Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princezsafa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah I agree completely!

She's acting way tooo childish, I mean Khushi!
Sanaya is just doing what she was told.

Khushi's character should be levelled up by the CVs now to match Arnav's dignity and power stature.
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun2011

Sunaina - you penned my thoughts in the post.

I too felt LA is now so right for ASR - I am wondering what he sees in Khushi now - and is there love between them that they don't know off - beats me totally!!:(

CVs did a good job with ASR and LA transformation then now they have given ASR amnesia - he seems to be back to his original "what the--" deer in the headlights mood and Khushi in her silly jumpy state that Sanaya does admirably - but seems repetitive without being reasonable!

I specailly loved La in the last two episodes .

I think Sana Khan being just 18 in real life did a fantastic job of expressing unreciprocated love for ASR .

Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
sunena2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Although Khushi is silly, it's not completely her, just a part of her...I think it suits her since she is the youngest child in the family and usually they tend to be more silly and spoiled...so she fits that criteria perfectly...but then again this is only one of the forms of Khushi we are known to...with the whole Shyam situation we already know how sophisticated Khushi is since she was able to make the decision of giving him a chance...I believe that even though Khushi may seem childish and playful from the outside she has much more depth we haven't seen yet in the inside...her silliness is just a method of hiding what's truly inside...it makes sense...Arnav's true nature is hidden with his angry mask...so Khushi's true nature is hidden with her silly and playful mask...both use those to hide what they truly feel...we've seen it so many times...when Arnav doesn't want to talk he just gets mad...it's instinct...the same happens with Khushi...when she doesn't want to talk she starts smiling and becomes silly and playful...it just their different ways of covering up...so I don't think it's fair that only Khushi's silly mask is being picked on and not Arnav's angry mask
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hi50

I definitely won't hate you for this Sunaina ðŸ˜Š.. Well, the only thing I can say that OPPOSITES ATTRACT!!!
ASR has been with all the dignified women throughout his life & never bothered to look at them twice.. it's Khushi's unique nature that makes him to say 'unbelievable'.. & he still fell in love with her.. I agree Khushi is bit childish but only with them for who she cares i.e. her near & dear ones (now Akash is included there as well 😊); otherwise she behaves quite maturely with everyone & accepted with a dignity.. 
Personally, I don't think that the chemistry between the two leads is missing.. it's certainly there.. As per the story line: they met, didn't like each other initially, then there was physical attraction, then denial & time to understand each other's importance in their respective lives.. I think they are in this phase now.. once this is over, I'm sure there will be realization followed by acceptance & verbal expression etc etc.. & of course we'll have loads of rabba be moments..

I agree with you about Arnav Khushi relationship and attraction, but right the day after engagement and La 's exit,, Khushi should have controlled her tongue if not for ASR's sake but at least for Payal and La's sake
Sunaina exactly my thoughts except that I didn't have guts to post it.. What grace and poise La projected in the last few episodes and left a lasting impression. Khushi was all loud and nosy. What are CVs actually doing with the character.. pitiable
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunena2293

Although Khushi is silly, it's not completely her, just a part of her...I think it suits her since she is the youngest child in the family and usually they tend to be more silly and spoiled...so she fits that criteria perfectly...but then again this is only one of the forms of Khushi we are known to...with the whole Shyam situation we already know how sophisticated Khushi is since she was able to make the decision of giving him a chance...I believe that even though Khushi may seem childish and playful from the outside she has much more depth we haven't seen yet in the inside...her silliness is just a method of hiding what's truly inside...it makes sense...Arnav's true nature is hidden with his angry mask...so Khushi's true nature is hidden with her silly and playful mask...both use those to hide what they truly feel...we've seen it so many times...when Arnav doesn't want to talk he just gets mad...it's instinct...the same happens with Khushi...when she doesn't want to talk she starts smiling and becomes silly and playful...it just their different ways of covering up...so I don't think it's fair that only Khushi's silly mask is being picked on and not Arnav's angry mask

Agree 100 percent .

Arnavs angry mask was picked on , and trampled by feet and burnt to ashes by so many forum members in recent past  - that he doesnt have one now  😆
maisoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
im sorry to say but i dont agree with any of you : )
khushi is just being true to her name and thats the way she is
full of life and happy in darkest of hour!!
being happy and silly is part of her and if she had been anything less than MAD than she would have been lavanya!

I dont agree with the part of darstic change

i agree though that there would be a time for growth and maturity and sopistication for khushi too but that wouldnt stop her from screaming at the top of lungs when a man suddenly walk in on her in loo! Becoz thats wht normally happens and not a rabba ve moment=P

keti00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Sunaina... No I don't hate you at all, actually I praise you for pointing out the truth and I couldn't agree with you more.  It has been total disappointments in last 2 episodes regarding' Khushi's character.  I can't see ASR romancing with this 10 years old.

Khushi's OTT antics was a major turnoff for me and hope ASR felt the same way. We all know KKG is such a brilliant actress, she excels in both comedy and emotional scenes but acting like a 10 years old and be so rude to a guest, I was like are you for real? and yes I agree 100% that La is more graceful and dignified than 10 years old Khushi.
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U wrote whats going thru many of our minds.Khushi is all bubbly,chirpy and I love her for that.But today her antics were a big no no for me.Had it been another day another occasion it would have been fun,but something huge happened less than 24hrs back and she was back to normal(may be little more than being normal)in the morning.I just couldn't digest it.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I still think Khushi is the right one for Arnav, she understands him on a level others don't and she isn't afraid to confront him while others fear his temper. Khushi is the bahu Arnav's mom has wanted for her son, someone who would love him and who could deal with his temper.

I love Khushi's bubbly fiesty nature, the mistake the CVs are making is portraying Khushi as over the top in some of her scenes. Like today, it went from being comical to plain silly. Khushi shouting for Payal seemed so immature, its not like she didn't have any clothes on.