be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
this was minddd- blowing reeha!
enjoyed it thoroughly😊

navyan07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved it Reeha!Amazing(as usual).Thank you very much for the PM.
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
i loved the update...it was just so beautiful..the bod Uday, Manyata share is getting stronger by every minute...& i'am completely loving it...the end of part 14 was just perfect...i wonder what Akash would do if he sees them like this...i don't mind Manyata giving a piece of her mind to Akash... & whatever Uday did for Manyata was just so sweet...memories beautifully woven... superbly shown...awesome update...continue soon..😊
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hi Reeha sweetheart thx u a lots for this awesome update love it and enjoy reading it

Finally ManVeer first kiss☺️ what a magical kiss and M makes the first move as per UV wish it's beautiful.

Love the outfits the saree is superb

Thxs for the pm πŸ€— and plzzz update soon
S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeha...k

What would it feel like being with Uday?
The question every UV lover asks around hereπŸ€”, about time M started asking it too, don't ya think?πŸ˜‰ I think the question fans mostly ask is "Why won't he be MINE?!" I know this, because that's what I whine to my sister. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I was expecting to get killed after the stunt I Pulled: TWICE. Trust me, I was getting excited and while typing was thinking "Just do it Reeha- Let them kiss you b*tch!" but I took a deep breath *be patient Reeha, be patient, not yet, not yet* and controlled myself! It was difficult, I tell you.😳 Oh, trust me, I was going to rant big time. But then I was pacified by the end. "I love you, Manyata." It still is so πŸ˜πŸ˜

And oh, "the meatball headed girl" - Niiice! πŸ€£  Hey! I gotta give my girl a shout-out ya know? 😎 Oh, I love you for that! πŸ€— πŸ€£πŸ€£

ink LAWLS. For a moment I didnt see the "not" between the words "could" and " have" and I thought to myself...oh crap what a Fail. Too soon, he shouldnt have said I love you if that's what is saying. THEN I re-read it a couple times and give myself this:  LOL. Thank you- I think UV realizes he loves her...and willing to say it. Manyata can't but UV is intutive enough to read her face.

Thank you for your LOVELY analysis, and I look forward to the next one!πŸ€—

And psh, as if I will ever be disappointed by you! πŸ˜² Like I said, I loved the ending. After the day they had, it deserved that ending. πŸ˜³

Time for my favourite part: REVIEWING! YAY!

UGH! Roses! Worse, red roses! πŸ€’ I do this every single time I see it - whether in TV, in movies, in real life, in books... 'YUCK! YUCK! YUCK!' Sorry, Ree, but I won't spare this scene either with the same reaction. πŸ˜’ It is very cliched. -___-

But at least you made it up with Brijraj teasing her! β€οΈ I love family bonding! πŸ˜ƒ I am totally the type of person who can watch Hum Apke Hai Kaun, Hum Saath Saath Hain without getting bored. Ever. Plus being a pampered daughter and sister myself, these type of scenes are so relatable... to an extent. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Vera Wang" Indian Princess! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ GREAT shout out to your Royal Chronicles! πŸ˜‰ 

Vijay: She's looking, She's not looking, She's waiting, She's not waiting, It's Uday, It's not Uday. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

Komal: Mahraj, bas ke jeeya. You're embarrassing her.
Brijraj: No I'm not Komal! She's fine! So as I was saying, when you were kids-
Oof! Fathers, I tell you! My Dad never leaves a party without sharing all of my (embarrassing) childhood stories to anyone and everyone. *facepalm slap* I can so relate to Manyata's flushed face situation. 
Aww and she calls him "Papa" - I hope that's what she calls Brijraj in the show! I don't want this Dad or Daddy business.  

She smiles at our timeless tradition: It's a Cadbury Milk Chocolate Bar. 
ROFL! Good marketing tactic πŸ˜›

Ahh... The ship dinner... Typical Manyata. Cranky because she's hungry, indeed. πŸ˜†
I love how you brought in the innocence of child Udayveer back again. I can still remember the update where he tried to find her midst the rain and with few things in his backpack... πŸ‘πŸΌ The gift scene was just too sweet. 

Tom and Jerry - ahh, I love the cartoon series. Classic even till date. 

I grin and reach out to push away a strand of hair, only to notice, she's already tucked it back. Oh well, next time Udayveer. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He really loves doing that, doesn't he? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Manyata: You know, the news columnist that's obsessed with you. She calls you Princey.
I LOVE how you mention the Royal Chronicles every now and then! And calling yourself a Udayveer obsessed columnist - classic!  πŸ€£ 

UV: You smell so nice all the time, so clean, soft, and ...I don't know. I just don't think you need to worry about those things.
Manyata: Shut up and dance Udayveer.
Exactly, that was very cheesy, UV. πŸ˜†

Manyata: You're so damned slow Udayveer, it's about time you know.
O.M.GEEE. THEY FINALLY KISS! She initiates it! P-E-R-F-E-C-T! β€οΈ

Amaaazing update. You are too complain-y, complain-y about your work! 😳 IT ROCKS, all right! *shakes head at you*

Anyways, looking forward to the next update! Will promise to read the Jay Chronicles later! πŸ˜ƒ

TC.

P.S. CONGRATULATIONS on being Rajkumari of the week! Too lazy to write in that thread πŸ˜†
Edited by tvlover92 - 10 years ago
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Gahhh! I will reply to you guys soon! And I must ask you to read J's story as well, because I have some progress up my sleeve!!! GAHHH so excited! Bye bye writers block!
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
lovely update reeha..

loved it completely..

loved their morning rose giving ritual..
and manyata's wait for those good morning roses

wow!! that was the best valentine's eve..

manyata is in love

and my like button is not working 24*7πŸ˜†
cont soon

-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
just today only..read the last two parts..
they are indeed a brilliant piece of writing..simply splendid ones..
liked the way..Manveer relationship has grown...
the Valentine's day plan by Uday was really sweet
n had really turned out into most romantic ofcourse..Wow..they shared their first kiss on their first valentine's together.
loved both parts throughly..
continue soon..
thanx for the pm
Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I like ur ff, i loveee the suit pajami suit that u posted, i''m going to india this summer and i'm gonna get it made lol 
bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey Reeha babesπŸ€— sorry 4 the late reply was waitin to read it over the weekend n now i finally read both parts n i have no words left yaar thts how beautifully n romantically u wrote these chronicles of UV loved it...😳
really amazing n awesome work u did babes!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ 5 stars for incredibly beautiful writing too good my love really!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

n to show my appreciation for how much u put into writing the UV chronicles here is somethin 4 u Reeha babes from me (Pari):