rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
just loved the update.totally amazing.the kiss was magnificent.loveed it
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anhdara13

oohh this was so cute. I love the idea of Uday wooing her with roses, and the significance of a single red rose! *swoon* So romantic. And the date? Perfect. 

I feel a little bad for Jai though. She deserves a happy ending.

Anhdara- this is something you will enjoy. And SERIOUSLY, no joke, right after I read your comment, that night I have the dream which sets this all into place:

Be sure to tell me what you think! 😊
MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
reeha it was amazingo it wa so well written loved it so much best prt uptil now n my fav plx plx plx update soon is baar mat tarsana late update de kar;)
reeha_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: manveerlover

reeha it was amazingo it wa so well written loved it so much best prt uptil now n my fav plx plx plx update soon is baar mat tarsana late update de kar;)

πŸ˜› LOL, I think I can get away with it, don't you? There were two updates this weekπŸ˜‰.
JK, I'll do my best. To be frank Sareh, I actually havent thought of what I want to happen next- I'm kind of going through writers block.

Till then enjoy this:

I know you're a "manveerlover" πŸ˜‰ like me, but still, try it out and let me know if you like it or not.

Thanks!πŸ€—
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Reeha!!!
Loved it to the core, thanks for the PM dear πŸ‘
Edited by cherry2 - 12 years ago
reeha_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrarrti

Reeha!  Maar dala yaar!  I don't know how you can say people won't like this update.  They kiss,which will never in a million years happen on the show, so this update definitely stands out.  

I don't even think you need to edit it at all.  It's a masterpiece as is!

The single red rose, the chest full of gifts, the romantic dinner on the yacht, and THE KISS!

I'm still fanning myself to cool down and still smiling the goofy smile I got when Manyata started looking around for Udhay.  It didn't go away for the rest of the update.  Woman you are something else!  πŸ€— Tons of flying kisses for you!  

Aw! Thanks! <3 I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was definatley slower and less action packed then the last, and I felt as if I could have written it better, but I had a deadline!πŸ˜† this is why I should be allowed to take my sweet time people!πŸ˜‰- and yes, a kiss would never happen onscreen, so this is where I can make things happen😳

reeha_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Reeha...Amazing part. Loved the whole concept of wooing with red roses. Love the way Brijraj and M are bonding. Its so endearing. I really liked the outfits. Its amazing how you make it so lavish and still simple.

Great Part

I am living my indian clothing dream vicariously through M in this FF.
I would love to have a closet full of sarees and sarees and more sarees. but where the heck would I wear them?πŸ˜† thanks for reading and commenting Amnu! <3
reeha_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: dimpzz

OMG REEHA!!!!!
I soo LOVED it!!
the whole valentine thing was just so cute!!
i mean i just couldn't help smiling in the entire update, be it brijraj teasing manyata or Udayveer giving a rose to manyata daily or the whole evening they spent together!
it was so beautiful! and who said the updte wasn't good?! it was great!
AND they finally kissed!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
hahahaha!! but in the end after it rained SHE kissed him!πŸ˜†
i sooo sooo loved the update!
thank you for such a beautiful update! πŸ€—

love
Navpreet

Navpreet! πŸ€— I'm glad you've liked it- I'm sure that part was everyone's favouriteπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰Embarrassed. I firmly believe sometimes a girl just has to do things herself, and after being interrupted so many times (I think there were about 5 almost kiss moments) M decides to do it herself.πŸ˜†  

-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reeha Another SUPERB update..

Brij Raj and M's bonding is too good.. You've done an amazing job to describe the father and daughter connection.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Regarding ManVeer as always ELECTRIFYING.. Valentines celebration on Yatch πŸ˜ πŸ˜ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ (Five Stars) For the fab idea.. The unwrapping of Presents was soo emotional.. I truly Loved it.. In addition Tom and Jerry was the perfect combination ..

The Last scene β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ.. They Finally KISSED.. β€οΈ β€οΈ.. It came as a surprised for me as M was the first on Action Here.. Well I Tell You this was the BEST..

Ohhh How can I forget My Vijay Bhanna.. His sweet antics in the dinning table..πŸ˜† Bang On for the touch of  Humor  in this Part..

Lastly.. I Luvd the Saree.. Its sooo Elegant.. Perfect for the Princess.. Thanks for Putiing up the Pics as well..

Massive Hugs Simmy πŸ€— πŸ€—