Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Abhiya scene was hot!! 😍
Simran should redecorate Abhay's room also.
The nani part had me suspicious. Continue soon!😊
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
superb update .

abhiya kiss was hawttt.
hope abhiya confess his love soon .
continue soon .
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great Chapter Shivani. Finally Read It.
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update, bhiya is to good in this update
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Here is my new update everyone  i hope you all like it and please do give any suggestion and criticism  they are more then welcome
and if  by chanct you are a new reader please send me a buddy request.

Riya calls Annie and Misha to meet her @ CWB tea stall

Riya tells Misha and Annie that Abhay and Piya love each other and if not   its high time they realize and  will not ever tell one  another on their own and if by chance piya tells Abhay she loves him . Abhay will insult her and  hurt her. Misha :   riya is your brother pagal.  Riya  my brother is just like that. Anyways I have called you girls to help me excute Mission Abhay piya not to talk about my brother.

Annie is like well I have a plan.   Annie tells Misha and Riya the plan.   Misha is like are you sure it will work.  Annie is like Misha it will work and if it  does not I have back up plans do not worry.   Riya is like it will perfectly work .  we will get our wished results.  I feel it . Misha is like okay if it will work cool with me.  Annie is like so Girls see you at Mount college  tomorrow.

Damini  Villa

Damini tells nancy the time has finally come  for what we have been waiting for.

Nancy so finally

Damini says and they are also coming 

Nancy    when will they be here

Damini : I do not know exactly but   they are coming and I will be seeing them after ages.

@ Night in Jaiswal's house

Dhruv, Simran,Piya were talking about  Raichand's.

Dhruv ask Simran  how was your interview at  Raichand mansion

Simran: it was good

Piya:  one thing I did not get is why were asking about Nani, I mean  it was understandable if about mom or dad but why nani. 

Simran : yea I  found it strange to but since it was for their safety I was  like okay

Piya:  well it maybe simple as that but I don't  know  if it is just that or more to it because  when they were asking about nani they seem to be very eager to know.

Simran: piya  let it be and please don't start your detectivegiri here now.  I just got the job

Piya: don't  worry dhi  Riya is my friendand  Mrs Raichand has chosen you for their interior designer.

Suddenly the lights go away and Dhruv say alright I will go see whats the matter and  he see's  outside his house no one around them also have light. Suddenly the trio Jaiswals hear something as it  was calling them and unable to resist it they follow it and reach it source In the dark  in the most gloomiest spot underground  there is light illuminating and calling them as they reach there piya is like what is that. Dhruv is like  let me see and  he picks up a broken tree branch and starts digging  and after a while he sees a door.   Piya: strange how weird can this be  there is a door and so far no one has discovered it and one day  the Jaiswals siblings discover it out of nowhere  because they heard a sound mind blowing.  Piya says lets go and Dhruv opens it  and Simran says we are not sure  where we are heading so I  think we should all stay together. Dhruv: good idea.  Piya :  where is the call coming from and the light .  As the go in the in tunnel they keep on going till they reach a box in the dark room where the light  is coming from.  Piya goes near the box and opens it  and sees a gemstone and picks it up and says  so this is very the light and the call is coming from.  Piya: says how come we are being called here.  And   they hear two people walking over there.  Dhruv: grabs piya and Simran hands and tells them to stand behind him and if its any danger he will deal with it and Simran and piya you will run out together where we came from and no arguments. And before  they could make a move behind them a  hidden door opens and who people come out a man and a women.

Precap: who are the man and women  and what is Annies plan.

Edited by shivanipandit29 - 12 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Alicia2001

wow great story plz update soon

thank u  Alicia
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice update..
Wat is annie going to do now?...
Thanx for d pm
tc
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was a small update but very interesting and you stopped at a very interesting part. Not fair. Loved it update soon cwb 🤣
very nice story thanks for pm