monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Children... in today's class we will discuss "lessons learnt from our beloved show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon???"... Please pay attention... and keep your questions with you cuz I wont answerπŸ˜† .. as this is one of the things we learn from IPKKND... "NEVER ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS".. when viewers' minds are flooded with questions... give them a Rabba Ve moment... and they just go in Amnesia ..
Ok... lets START :-
  • Patience : O yes dear...we have learnt this the best... dont u agree... when Khushi announced to leave forever.. for weeks after weeks Arnav was staring at empty walls with a grim face... series of FBs... Anjali's tear shedding and Poojas... Snake's hide n seek... Bua's unconditional love for Snake... Shashi babu and Garima Ji's endless calls to Khushi... What did we do... ummm... oh... we remained patient... πŸ€”
Then came a time when we were served with LA's attempt to become a sanskari hindustani nari... where she juggled between the Dum Aloo, Lakshmi, Round round and Naniji... so much so that she forgot about ASR who was the sole reason for her to be in RM... What did we do again ... we remained patient... ...

Then we were given endless torturous evil snares and smirks by the Snake... Snake torturing the old paralyzed man till the level of  insanity... Snake's hide n seek again efficiently managing both the girls and a road roller... What did we do yet another time ... WE REMAINED PATIENT...
Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience πŸ˜•
  • Anger management : It taught us how to manage your anger. Na na... Arnav did not teach us that... he has not still learnt it πŸ˜†... but it's this forum which was born because of IPKKND... So when you are angry and frustrated... come to forum... vent out.. announce your departure.. watch old Rabba Ve moments... criticise Actors, Characters, Director and whoever first comes in your mind... Feel good and start watching the show again. Because that is what you can do at the max. There is no way CVs will save us from another triangle.. another clown (nandu) when we already have more than what we can handle (mami..bua... anjali ... umm or actually everyone minus Arnav(😍)).. or another cliche Snake's attempt to trap the love of his life... or another attempt of making Khushi an ideal SP Devi ... !!!
Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools 😑
  • Humour : Dont forget this ever... even if you are in the middle of a separation, breakup, dil ko thes or any such traumatic situation... You MUST opt for amnesia... forget about all your worries... start acting like a clown ... 
Humour is a great vehicle for getting a message across. If you get too serious, you could die of starch!!! 🀑

...and when time comes never ever hesitate to become a bellboy even if RM is full of all the PRAKASHs in the world ... 😲😲😲
😲😲

ps... All the bold and red quotes are not mine... Bade log keh gaye hain... 😊  Sorry about a lame post .. I am just a bit frustrated and applying my learnings of Anger Management here 

Cheers,

Monsi

Edited by monsi08 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
fantabulous post monsi & a huuuge hug for you πŸ€—

oh you're hell right about practicing patience. see i've reached nirvana state thanks to IPKKND and its trauma. at da rate i've been chanting aal izz well for da last few months, nirvana isn't good enough for me. im in such peaceful state right now hayeee! one OM and two shantis

coming back to anger management, well what can i say? da forum is a drama land and da members have become drama queens since of late and that cracks me up more than khushi's antics πŸ€£
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
wow..superb Monsi...but I cant keep my q with me..cause I want all to find its answer...
q: When Arnav will marry Khusi and will patiently, after managing his anger and after tollertaing KKG's humourus misdeeds will go for a HONEYMOON?????????
Someone answer please...
Edited by coolsabs - 12 years ago
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
OKAY! i THINK, ITS A GREAT POST! 

purely becoz it reflects my thoughts!πŸ˜‰

Yaar, something is pulling me down! i dont know!

I want that o wow wale episodes!

Everytime we have so many expectations, but,, all in vain!

Stipll hoping for best!

Anger managmeent and patience, i am already practicing that with Shyam and Anjali on Screen! eeks!

So I made myself buys in making VM's those spl moments between Arhi, plus something constructive!

Enjoying that right now!

Luv,
Zoha!

smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Yes darling PATIENCE IS THE VIRTUEπŸ˜‰
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i guess i can see all you guys at nirvana, especially you smitha baby πŸ€£
monsi08 thumbnail
@CoolSabs...
You forgot the very first learning ... NO ANSWERS 🀣   I said..." Pls pay attention "πŸ˜†
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

@CoolSabs...
You forgot the very first learning ... NO ANSWERS 🀣   I said..." Pls pay attention "πŸ˜†

no no asking all...I paid attention dear...πŸ˜†
monsi08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolsabs

no no asking all...I paid attention dear...πŸ˜†

By the time this all happens... we all wud have attained Nirvana... and all these worldly questions will not matter πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

By the time this all happens... we all wud have attained Nirvana... and all these worldly questions will not matter πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣