Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pree4ru

nahi hamra better hai we can see with family dusre over limit hote hai baba family ke saath nahi dekh sakte yeh scenes hi i cant see bt mom never complains saying its bad bt for other shows she does 😆toh yehi better hai 😃

first of all sorry for late reply as my net got disconnected
i am also not talking about bold romance and all...but its nothing new all repeative,i couldnt even watch the today epi but after reading few comments i understood it was same.😔
why we wait for naksh scene...for this only then why we dont watch previous scenes again,it looks same scene in different clothes jo ab sirf pakata hai
Edited by preksha1 - 12 years ago
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruthi.sweety

marjaawa❤️ wat an episode👏,totally lost in naksh land
😍,aaj marwaari chora-chori kuch der ke liye bengali kudiya ho gayi thi...issh...😍.really my pari was ekdum pari today❤️😍.she was very cute. sach mai piya bawari song reminded me of their SMP,😉.
naitik ka surprise abhi bhi surprise bhi hai,chalo koi baat nahi uska bhi intezaar rahe,kyunki sabr ka pal meeeta hota hai,agar dimri maate ne bhulkar popat nahi kiya tho😊.
i was scared of cong's drama,but TG they didn't drag much,it was short n sweet.😊.even last part was really sweet n cute,it showed their love bonding n maturity in their relationship.❤️.

kisi ne sach kaha,ek ki drama khatam hote hi,dusri ki shuru ho gayi🤢😡.do samdhis ki is mai bhi competition😆.g3 ki problem kya hai agar RJ ne jhoola bhej diya tho,wo bhi naani bannewali hai,uska bhi hak banthe hai na.g3 hamesha rivaz aur parampara k baat karhi hai na,don't she know jhoola will be given by naani,even for ananya,varsha's mother had given.g3 sach mai bahut batameez hai,hamesha apni manmaani chalna chahthi hai😡
i hope akshi manages this also in clever way,kyunki aaj kal wo bahut smart ho gayi hai in maamlo mai😆😉.
pata nahi kyun mujhe lagtha hai,is bachhe ke maamle mai g3 ka popat zaroor hota hai,balki kal se shuru ho gaya hai.i m happy if it happens lkie that,kyunki jaleli isiki layak hai😊

g3 ka popat...wo aisi h ki agar uske mann ki na hui to har kisi ki khushi mein aag laga degi...yaad h na is chudail ne func cancel kar diya tha as 2-4 ladies ko pehle pata chal gaya Tha...i dont get ye itna sochti kyun n uske baad hame pakati h...ye g3 Ke armaan n rj ka dil ek din hame maar hi daalenge...
ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aaj pehle se him mera mood kharab tha aur upar se i didnt like the scene except the song.jab kuch naya dikhana hi nahi tha then why this benali sari and all...uska bhi kachra kar diya.🤢
i even didnt like karan expression much usko itne simple scene karne me bhi abhi tak problem hoti hai then how can we expect better scenes than this
naitik atleast would have praised aksh in much better way but sirf scene dikhane ke liye dikha dete hai but he too has become boring too 😡
upar se hina writes in her fb page that wait and watch jaise ki dhamal ka scene aane wala hai😆
Edited by preksha1 - 12 years ago
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Forgive me for nitpicking, can't help disapproving some jarring irritants😕-

1. Who won't like going to Myka when a whole bunch of Santas are waiting to pamper you spoilt?! Even a most devoted couple wouldn't mind such breaks. Cvs have gone over-board on showing such ardent devotion. It was not that she is deserting them in bad times. She would actually relieve them of some valid concerns over her advance pregnant stage and current inconveniencies. And they were willingly sending her... Re her unwillingness to stay away from Naitik- some plausible fervour😳- but is it that she was going to a different City? Why could Naitik not join her frequently at her Myka? For that is what he was exactly showed doing, even when she came to her myka while not pregnant.😕 (Cvs can even show some passionate reunions on some short gap separations!😉) The idea, that 'ideal bahu' or 'devoted wife' wouldn't leave her 'sasuraal' come what may- is OTT.🤢
  2. Who is writing business details of Singhanias? Some plain gibberish...Those who were thriving on personal reputation built amongst clients, are now not dealing in Jewellery manufacturing?😲 By 'diamond trade', do they meaning loose diamond processing units? Never heard of any such units outside the traditional centres of Bombay, Surat- or their auxiliary units outside those centres-controlled chiefly from Bombay.😕 But then Singhanias were showed expressly involved in designs and presentations and new collections of Jewellery productions only. So why this sudden shying away from such Jobs?🤢 Are they dealing only with wholesale diamond jewellery? From Udaipur?! Were they 'Sterling or 'wall-mart' suppliers?🤪 If reputed Jewellers, then let Cvs learn some basic information. Even well established Jewllery House like TBZ or exclusive niche operators like Rose collections from Mumbai would have loved to bag such prestigious or lucrative assignments from multimillionaire NRI industrialists from London. What is this fuss from Dj?😕 And then last but not least, who could prepare an exclusive, 'one-of-its-kind' designs, stupendous trousseau for a recently acquired, urgently marrying patron within seven days!🤢 Leave some logistic within the comprehensible limits of your simple minds Cvs!
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Havnt seen today's epi yet still cant wait to see naksh scene omg congo scene was short i have faith in her i knew she woudnt stay naraz for long with akshi 😆

Originally posted by: smrth

Forgive me for nitpicking, can't help disapproving some jarring irritants😕-

Who won't like going to Myka when a whole bunch of Santas are waiting to pamper you spoilt?! Even a most devoted couple wouldn't mind such breaks. Cvs have gone over-board on showing such ardent devotion. It was not that she is deserting them in bad times. She would actually relieve them of some valid concerns over her advance pregnant stage and current inconveniencies. And they were willingly sending her... Re her unwillingness to stay away from Naitik- some plausible fervour😳- but is it that she was going to a different City? Why could Naitik not join her frequently at her Myka? For that is what he was exactly showed doing, even when she came to her myka while not pregnant.😕 (Cvs can even show some passionate reunions on some short gap separations!😉) The idea, that 'ideal bahu' or 'devoted wife' wouldn't leave her 'sasuraal' come what may- is OTT.🤢
  1. Who is writing business details of Singhanias? Some plain gibberish...Those who were thriving on personal reputation built amongst clients, are now not dealing in Jewellery manufacturing?😲 By 'diamond trade', do they meaning loose diamond processing units? Never heard of any such units outside the traditional centres of Bombay, Surat- or their auxiliary units outside those centres-controlled chiefly from Bombay.😕 But then Singhanias were showed expressly involved in designs and presentations and new collections of Jewellery productions only. So why this sudden shying away from such Jobs?🤢 Are they dealing only with wholesale diamond jewellery? From Udaipur?! Were they 'Sterling or 'wall-mart' suppliers?🤪 If reputed Jewellers, then let Cvs learn some basic information. Even well established Jewllery House like TBZ or exclusive niche operators like Rose collections from Mumbai would have loved to bag such prestigious or lucrative assignments from multimillionaire NRI industrialists from London. What is this fuss from Dj?😕 And then last but not least, who could prepare an exclusive, 'one-of-its-kind' designs, stupendous trousseau for a recently acquired, urgently marrying patron within seven days!🤢 Leave some logistic within the comprehensible limits of your simple minds Cvs!

Beside wanting to see naksh together 😳 but on a serious level i do agree with you how much husband and wife love each other how much devoted she is too her in laws and husband everyone love's going to there maayka for a few days to get pampared and the cv did show wrong they could show akshara going to her maayka for few days it would made rj and crew happy and plus natik could visit her there or even stay like the last tym he did before she had a mc.

i knw most nakshians will hit me after reading this comment so waiting for all your jhoota's🤣 but i am bored of akshara's pregnancy track now plz i want these 9 days to be over soon so we can see naksh's baby in the new yr 😍

ps: guys watch nikhil's new show seriously he didnt get a chance to show his acting here but he is a great actor and looking hot aswell after arnav my new crush😆 😍
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I didnt expect much,so im not at all disappointed.naksh part se zyada i liked rj-aksh part.that was the best part of 2day's epi.ek bhi dialogue nahi thi.i think that was the beauty of the scene.i always luv 2 watch rj-aksh rishta.haan rj is irritating,par she is mother na.my mom is also like rj,i think all moms r like rj.
_Rasha_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Mariam_

Beside wanting to see naksh together 😳but on a serious level i do agree with youhow much husband and wife love each other how much devoted she is too her in laws and husbandeveryone love's going to there maayka for a few days to get pampared and the cv did show wrong they could show akshara going to her maayka for few days it would made rj and crew happy and plus natik could visit her there or even stay like the last tym he did before she had a mc.

i knw most nakshians will hit me after reading this comment so waiting for allyour jhoota's🤣 but i am bored of akshara's pregnancy track now plz i want these 9 days to be over soon so we can see naksh's baby in the new yr 😍

ps: guys watch nikhil's new show seriously he didnt get a chance to show his acting here but he is a great actor and looking hot aswell after arnav my new crush😆 😍

🤣🤣 tumhari kuch nahi ho sakti mariam 🤣 ab tho aur bhi shows aanewali hai tho tumhari crush list bhi lengthy hogi 🤣
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Can anyone pls translate naksh's bengali dialogues?

Originally posted by: Hinakshara

🤣🤣 tumhari kuch nahi ho sakti mariam 🤣 ab tho aur bhi shows aanewali hai tho tumhari crush list bhi lengthy hogi 🤣

ROFLROFL mein show pehle larke ki liye dekhte hoon 😉 then i fall in love with the jodi Day Dreaming
ROFL aur shows dekhne ki liye mere paas tym nahi hoga na i am only watching nikhils new show and rest for time pass as i have holz till feb sirif arnav or munna ko dekhna hain till the end Day Dreaming