Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: _SuMmEr_LoVe_

Malik and Padmini :s Inhave no idea who they are?? 

Hahaha yes a agree ... They're love story was so slow n sandya was so confused n suraj went all " mahan"even I stopped watching it .. But I've just recently started watching again ... They're sharing sum really cute moments n sandyas FINALLY starting to fall for him :) 

Oh n with biya humrie...I've seen about 2-3 eps ... I find it so boring ..

Malik and Padmini are from Madhubala, Padmini is Madhu's mom and Malik is their landlord and Madhu's "father" . 

Okay I think ill start catching up with that show then. but ya i was getting really irritated with sandhya in the beginning 

U don't like it :( I honestly really love the show, like I just want to know what reason they get the baho married off. it doesnt make sense becaus eshe is like PERFECT so ya hahah 
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Chandni-

Malik and Padmini are from Madhubala, Padmini is Madhu's mom and Malik is their landlord and Madhu's "father" . 

Okay I think ill start catching up with that show then. but ya i was getting really irritated with sandhya in the beginning 

U don't like it :( I honestly really love the show, like I just want to know what reason they get the baho married off. it doesnt make sense becaus eshe is like PERFECT so ya hahah 

ohhh😆 im still not used to the characters of the show ...

you should go back and watch a few resent scenes of suraj n sandya... i havent seen the show for about a week...been pretty busy ...but will catch up...but omgosh i love meena ... how awesome is she ..makes me laugh all the time.///

ya...i mean... i want to know why they marry her off again...but i can wait until they show that ep...cuz right now...m just not interest in the characters...its the same typical family drama.