I know you all will hate me but

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
At this point of the serial I think Lavanaya has the grace and dignity to become Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada 

Creatives have pulled down Khushi 's character to such degree of naiveness and silliness  that unless Khushi changes drastically I would not look forward to Arnav-Khushi as a couple .
Hence many in the forum are finding the chemistry between two missing .

Even Payal is more dignified than Khushi.

May be things will change very soon or later but right at this moment I think Khushi is more apt for the new character NandKishore than for ASR .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
rofl true!! Nandy and Khushi look more like a good couple since Khushi is kinda just being obnoxious right now
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sunaina, I don't think I hate u for this...and i really don't blame you for thinking that Khushi' s character sketch is going down the slope...

Lately, she has been given a comedy sketch to portray...and I think it will change...in time...and who knows...this new guy might change her ...for a change...and make her a little sophisticated...to match with ASR...but don't forget that its her craziness that ASR kinda likes I think...

She will be back to her usual self soon...I hope so..soon that is.😉

saw a very similar posts made by fari today...so see i think this thought is going around people's mind...u r not alone...😉
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
you hit the nail on its head sunaina. Today's silly antics from KKG and her total amnesia on the broken engagement of ASR just yesterday was extremely shallow.

no reflection on Sanaya's acting, she did what she was told to do. But the silliness of today's scene did not do any justice to the even pacing and seriousness of the preceding episodes. It just seemed too jarring and out of place.

Whereas La has grown into a mature and graceful woman, khushi's character has been devolved to a shallow prankster in just episode. I hope CVs dont think such jumpiness is endearingly innocent, because its not. it comes across as shallow and unhinged.

sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shybabe

Sunaina, I don't think I hate u for this...and i really don't blame you for thinking that Khushi' s character sketch is going down the slope...

Lately, she has been given a comedy sketch to portray...and I think it will change...in time...and who knows...this new guy might change her ...for a change...and make her a little sophisticated...to match with ASR...but don't forget that its her craziness that ASR kinda likes I think...

She will be back to her usual self soon...I hope so..soon that is.😉

saw a very similar posts made by fari today...so see i think this thought is going around people's mind...u r not alone...😉

I like comedy.
I like Sanaya 's comic timing .
I like Khushi 's playfulness too.

But everything should be properely placed and timed .

thingcalledlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Everyone has different coping methods, when it comes to handling sensitive situations, maybe selective amnesia is Khushi's. ðŸ˜†

I do however think we should try and give the CV's the benefit of the doubt. I mean these are the same CV's that turned La from a grade A B**** into this well mannered young women. I have faith that they will handle Khushi's transformation in a similar manner, while still keeping the quirkiness that ASR was attracted to in the first place.

vijayata123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
true!!!Yeah Khush's character is sumthing like dat...!Once crying another time laughing n bubbly...!But I think Khushi will be back...!
apsa thumbnail
Yeah...she is like Mami.

Lavanya, Payal are more elegant, less loud and mature.

And btw, why would Anjali call Khushi and not Payal(seeming that she is engaged in that home??)
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sunaina - you penned my thoughts in the post.

I too felt LA is now so right for ASR - I am wondering what he sees in Khushi now - and is there love between them that they don't know off - beats me totally!!:(

CVs did a good job with ASR and LA transformation then now they have given ASR amnesia - he seems to be back to his original "what the--" deer in the headlights mood and Khushi in her silly jumpy state that Sanaya does admirably - but seems repetitive without being reasonable!
Edited by sun2011 - 12 years ago
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunaina02

At this point of the serial I think Lavanaya has the grace and dignity to become Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada 

Creatives have pulled down Khushi 's character to such degree of naiveness and silliness  that unless Khushi changes drastically I would not look forward to Arnav-Khushi as a couple .
Hence many in the forum are finding the chemistry between two missing .

Even Payal is more dignified than Khushi.

May be things will change very soon or later but right at this moment I think Khushi is more apt for the new character NandKishore than for ASR .

I definitely won't hate you for this Sunaina ðŸ˜Š.. Well, the only thing I can say that OPPOSITES ATTRACT!!!
ASR has been with all the dignified women throughout his life & never bothered to look at them twice.. it's Khushi's unique nature that makes him to say 'unbelievable'.. & he still fell in love with her.. I agree Khushi is bit childish but only with them for who she cares i.e. her near & dear ones (now Akash is included there as well 😊); otherwise she behaves quite maturely with everyone & accepted with a dignity.. 
Personally, I don't think that the chemistry between the two leads is missing.. it's certainly there.. As per the story line: they met, didn't like each other initially, then there was physical attraction, then denial & time to understand each other's importance in their respective lives.. I think they are in this phase now.. once this is over, I'm sure there will be realization followed by acceptance & verbal expression etc etc.. & of course we'll have loads of rabba be moments..