ArHiFF:Winter Storms & Cherry Blossoms [Note-Pg57]

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Original characters belong to 4Lions but the plot, scenes and characters of this fiction belong to me. They are my sole creation and as the author of this story, I strictly prohibit plagiarism of any manner partially or wholly.

Winter Storms & Cherry Blossoms

[Previous title : Beating the Odds]

Just an FF to assure me of my insanity :) 
Thank You for dropping in and making an effort my piece of writing. A few pointers to readers :I am student of 11th Grade, so the chances of an update everyday is an impossible event. I request you all to be tolerable to this. However, I can guarantee an update every week.

IMPORTANT NOTE ON PMs: I am finally ready to get back to PMing from my buddy list as I have deleted 550 people from the same. So from now if you need PMs, add me as your buddy. I will accept it initially but I will be filtering out regularly to keep my list from extending too much. Once in 3 weeks or so, I will be filtering so in case I update and I have sent a PM and if you haven't made your response for quite a long time, PM/scrap/post here that you are still interested in reading the story and is just busy with life at the moment. Please follow the above rule as I have a life too. IGNORE the part where I say I have a PM account (scroll down. I had made a post when I started this FF saying so) because I am NOT following that account or its Buddy List anymore.

I do not write too much adult stuff but that doesn't I am going to stray far away from it. If I feel I need it in my story, I will go ahead. I will put a warning before a chapter that contains any such details and you may chose to not continue that chapter. 
That's it. Enjoy!
-Amal

INDEX

Chapter 1: Dillemma
Chapter 3: Nothing's Right
Chapter 4: Liquid Devil
Edited by Aubade. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Chapter 1 : Dillemma

"Ma'am, please. Anyone but not him," She begged Renu Ma'am, her senior.

"I am the senior here, Khushi. And you have to work with Arnav for this time too."

"But," she began to retort before Renu cut her off.

"You also know he is the best photographer we have," snapped Renu. 

Khushi knew Renu despised her for getting Employee of the month title. But this far she had to go. Gawd, that guy was like inception on her brain. Working twice with the man was experience enough and she feared that the little amount of sanity that she reserved would demolish if she were to see him to the very least.

"But ma'am, he has the concentration span of a kid and that cam of his has more pic of girls than of our stuffs," she whined, the mere thought of him and his obnoxious ways annoyed her.

"Enough. You may go. You will work with Arnav for the next three months," she said, with finality engraved deep in her voice. She was in no mood of having a conversation like this especially when she knew that Khushi would never oblige to work willingly with the man and an argument on the topic would take years to conclude.

Khushi cursed Arnav under her breath. As she did so, the vaguest thought that maybe this was all Arnav's doing went past her. It was not something out of the blue for Arnav convince Renu if he really needed it. She grunted hard. Where the hell was that man? 

She sank on her chair deeper. A figure crossed her and lifting her eyes alone, saw his victorious face. Of course, it had to be him.  
He sat on her desk, resting his full self upon his right thigh. As she stared at him, his features took away a minute of Khushi's time of rants .
 Those well built muscles, tough chest and tight shirt shaping his abs made Khushi want to hold on her breath and stare longer. He was perfect. She knew that but if she have any bit of soul, remaining in her she was not going to admit it. As much as she hated girls going gaga over this jerk, she never found a reason to blame them. He was as beautiful as can be. A hunk carved into pure flawlessness. 

She wondered how he did that. Just sitting and driving her head into different wavelengths.

Snapping herself out of her internal girly dillemma, she glared at Arnav and opened her mouth to speak, but knowing well that he would turn her own words against her self, she shut up.

"Got something to tell me, right?" he said, innocently. 

She shot him a murderous look. In a fluid motion, she got up, pushing back her swivel chair and was nose to nose with him.

"You better not play with me, okay? I am here to work. So either you can shut the hell up or I am just going to drive a knife through you. You know how happy I will be to do that," she threatened him.  Her nose was red with her frustration. Oh yes, she was wildcat, if you haven't guessed it yet and with Arnav as a perpetual distraction of a prey, she was at her ferocious best at the slightest instigation.

She pulled back when the strange warmth radiated from her nose at its proximity with his own. If she was embarrassed, she made sure she masked it well. It, however, did not fool Arnav. He knew his effects of women well enough to capture the moment of weakness. His lips curved to form a wicked smile.

"Whatever it is, I am looking forward to it," he said, softly almost seductively.

Khushi's guts were making the strangest noises  as she watched his silhouette walk away, whistling. The next three months was going to be as long as her entire 24 years of life, she was sure.

Edited by Aubade. - 11 years ago
Amal.PMaccount thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail

This is my account for PMs so if you want to receive PMs for any of my works. πŸ˜³ Add me as your buddy and I will accept it. <3
MairaKhan1180 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Amal, good start:) This story is completely different and sounds good. I like the way you have described our Arnav- "A hunk carved into pure flawlessness." ;) I am going to enjoy reading your fanfic:) All the best!
zafi thumbnail
Very interesting Prologue.πŸ‘ Curious to read more.πŸ˜ƒ
Addie07 thumbnail
Res

---------Edited---------------

This looks wonderful... amazing beginning... 
great post gal!!!

Edited by Lyraa99 - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Amal! That is EXCITING! 
(by brain's on a overdrive right now, so can't think of better and more flaunting words right now!)

woohoo. As long as you keep ASR hot, and the attraction between the two, I'LL BE YOUR MOST LOYAL READER AND REVIEWER. 

keep it up!

and why call me di? i'm just 19! *whines about sounding old!*

LOL. it;s okay! you can call me anything! even dumbo would do. LOL!

chalo, keep the chapters coming in! me waiting!😳

love,
shalu. πŸ€—
Targaryen thumbnail
heyy!! it's good!! πŸ˜ƒ continue plz!! i'll definitely read ur FF dear πŸ˜Š
deleteaccount thumbnail
hey, veryy nyc start..pls continue soonπŸ˜ƒEdited by -Neloufer- - 12 years ago
-Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Amal,

This one sure is different from all the Arhi FF. I've read so far. Arnav seems to be such an imp. Well, that's such a change. They seem to have a history. And I'd very much like to know what it is.

Please Continue Soon.
Thanks for the PM
Love😊

P.S - I love the title.
Edited by -Dee- - 12 years ago