Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago
Ooops!Forgot to add some more...
Prerna in the kitchen too is thinking of something n smiling to herself!And there Rishabh on the stairs reminds something n comes down n takes lil Kasak from her parambulator in her/Sne**'s room n goes to his bedroom with her....
Prerna after dinner comes to her room in a cheering n charming mood n after opening the door is shocked to find Rishabh playing with her daughter instead of waiting 4 her...But she tries to conceal her anger from Rishabh n pretends to enjoy Kasak's presence in their room....Rishabh understands her false cheer n laughs(hiding from Prerna)Prerna goes to their bed where Rishabh continues to play with Kasak...
Continue...
amali2305 thumbnail
oh Rishu angel.... dont do dat to prerna... 😉 😳
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rishabh continues playing with Kasak and starts calling her fondly-"Ohhh my Kasak baby..party mein gaya tha..olololo..what did you eat?"

Prerna finds all that fondling of Kasak very funny and joins in Rishabh with his play. She goes and sits besides Rishabh and Kasak. Prerna takes Kasak in her arms and moves away from Rishabh. She starts coochi-cooing her baby without giving a single glance to Rishabh..

Prerna goes to the balcony and tries to put Kasak to sleep. Rishabh just observes what is going on. After a while, Kasak goes to sleep and Rishabh gets up from his place. Rishabh moves to Prerna without her knowing and just holds her arms from behind, holding Kasak and Prerna both in his arms..
Rishabh starts fondling Kasak again, even when she was sleeping and prerna is just too fed up of him..

"You are too much! Just TOO much" she hissed into his ear..
Continue...
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Mmmmm....
Prerna gets hyper n just walks away to Kasak's room to make her sleep....And then returns to her room n finds Rishabh asleep in the bed....She is just 😲 as it never happend be4...It was 4 the 1st time Rishabh was causing her suffer....Prerna goes to the other direction of the bed n lies down angrily...She tries to sleep...but after half an hour is frustrated getting no response from her sweetoo n gets up n goes to that part of the bed where Rishabh's sleeping..n sits calmly n slowly beside him....She sees him still asleep n begins to stare at him lovingly...she keeps her hands in his chest n stoops low near to his face n just goes on staring....
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Suddenly, Rishabh opens his eyes and winks at Prerna. He takes her hand into his and moves it to his neck and then without warning, Rishabh just pulls Prerna down with all her force- Prerna falls on him flat with both her hands around his neck..

Rishabh gives her another killer smile and tells her-"I knew you would be coming sweety";)))
Dazzler23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh my God sukhi u r 👏 👏 👏 so romantic
amali2305 thumbnail
omg... its hi time friends... cant wait....
amali2305 thumbnail
Sukhi/ Guddi...shall i continue....? no no u all do it... let me hv the best part... 😉
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Gr8888 ending of this scene Sukhi...Everybody can guess what happened thereafter 😉
Anyway lets make another one...
Rishabh-Prerna goes to an outing(like a honeymoon)in Switzerland n books a honeymoon-suit....Prerna bought a very very special dress 4 this tour n at the evening wears it after bath....Rishabh just stares at her n is astonished seeing his wife wearing such a dress....He goes near the window n from behind moves her hair n looks at her in mirror...Prerna is just 😳 And suddenly the door-bell rings as they forgot to hang up the 'Don't disturb' board....A man comes n informs them abt a party in that hotel organised by someone....Prerna was abt to refuse the invitation but Rishabh eagerly agrees to attend it....The romantic atmo spoils...Prerna is furious with Rishabh n goes to get ready angrily n never talks to him....
Continue...
amali2305 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Gr8888 ending of this scene Sukhi...Everybody can guess what happened thereafter 😉

no no.. i want to continue the same story........

gr8 scene yar... i was not breathing when i was reading it....

this is for Guddi and Sukhi...👏