Saath Nibhana Kalakari ka.

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Saathians πŸ˜›

Lots of people on the forum are complaining about Raashi going back to kalakari's,when do you guys actually think its going to end?,when is Urshi's kalakari going to come out in front of everyone?,when are Raji's love story going to start and what will Gohem's reaction be when Gopi finds out about the letter kalakari.

To find out...stay tuned to star plus's top how,Saath Nibhana Saathiya at 7:00pm πŸ˜†

Okay seriously,what do you guys think because i really need Jigar to start smiling again,i miss his smile and no Gohem scene yesterday πŸ˜­ I need GOHEM!,its the CV's fault,they gave us so much Gohem for the past couple of weeks that i now function on it πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I need GoHem too but I'm not that bothered about Raji!!!

I love Jigar and I want him to be happy but I don't want that happiness to happen with Rashi, I never have and I don't think I ever will.

In my opinion Rashi will always have a shrewish side to her whether she's good or bad so I would much rather Jigar got with someone else - it'll never happen but I can dream can't I!
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

I need GoHem too but I'm not that bothered about Raji!!!

I love Jigar and I want him to be happy but I don't want that happiness to happen with Rashi, I never have and I don't think I ever will.

In my opinion Rashi will always have a shrewish side to her whether she's good or bad so I would much rather Jigar got with someone else - it'll never happen but I can dream can't I!

Hehe Nazma,i hope if Raji do happen,it should happen soon,i doubt there will be a divorce because of the type of traditions the household holds,if divorce were an option,Ahem would have divorced Gopi long back πŸ˜†
Its just Raashi better quickly change,she's frustratng me slowly and eventually i will crack,i hope Jigar keeps on ignoring her though πŸ˜Š
NazmaJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Hehe Nazma,i hope if Raji do happen,it should happen soon,i doubt there will be a divorce because of the type of traditions the household holds,if divorce were an option,Ahem would have divorced Gopi long back πŸ˜†
Its just Raashi better quickly change,she's frustratng me slowly and eventually i will crack,i hope Jigar keeps on ignoring her though πŸ˜Š

If Ahem didn't love and respect his mum so much he would definitely been divorced by now and if it wasn't for nani coming that day they would have been divorced now.
Ahem wasn't just going to be happy with her out of the house, he would hve wanted a divorce and even Koki would have had to give in if she wanted to see grandchildren!!

But yeah they probably won't show a divorce, I'm thinking of arranging an accident for Rashi - maybe her own kalakari can backfire on her and she could die!! Evil thoughts going through my mind right now!!
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

If Ahem didn't love and respect his mum so much he would definitely been divorced by now and if it wasn't for nani coming that day they would have been divorced now.
Ahem wasn't just going to be happy with her out of the house, he would hve wanted a divorce and even Koki would have had to give in if she wanted to see grandchildren!!

But yeah they probably won't show a divorce, I'm thinking of arranging an accident for Rashi - maybe her own kalakari can backfire on her and she could die!! Evil thoughts going through my mind right now!!

Najma!,tut tut tut πŸ˜†
very bad yet hillarious πŸ˜‰
NazmaJ thumbnail
Don't worry SRK is calming me down, B4U Music mohabbatein song hum ko humise churalo
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Rashi won't change until all her kalakaris come out.
Poor jigar I feel so bad for him. The guy is married for one year but does he know the meaning of SR πŸ˜†
He needs a new girl to romanceπŸ˜‰ Has he got a female secretary at officeπŸ˜‰
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Don't worry SRK is calming me down, B4U Music mohabbatein song hum ko humise churalo

Oh wow,SRK can calm anyone down,omg Don 2 is out,im going to watch it tomarrow inshallah πŸ˜‰
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: maddy311

Rashi won't change until all her kalakaris come out.
Poor jigar I feel so bad for him. The guy is married for one year but does he know the meaning of SR πŸ˜†
He needs a new girl to romanceπŸ˜‰ Has he got a female secretary at officeπŸ˜‰

Haha def,Jigar needs to flirt in front of Raashi πŸ˜†
NazmaJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Oh wow,SRK can calm anyone down,omg Don 2 is out,im going to watch it tomarrow inshallah πŸ˜‰

I'm going next week - my sis has a day off then!!