Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shehroon_riaz

Shezza?
Heard that after such a  long time. My best friend used to call me that in primary school. Thanks for refreshing memories. Lol
Ermm... Your welcome ji :)
Sab mera hi to kamaal hai; itna acha idea diya... han na?
That was nothing; your work should make everyone speechless, especially Krystle. Your work will surely get to her :)

😃Aaaw it's okay ;) I know she visits this forum regularly but what if she doesn't see it 😭 I wanna ask a telly buzz interviewer to well interview her in wassup and show her :D
shehroon_riaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Noorii-

😃Aaaw it's okay ;) I know she visits this forum regularly but what if she doesn't see it 😭 I wanna ask a telly buzz interviewer to well interview her in wassup and show her :D

Exactly what I'm saying :)
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG...Maanu.. what an amazing post for Krystle and all the creations the VM!! LOVELY!! Am sure she will be touched! 👏

Dear krystle!!

The most stunning girl I have seen.. Seriously am so fida over your grey eyes, your smile..you lovely sweet personality and love for your fans. Hope you have an amazing christmas with your family and friends!! MUAAAHHH!! 🤗
raspberrytorte thumbnail

Originally posted by: paritha

lovely post dear...

edit

Hey everything is so...perfect...i am gonna throw snow balls soon 🤣 will wait till 5 pages 🤣 😆 hope you d't have any problem then 🤣 everything you made is so mazing yar..love the VM the most and last siggi is so cute...😍 and your message is lovely yar...👏 👏 god bless her missing something so as to escape from show 🤣 so d't mind

Aaaw thanks paritha ! Means a lot xx. Yes u can throw snow balls at 5th pg. I won't have any problem ;) 

maryumtalks thumbnail
Maanu send it to the wassup tv girl.. Ashima.
raspberrytorte thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahvirika

Maanu send it to the wassup tv girl.. Ashima.

Acha thanks but how? Xxx
maryumtalks thumbnail
Gonna use thisss <3

-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
love it maanu its so sweet of u
unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Aaaw thanks paritha ! Means a lot xx. Yes u can throw snow balls at 5th pg. I won't have any problem ;) 

.pari. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hey guys how are you all? First of all, I'd prefer if you did not throw snowballs at this thread because it's meant to be special for Krystle and it would look rather messy. so once this thread has completed a few pages, I allow you to throw snowballs, thanks. 😊 Hope you understand my feelings. Anyway, I made a few gifts for Krystu, please check the posts below 😊

Originally posted by: Sarahvirika

OMG...Maanu.. what an amazing post for Krystle and all the creations the VM!! LOVELY!! Am sure she will be touched! 👏

Dear krystle!!

The most stunning girl I have seen.. Seriously am so fida over your grey eyes, your smile..you lovely sweet personality and love for your fans. Hope you have an amazing christmas with your family and friends!! MUAAAHHH!! 🤗

Originally posted by: savanasen91

Krystle must b da happiest girl now,loved all da pics of her on da forum,she is so beautiful I hve hardly seen sum1 as beautiful as her in tellywood,merry xmas krystle n I hope dis new year brings u all da happiness

🤣 main aagai...gues for what 🤣

Edited by paritha - 12 years ago