Frequent Posters

Kokila11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ha ha so cute, loved everything especially the convo!⭐️

Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This is an amazing post...dear...and don't worry Krystle is a sweetheart ...shes definitely gonna see it and love it :D

Awesome work everyone and gr8 work noori :))
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tara_211

This is an amazing post...dear...and don't worry Krystle is a sweetheart ...shes definitely gonna see it and love it :D

Awesome work everyone and gr8 work noori :))

Aaaw thanks Tara! Yes she is a sweetheart! I hope she sees this 😃 
raspberrytorte thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nailuu

ha ha so cute, loved everything especially the convo!⭐️

Aww thanks meri Nailuu!! Yes the convo was good but random lol
shehroon_riaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG 😲
That was truly amazing. Loved every single part of this; from the remix to the conversation to the edits made by you... Awwh.
Wish I could do this for her. I'm already bad at making edited pictures, forget an edited video. I won't be able to this in a million years.
Loved it and really really do wish that Krystle does see this. We should put up a petition for you where we can persuade the mods to show this to her... Or maybe some of the interviewers can show this to her if they see this. 
You're going to become my inspiration to make edits now aswell. Lol. I'm going to try to make one when I have time... :)

.pari. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lovely post dear...

edit

Hey everything is so...perfect...i am gonna throw snow balls soon 🤣 will wait till 5 pages 🤣 😆 hope you d't have any problem then 🤣 everything you made is so mazing yar..love the VM the most and last siggi is so cute...😍 and your message is lovely yar...👏 👏 god bless her missing something so as to escape from show 🤣 so d't mind
Edited by paritha - 12 years ago
savanasen91 thumbnail
Krystle must b da happiest girl now,loved all da pics of her on da forum,she is so beautiful I hve hardly seen sum1 as beautiful as her in tellywood,merry xmas krystle n I hope dis new year brings u all da happiness
raspberrytorte thumbnail

Originally posted by: shehroon_riaz

OMG 😲

That was truly amazing. Loved every single part of this; from the remix to the conversation to the edits made by you... Awwh.
Wish I could do this for her. I'm already bad at making edited pictures, forget an edited video. I won't be able to this in a million years.
Loved it and really really do wish that Krystle does see this. We should put up a petition for you where we can persuade the mods to show this to her... Or maybe some of the interviewers can show this to her if they see this. 
You're going to become my inspiration to make edits now aswell. Lol. I'm going to try to make one when I have time... :)

Aaaw Shezza! I'm touched! yeah, your right, maybe we should ask an interviewer ⭐️ Thank you jii 😃xxx
raspberrytorte thumbnail

Originally posted by: savanasen91

Krystle must b da happiest girl now,loved all da pics of her on da forum,she is so beautiful I hve hardly seen sum1 as beautiful as her in tellywood,merry xmas krystle n I hope dis new year brings u all da happiness

Thanks. 😃xxx
shehroon_riaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Noorii-

Aaaw Shezza! I'm touched! yeah, your right, maybe we should ask an interviewer ⭐️ Thank you jii 😃xxx

Shezza?
Heard that after such a  long time. My best friend used to call me that in primary school. Thanks for refreshing memories. Lol
Ermm... Your welcome ji :)
Sab mera hi to kamaal hai; itna acha idea diya... han na?
That was nothing; your work should make everyone speechless, especially Krystle. Your work will surely get to her :)