Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update
loved it
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Gr8 update.Plz dnt 4get 2 pm me.U 4got this time.And dnt 4get 2 pm me of us new ss.Its awsm
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I will update by Monday I will try tonite 
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Shivani,
I am a new reader of this FF.  Normally I don't read FFs until they are completed. One thing, I can't stand the suspense and secondly some people start off writing with beautiful concepts that I get deeply engrossed with it and then suddenly they disappear at a very crucial twist.
I started reading this FF because you have updated 13 chapters and that too a recent update. After reading this, I really liked this one and want to read it till the end.

Nice one dear.  Keep it up.
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you all for your comments🤗

here is the new update

Hello everyone here is update 14.  In this update I will be revealing some mysteries.   I hope you guys like this update. Any suggestions and criticism are most welcomed.  I have been getting comments like updates are too short and I am sorry for that.  One of the  reason is my laptop is not working for a while so it's kind of difficult to write long updates.   I hope this to not too short.

Remember Damini talking about someone arrival and two people a man and women in the cave (from previous updatesdon't remember update numbers)

Well they are going too revealed now.

Damini comes to the jungle and yells running around like a mad women in anger I am here what do you want please leave her , let her go

Voice: do as I say keep and keep an eye on jaiswals and raichands

Damini: I will

Voice 2:  make you do not make any mistake otherwise its cost will be your daughter's death

@ Raichands

Chand: the superiors are coming

Abhay: Dad why all of sudden

Chand: they said they need to discuss something very important and it cannot be done over the phone and  it's about something  very important as it is question of survival of our clan and  they believe it's  necessary they get involved

Abhay:  let's see what brings them here

In his mind Abhay I hope they have not found out about piya and they are here to for that as I have not even told mom and dad about it.

Riya puts her hand on Abhay's shoulder and blinks her eyes in assurance that they will be together to fight for piya no matter what

Annie: also puts her hand on Abhay's hand and assures him.

Abhay: mentally thanks them

@ Damini villa

Damini thinking what should I do?

One side is my clan and on the other side is my daughter.

How can I betray the great Raghav who has been so generous to me

If I do not follow orders they will kill her daughter

I cannot lose her and I cannot betray my clan

Robert and devika have been hopelessly watching Damini walking's tensely in her own thoughts

Meanwhile a phone rings and a person walks away to answer it

The girl: good job devika

Devika says I need to tell you something important as it can be a future obstacle in our plans in the future there is a worker at Damini industries and I cannot read through her and she is very sharp and clever.  I feel Annie can be a big trouble for us.

The girl and man both shocked

The man quickly takes the phone away from the girls hand and says to devika immediately send me a picture of Annie and keep an eye on her every move if you find something fishy let me know immediately and watch out for yourself

Devika I understand and they never found out my intentions in these last 50 years since I joined them how will they find out now and I will be careful around that Annie

The man to the girl could it be her

Girl but how is that possible

Man it means she got saved

Girl but how and who could have done it

Man first we find out if it's her not

Meanwhile they get the picture of Annie from devika

Man with an evil smile it is her and she cannot be human as of what devika told us and plus I killed her but I guess she still had few breathes to breath and a vampire saved her

Man interesting two enemies together I like it

It will be fun fighting them together

Two bechare type shame on vampires

Girl: you mean Abhay

Girl is angry tone Abhay watch out here we come and gives out an evil laugh

And the man say you got saved last time Annie but who will save you this time

And he also laughs along with the girl and says Abhay you owe me a lot watch out and laughs again

Then the girl in her mind think bewakoof Vampire  tum t ke bahut kaam aa rahe  that why  I had joins hands with you  after  my revenge is over I will finish you chapter forever  kyunki tum T ke  aas paas stand karne bhi layak nahi hoon.  I need to take my revenge from Abhay. And smiles and walks away

Man : You are good use to me t.   once I  get my revenge from Abhay and Annie you are also finished. What do you think you  I like you . nope you are a big fool. 

@ mount college

Piya is thinking about the girl who always disappears and suddenly remembers  she could be a threat to Abhay and his family so decides to warn him

Piya in her mind where are you abhay

Abhay in his mind replys to piya in the parking lot and ask why do you sound so tensed whats that matter I will be there soon

Piya  come soon

Abhay I am behind you look(Mind – mind connection over)

Piya  turns around and hugs abhay and tells him abhay I need to tell you something important

Abhay says  kya

Piya tells Abhay about the girl who she met couple of times and how whenever  she askes her to meet Abhay , Annie n Riya  she  gives some reason and leaves.  Abhay I don't know but she might cause a problem for you and your clan so I decided to warn you. I do not know her intentions.

Abhay:  in his mind I was going to ask you piya as I smelled a non-human scent around you several  times but I was affaird you might not like me asking you. I am glad u brought it up on your own. Piya I do not want you to take any tension or get involved in this piya and  am so lucky to have you you care so much for me piya. I love you  I love you a lot

Abhay piya whats her name

Piya idk

Abhay says alright  n why are we discussing about her we should be talking about us and you know I missed you a lot and I am going to miss you so much next couple or days or weeks

Piya:  I missed you too and abhay  don't say that I cannot live with you even for a second I want to be with you 24-7

Abhay me too but it is important we avoid each other for few days and remember I am always with you piya and  lets enjoy the moments we have now why spoil it  thinking about the future

How was it please let me know. Are you guys still liking it?

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update Shivani abhiya ko dur dur kyun rakha
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yipee,i'm second 2 comment.Very nice update Shivani.I wonder who that mysterious girl isEdited by Monami_50 - 11 years ago
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice update
thanks for pm
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
it's an amazing story to read
thanks for the pm
piaviviandsena thumbnail
thax fr pm dear!!!! nice update!! 😊 next update plzz give sm abhiya moments!!! 😉 update soon!!!