Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Mon ,

I loved   ur tongue in cheek Anger Management take 😆😆😆...

IF is not allowing me to like ur post..Pyar Ke Dushman  ..but U do know that I liked it na..
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Great post Monsi and I agree. But some times we do lose our patience. Last night , I did. I was actually very angry after the episode.

But I think we all react because we love the show and want it stay at the top. It is tough competition and even the slightest fluctuation can affect the show. 

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tanthya

Mon ,

I loved   ur tongue in cheek Anger Management take 😆😆😆...

IF is not allowing me to like ur post..Pyar Ke Dushman  ..but U do know that I liked it na..

Kya Sathya jee... badi der kar di huzur aate aate 😭 
Kab se wait kar rahi thi... abhi ek PM likhne wali thi anger wali... 😛

Vaise thank you 🤗.. and I KNOW that you always like my posts.. no matter how crappy they are... 😆

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
So when you are angry and frustrated... come to forum... vent out.. announce your departure.. watch old Rabba Ve moments... criticise Actors, Characters, Director and whoever first comes in your mind... Feel good and start watching the show again. Because that is what you can do at the max. There is no way CVs will save us from another triangle.. another clown (nandu) when we already have more than what we can handle (mami..bua... anjali ... umm or actually everyone minus Arnav(😍)).. or another cliche Snake's attempt to trap the love of his life... or another attempt of making Khushi an ideal SP Devi ... !!!

So TRUEEE 🤣 Kya karein ... control hi nahin hota
🤣 Thank god for this venting space!!!

Chalo, it's good, I'm getting house guests over Christmas, and instead of being glued to the show and forum 24/7, I might actually get a life
🤣

Great post, Monsi, thanks for spreading the cheer!
🤣
monsi08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescent

Great post Monsi and I agree. But some times we do lose our patience. Last night , I did. I was actually very angry after the episode.

But I think we all react because we love the show and want it stay at the top. It is tough competition and even the slightest fluctuation can affect the show. 

I agree... last night's epi and even before that when Khushi yells at him and stops him to talk to LA.. I was frustrated to the core... I dont know why CVs are not making use of the chemistry that leads have... and I have no clue why they need so many other new characters to move the story forward... they can do even with having these 2 there... If all these unnecessary twists and turns are for TRP then why dont I see it at the top of the TRP chart?
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Monsi 🤗...loved it 🤣

Your posts always leave me ROFL 😆

I want answers from the cvs soon...they keep going round and round 

monsi08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

So when you are angry and frustrated... come to forum... vent out.. announce your departure.. watch old Rabba Ve moments... criticise Actors, Characters, Director and whoever first comes in your mind... Feel good and start watching the show again. Because that is what you can do at the max. There is no way CVs will save us from another triangle.. another clown (nandu) when we already have more than what we can handle (mami..bua... anjali ... umm or actually everyone minus Arnav(😍)).. or another cliche Snake's attempt to trap the love of his life... or another attempt of making Khushi an ideal SP Devi ... !!!

So TRUEEE 🤣 Kya karein ... control hi nahin hota
🤣 Thank god for this venting space!!!

Chalo, it's good, I'm getting house guests over Christmas, and instead of being glued to the show and forum 24/7, I might actually get a life
🤣

Great post, Monsi, thanks for spreading the cheer!
🤣

Thanks Diya...
Yeah good for you... I was waiting to see J Arnav while "faraq padta hai" track was on... and I expected it then.. but CVs always end something abruptly... with this new NK guy... let's see how it goes...

monsi08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asha...

Monsi 🤗...loved it 🤣

Your posts always leave me ROFL 😆

I want answers from the cvs soon...they keep going round and round 

Hey Asha... thanks... 😊

Yeah ... they are just going round and round .. and introducing some unnecessary twists... Now this Snake planning... As they got rid of LA.. they HAVE TO close this Snake chapter soon... it's just not making any sense...
Imagine .. Khushi thinking about Snake before going to sleep instead of Arnav 🤢