why do u ppl hate akash so much

wisehigaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i think his a great guy loving caring and wants wats best for manita, huh his so sweet. he let her so she can start her life with Uday the person u fans want to see her with. i know how awesome they look together πŸ˜Š but girls u got to stop saying bad things about akash. his boring fine but a sweet guy. if he hadnt took manita with him to that dance place uday and manita wouldnt of even met and with him lettin her now uday and her can be together, wasnt that wat you ppl wanted? im more thankful to him.  i really like akash and am happy he let her go πŸ˜Š

Edited by Ramimaleklover - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's not that we hate Akash.  We just like Manyata's and Udhay's chemiistry/jodi better.  Akash is a good guy.  Unfortunately he is a boring good guy.  And he's only abused when he and Manyata have lovey dovey scenes together, which are hard to believe.Edited by shrarrti - 12 years ago
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
True @Shrarrti nobody hates Akash here.But the reports that he's casted opposite Manyata is disturbing.Nothing else
wisehigaholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrarrti

It's not that we hate Akash.  We just like Manyata's and Udhay's chemiistry/jodi better.  Akash is a good guy.  Unfortunately he is a boring good guy.  And he's only abused when he and Manyata have lovey dovey scenes together, which are hard to believe.

i know what you mean but ever since i came to this forms the guy just doesnt get a break. i also personally like uday and manita's chemistry i never felt it with akash either but i dont start abusing because of his scenes with him. because his great guy. i would go for akash over uday anytime πŸ˜Š
im just sayin. but i dont hate uday i like him a lot but since his a bad boy he is not someone i would settle down with. lol me and manita are sorta similar thinking lol, 
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lol i c ur point...der is a lot of bashing for him bt i guess its cos him being der makes it a triangle n for a change i guess evry1 wnts a LS without a third angle
wisehigaholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

lol i c ur point...der is a lot of bashing for him bt i guess its cos him being der makes it a triangle n for a change i guess evry1 wnts a LS without a third angle

yes this i can agree with πŸ˜ƒ
wisehigaholic thumbnail
the ppl i think are annoying are her sahelian im srry. but i still dont hate them πŸ˜Š
arryline thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramimaleklover

the ppl i think are annoying are her sahelian im srry. but i still dont hate them πŸ˜Š

No dear you need not be sorry😊.It's just that those people are exicited to see their friend in a new situation.But I don't want them to fix up Akash-Manyata
wisehigaholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: arryline

No dear you need not be sorry😊.It's just that those people are exicited to see their friend in a new situation.But I don't want them to fix up Akash-Manyata

who doesnt hehe i dont either πŸ˜Š but i just really felt bad for the guy.
arryline thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramimaleklover

who doesnt hehe i dont either πŸ˜Š but i just really felt bad for the guy.

Ya if you think he's in great danger because the forum girls will kill him up if he whisks away with ManyataπŸ˜†