Khushi is the best and that is that

rima thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
No La Blah...she may be elegant...so if you want her pair her with Arnav and he will have a suffocating life

Khushi with her kiddishness and bubbliness and silliness or whatever you call it lights up Arnav's life...

For those who find that gross... sorry she is like that. Please don't change Khushi!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Khushi as Khushi Kumari Gupta of Laxmi Nagar is all right .

But if she aspires to become Mrs Arnav Singh Rizada then she has to change .

You cannot have Mrs ASR driving around with towel around her neck  and squatting on Delhi roads to change tires . 😆

Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I love the way Khushi is because she's different and thats why our Arnie has fallen for her because she's too different.

If he could he would've fallen for a normal girl seen as tho he works with a lot of them like models and bla bla

But no his heart is set on Khushi 

So guys give a break to her character because you and i both know that we all love her because of the way she is...

In the future episodes we will see a serious Khushi then we'll all miss this Khushi so enjoy it while it lasts because i think after the Shaym revelation fiasco our khushi won't be herself for ages!

maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i love you for opening this thread!
i was so dissappointed in this forum who lacks the same consistency which they want to see in khushis character
one time they want a raba ve moment and suddenly they think khushi should keep away from rm
they want a real mature lovestory and they want an elagant serene and totally transformed khushi over night!

Not just for the sake of it ,i truly agree with you that shes the bestest charaterized and most endearing girl there will be on tv

Anushkakaur21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LyssaPie

I love the way Khushi is because she's different and thats why our Arnie has fallen for her because she's too different.

If he could he would've fallen for a normal girl seen as tho he works with a lot of them like models and bla bla

But no his heart is set on Khushi 

So guys give a break to her character because you and i both know that we all love her because of the way she is...

In the future episodes we will see a serious Khushi then we'll all miss this Khushi so enjoy it while it lasts because i think after the Shaym revelation fiasco our khushi won't be herself for ages!

i love Khusi character too. ok  sumtimes she a bit silly but not enough for people to start bashing her character.  she has a few flaws but so does arnav which makes it interesting.Arnav needs someone like khusi to bring out the other qualities out of him. 
La was not right for him n if he stayed with her wot the point of this story???  jus cos she changed due to Khusi training,does not mean she rite for Arnav. U cant help who u fall in love with.
opposites attract.  am pretty sure we see a sensible n serious khusi due to shayam n then we want that bubbly girl again!!!
love both arnav n khusi (have total hots for arnav lol)
want rabba vee moments between arhi to a much higher level and more progression in their relationships.CVS need to concentrate on this as this wants makes this show!!!
maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
for ppl who will like her only when she changes to lavanya!
That wht la babes hated her for!for being herself
and in the end thats what she wanted to be!
To be herself
if asr will love her he will love her for being khushi!
Currently thats wht he's fighting against
one of the main reasons why he didnt confessesd
and its his test

kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont think that ASR wants sophisticated kkg and he likes her the way she is now...anyway most girls will change once they r married. ..may be she will learn few things from that new cousin of akash.
LyssaPie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anushka19

i love Khusi character too. ok  sumtimes she a bit silly but not enough for people to start bashing her character.  she has a few flaws but so does arnav which makes it interesting.Arnav needs someone like khusi to bring out the other qualities out of him. 
La was not right for him n if he stayed with her wot the point of this story???  jus cos she changed due to Khusi training,does not mean she rite for Arnav. U cant help who u fall in love with.
opposites attract.  am pretty sure we see a sensible n serious khusi due to shayam n then we want that bubbly girl again!!!
love both arnav n khusi (have total hots for arnav lol)
want rabba vee moments between arhi to a much higher level and more progression in their relationships.CVS need to concentrate on this as this wants makes this show!!!

Everyone has flaws and no ones perfect.

So give a break to Khushi and Arnav because guess what guys it's a drama and they're showing us a realistic story so be patient..

Dont expect Khushi to mature in one day.
She does show her serious side when needed, she doesnt do it 24/7 because she's the happy person of the family and if she stops doing her nok jok then everyone will become depressed.

As for Arnav stop expecting him to start writing love songs or whatever because for a person like him it'll take time 

Since the start till now he has changed a lot 

so chill guys and give a break to CVs and ARSHI because guess what this show is full of surprises and its too good so just enjoy it while it lasts.
rima thumbnail
I find her characterization refreshing unlike our bimbo girls who cry or the over hot types or the so called meek bahus. Her character is the best on TV!
LyssaPie thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima

I find her characterization refreshing unlike our bimbo girls who cry or the over hot types or the so called meek bahus. Her character is the best on TV!

Totally agree with you!!

Thats one of the reasons our Arnav loves her and thats why we're so glued to this show