Posted: 12 years ago
 Last year 29th dec geet sbs & sbb 😍 Maan ka  katilana  look.Smexy geet
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF-500vZwcw&feature=fvst[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Richa

i just love this scene.. I still cant figure out.. how GC maintained a straight-face throught DD's hilarious acting...😆 I was ROLFing during d epi...😆
Even d next part was awesome.. with Maan stripping.. Geet gets all flustered n runs away 😆😆

Lovely to watch d video..Thanks..

@ Mayu:  read ur OS.. very sweet ...😳

Good night.. hope to meet u guys tomo too 😊😊
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Anybody in ? looks like all have gone for their new year holidays just like the channel officials
one question did imagine 9x & sahara one also had the same trps in their first week ?
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 O Wow Our moderator became blue from pink, she got promoted  as channel moderator .👍🏼 I don't know what it means but let's wish her ,Congo jyo for becoming  channel mod changing pink to blue.😛🥳New year se phle hi tarraki. All the best. Ure the best mod.

mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Devils🤗

Anybody home😕?

@All:Another problem for LOK is its name my bro was saying what the hell the channel admin were thinking that they came up with such stupid name? LOK is that a name of a TV channel?

@richa:At first i thought my screen wasnt working well n jyo was looking blue bcoz of that😆 but thank u. Jyoti CONGRATS⭐️.
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
What is the job of a channel moderator ?
you are right mila even my brother did not like the name infact he said that from its name it looks that its a Bhagwaan bharose channel
Edited by Priya291188 - 12 years ago
-richierich- thumbnail
 Heya peepz🤗anybody in.😛Mayu I read Ur OS. It was so cute.
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: richa23

Heya peepz🤗anybody in.😛Mayu I read Ur OS. It was so cute.

Richa🤗

Yeah I read your Reply! Glad you loved the OS update!😃

Well I might just be out coz gotta complete a Piles of assignments!
-richierich- thumbnail
 Guys today I saw the wikipedia of SO. I saw a strange paragraph saying So before going for revamp to LOK had talks with the new channel about continuing its 2 hit shows on the channel but things didn't pan up.That means new channel thinks too much of itself  With its present  dhukiyara shows going to break TV records😈 and old SO want to wash it's hands pushing the blame on LOK.
-richierich- thumbnail
 Yup Mila star one was fine. LOK is too downmarket ;D As that critic wrote it sounds like OK detergent soap. see the emblem there is no connection between head & neck ;P Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago