
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@nidhi-omg,yes!!that guy has totally lost it!!no resemblance what-so-ever to tha anant we loved!!why is he acting like a kid...i mean he kows that amar is married and all...and is trying to protect navya just like his little sister!!why doesnt his guy get it??!!

oopsss...i guess the first episode waa deepu is back!!!and what's with mohan opening the door with a strange expression on his face(infact,i never understood his expressions!!)
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Arghh can we just make Amar the new hero and kill Anant? Mandbuddhi is unbearably annoying and dense..

Amar is talking to the police officer and apologizes on AnYa's behalf and asks the officer to forgive them since they are still kids and immature (you got that right Amar!)..Anant the big headed idiot is ungrateful enough to whisper to Navya that Amar Sir has no business coming here while the two of them could have handled this problem alone..Yeah right you fool! If you were to handle things then I wouldn't be surprised if the police officer imprisoned you for a few years..Amar convinces the officer to let them go..While leaving Anant gloats about how Navya and he went to jail for their love and Amar shakes his head in amusement at his immaturity..Navya calls Deepu and Amar talks on her behalf to Deepu and tells him that some urgent work came up for which Navya had to stay in late..Anant is angry cause he wanted to talk to Deepu and Amar said he shouldn't talk to any elder in his intoxicated state..

Precap: AnYa are standing outside their homes..Deepu and Mohan open the doors..