Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amali2305 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
OMG... Sukhi.. wat a scene yar... me poor me...I wont be able to watch these.. i'll be going to Dubai.. for two years...
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ye baar baar ruk kyun jaati ho....continue na....I'm getting butterflies in my stomach 😳 😳 😳
Dazzler23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Here it iz.............
bajaj-prerna go 2 tha kitchen and bajaj iz looking lovingly 2 prerna and saying"dont chalange me babes!!!I will show u tht I am a better.........no.....best cook in the whole world"Prerna stars to laugh and give him a naughty luk 😳 😳 bajaj"wat............han....wat"kuch nahin Mr.bajaj nothing go outside the kitchen and get refresh I will manage here,go plz go........
O.K but don't chalange me again O.K
after that prerna arranges the candle-light dinner in their dining room and switch off the lights. bajaj cums out of the room and shouts"prerna.........prerna where r u??? prerna "prerna lights the candles on and see at bajaj lovingly 😳 😳 😳 here iz ur candle light dinner.Then they eat together and then prerna gets up andplay a song on a deck"Kiya piyar karo ge mujh se"
bajaj smiles and stands up 4 a romantivc couple dance. They starts a dance and sees in 1another's eyes and prerna hugs him...........
amali2305 thumbnail
OH SO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET ..
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amali2305

OMG... Sukhi.. wat a scene yar... me poor me...I wont be able to watch these.. i'll be going to Dubai.. for two years...

Arre Amali!
This is an imaginary scene!!!😆
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Continuing Sukhi's story 😉 .....
Prerna keeps her fingers on Rishabh's forehead n moves them from forehead to down gradually n at the same time continues saying 'What will u make 4 me in dinner?'
Rishabh gets nervous n begins perspirating n his voice is breaking 'Actually woh...woh darashal main..main soch raha tha ki..main kahena cha raha tha ki aaj..woh aaj agar khana nahi pakaye to bhi rahe sakte hai na..wo..'
Prerna is still moving fingers on his face n asks slowly 'To Aap challenge haar gaye Mr.Rishabh Bajaj?'
And Rishabh is perspirating to the hail n Prerna notices his nervousness n suddenly begins to laugh helluva...Rishabh is confused n tells 'What happened?'
Prerna taunts him 'Mr.Bajaj( continues laughing) ye sab aap ki bas ki baat nahi....chaliye jaiye n lemme do it'
Rishabh suddenly gets serious n hyper hearing Prerna's last sentence n when Prerna was trying to advance towards micro-oven Rishabh holds her hands firmly n asks 'Kya kaha?Ye mere bas ki baat nahi!To thik hai!Par jo main abhi kar sakta hoon wo tum karke dikhao!'
And pulls her nearer to him n began to stare at her in a most passionate way!And Prerna is embarrassed...n....
Continue...
amali2305 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Arre Amali!
This is an imaginary scene!!!😆

OMG i cried a lot....  then ok.....

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Continuing Guddi's story-

Rishabh keeps staring at her in the most intense manner possible and Prerna just melts and loses all her resistance to her man..Rishabh pushes her slowly back to the wall and corners her totally..

Rishu kisses her forehead and then moves to her neck..he is about to kiss her neck when he notices how fast Prerna is breathing..he smiles at her smugly and instead of kissing, breathes on her neck...

Prerna is totally taken aback...she grabs his collar and urgently pulls him up...

continue...
amali2305 thumbnail
omg Sukhi.. u r so romantic... ur boy friend is a lucky guy... 😛 .. way to go girl...

naughty..... naughty..... prerna....
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Continuing Sukhi's story....
Prerna pulls him up n was abt to whisper something but suddenly the whole Battelions of kids come back afetr their friend's party is over n shouts loudly 'Mommm Give us foods,we're hungry...Prerna is greatly annoyed,disappointed n frustrated 4 this unwanted interruption n makes a piquiliar face....Rishabh notices this n smiles to himself....Prerna pushes him n Rishabh makes her way....n comes out of kitchen n goes to his bedroom planning 4 something in his mind....
Continue..