Frequent Posters

_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: be-happy-always

Hey, nice post
your following line reminds me of Misha from PKYEK
she said exactly the sameπŸ˜†
Great I'm going to  look like a Christmas tree on my wedding day.

Really πŸ˜²πŸ˜² whawhhha i had no idea
don't watch the show 
but πŸ˜† glad u liked it 
thanks for reading
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidzlovekinrul

finally i read all 3 parts .great job keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ

all three part in one go😲 πŸ˜ƒ
thanks so much for taking out the time to do so πŸ˜Š
crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SuMmEr_LoVe_

all three part in one go😲 πŸ˜ƒ
thanks so much for taking out the time to do so πŸ˜Š

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i love FFs😳
πŸ˜†
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheetal.Shalini

wow πŸ‘ that was amazingπŸ‘πŸΌ
polo bear calling 😊

its gotta  a lot nicer than being call Kutta karmia calling πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: --ANGEL--

amazing update...loved the understanding between manveer in the last part...update soon

Thanks dear...since i;ve decided to make the pt 4 the final update
thought it was time i should try and fit some understanding between them 
thanks so reading and commenting πŸ˜Š
Somia3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
when will the next part be up 
Somia3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
plz up it up😊
..Ananya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey..When are you planning to update? :)
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
omgosh πŸ˜²
M so sorry to keep you waiting 
completely forgot 
will update final pt soon πŸ˜Š
really sorry 
&
thank you for reminding :)
salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOVED IT
AMAZINGGG
PLEASE CONTIUE SOON
PLEASE PM ME !😊
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail

Hey guys😊 ...

Really sorry for the late update but got so caught with well...the holidaysπŸ˜†
Anyways this was supposed to be the final update to the FF...However I didn't expect the final part to be so long and I wasn't willing to add anything farther because this part is already as long as it and adding more to it could just put you all to sleep. So I will be updating the ball part separately. Also I'm really sorry for having to post up such a long part.

Also m really sorry , didnt have much time to go over it ...really sleepy will fix the errors in the morning :D

Hope you enjoy and do comment.

Part 4

Waiting for the doors to open that led into the conference room, Manyata could feel her palms turn wet and her heart beat. This was it the doors opened , she was surrounded by flash lights , her eye almost turned blind , her breath froze, she stood there like a statue ,when she felt life again , a cold hand , made its way to her fingers and handle it tight. She turned to look, UdayVeer was right there, next to her, who she almost forgot, facing the camera holding her hand with a smile, no fear no sign of panic. Making their way to the table, calmly sitting down, greeting everyone present in the room, Manyata realized UdayVeer still handle onto her hand. With every question his grip turned firmer, every question directed towards her, he answered. He truly was a mastermind he twisted her white sari incident into some clarity ngo, origination that Manyata didn't even know the meaning of. (Hell even I don't know)

Dus raksasa must have expired phira yeh ja kara paida hua tha. Kya Teza dimaga paya hai. Jooth , toh pani ki taraha bakat tha hai. Throught manyata.

Rajkumri Manyata, kya yeh saca hai , that before marriage there something going on between you and akash verma ?

With the mention of Askya's name's UdayVeer raised his hand leaving everyone in the room silent, than with a smile on his face. First of all there is no truth to the rumours; it's just some cheap act for publicly. Whatever happened in the past is best to be forgooten. When looking at Manyata's past it is important to see what she carries with her now. Manyata will become a great Queen for she is closely associated to the public; she has experienced hardship she knows pain she is part of the public she has suffered along with them through the good and bad times, after enduring so much we hope to create a better nation. Now excuse us we have a Ball to prepare for. Still holding on to Manyata's hand he led the way as reporters click for more photo's and questions. Walking down the corridor a few minutes just before they entered the hall where the royal family awaited them. Manyata finally decided to lower her pride.

Thank you,

His feet stopped kya? tumne Kya kaha ?

Thank you, Manyata rolled her eyes; she very well knew he heard her the first time around but she said it again knowing she owed him one.

Woh hum ne sayad acchi taraha se suna nahi , can you say it a little louder, Uday said with the expressions of a mischievous 7year old.

Manyata smiled at UdayVeer , with her free hand she signalled him to come closer, UdayVeer obliged. Manyata whispered into his ear in a soft voice  I said...THANK YOU, blasting UdayVeer's ear drums.

Aahhh princess, what's there to scream of? I heard you the first time you're welcome.

Accha bacce, you heard me the first time than why did you keep pretending?

Cuz it felt good. Life mein first time you thanked me for something at least now you know I'm not all that bad.

Ahh Hello please huh , we all know why and for who you this for.

What do you mean?

UdayVeer, we all know you did this for the family and yourself.

Do you really think that?

Come on UdayVeer, its advent, so please stop this act. Her grip on his hand loosen as she moved forward to leave but his didn't his hands were still intact only to pull her closer towards him. He grabbed on to her arms, his fingers sinked into her skin. His tone deepened, his voice lowered, his eyes burnt with intensity...

Jo kuch bhi hum nah kiya, whatever I said was all for you. Do you think I enjoyed hearing you cry on the phone, that it gives me pleasure to see the smile on your face replaced by sadness? Remember one thing always Manyata, before being a rajjwara you are my wife, app humari kartavya hai... whatever trouble falls on you it falls on me, you will always find me standing in between of you and whatever trouble that tries to come your way. I will do all in my power to protect you from any damage. I would give up everything just to keep your smile.

An eternity pasted as Manyata stared into his eyes, was he speaking the truth, her heart told her to believe him however her mind denied his words. Before she could come to any farther judgment they were interrupted by Unnati who dragged them into the hall .Following Unnati into the Hall everyone applauded UdayVeer , Dadi Sa , Brijral , all were of high praises , they padded his back , offered drinks. Everyone gathered around the sofa and continued the conversation, Komal sat next to her daughter reminding her every minute of how lucky she was to have udayveer by her side. However Manyata failed to be a part of their conversation not a word they spoke she paid attention to. Her thoughts were already preoccupied by the pervious conversation she shared with UdayVeer. However her thoughts were interrupted as Komal kept calling out to her once she was successful in getting her attention she enquired Manyata about her ball dress if she had gotten in touch with her fashion designer who Manyata had completely forgotten about. She stood up to get her cell phone which lay in her room. As she walked up to leave but UdayVeer stopped her advising her to farewell her family and he would get her phone since he had some business to attend to.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He shuffled the papers that lay on the on coffee table, looked around and then looked over the bed
she said it was on the coffee table but it's not here aur bed ke side pe bhi nahi hai. This girl ...kabhi kuch sahi nahi boli thi hai .

He placed his hand inside his pocket, took out his phone, went on contacts and dialed W-I-F-E-Y. Hearing the ring of her phone he moved around the room trying to detect where the sound was coming from, he moved towards the bed and then lifted the pillow.

Coffee table hun?

Walking out the room his mind flicked he checked her call resister and read the last missed call she received which read lose character.

Nahi , he said with a smile but , just for the sake to put his curiosity to rest he dialed lose character only to hear his phone ring.

Why is it taking so long, I asked you to bring my phone, kharidane ke lea nahi . She yelled as she entered the room than put forward her hand waiting for him to place it.

Manyata yeh kya hai , Uday lifted the phone facing towards her.

Yeh remote control hai, she took her phone of him, with this I can put you on mute aur kuch?

Mein lose character-

yeh toh mein suru se hi janati hu, nothing new. But at least, you admitted it today. She patted his shoulder like Brijiraj had earlier, Proud of you not everyone can admit to such behaviour.

You named my caller ID Lose character?

Yes, she said with a sweet smile, don't you think it suits your personality?

Junglee billi

Huh

Nahi , laal chadi

Kya ?A confused face appeared in front of him.

Your new caller ID name, aacche hai Na? Don't you think it suits your personality? Lal Chadi Maidaan Khadi, Kya Khoob Ladi, Kya Khoob Ladi... UdayVeer said alone with his trade mark smile as he walked around her, Hum Dil Se Gaye, Hum Jaan Se Gaye,Bas Aankh Mili Aur Baat Badi..

Khota , kutte ki thedi dum, give me your phone give me your phone , manyata tried grabbing hold of his phone as Udayveer tired to feed the new information into his phone.

Helooow ,there was a knock door, kya mein coming in kar sachi hu? Stood Andy, the fashion designer before Uday or Manyata could approve he entered anyway. Princess, woh mein tumhari ball dress he unzipped the cover and pulled out the dress.

Hey kool, you know black mera favourite colour hai , udayveer touched the dress

I know

You know, how?

Jiska dil itana kala hai usaka favourite colour bhi kala he hoga...she cracked up laughing, rising her hand for a hi 5 towards Andy.

Tumhara sense of humour be wifey mind-blowing hai

I don't want this anymore; any dress will do as long as it's not White or Black

Whaaattt , but I spent so much time on it princess, all my hard work...ufff you royals I tell you,

Sorry ... manyata called out as he turned to leave

Toh ab mrs. Lal chadi , abh kya , Udayveer made his way forward and leaned towards her with his charming smile

Abh kya ...phone, give me your phone, Manyata got back to business, KHOTA, give me the phone.

Standing at the exit of the door , Andy turned to look at couple , Ooohhh God , he said rolling his eyes , shadi ke first din pe they're acting like an old married couple , toh aage kya hoga , goddd,he finally stepping out.

Okay okay , i won't do it

Khota , I don't trust you one bit

Promise, if you want you can check it, he showed her his phone which still read wifey.

Okay fine, manyata brushed of the phone not wanting to reading into it

Okay, so I'll leave now

Where are you going, came from a demanding voice

Turning around , with a smirk , aarrreee wohhhaaa, tum toh puri taraha se eka biwi ki taraha se baat kara rahi ho, he placed his hand to touch her, only to have it slapped like a little kid stealing from a candy jar, manyata foldered her arms.

I'm going for some work, will be back in time for the ball. Start getting ready princess.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 12 years ago