Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: sharmili

I think thats not true ....cuz Sony had contest whom jassi going to pick....and Purab won that poll by 80%.....maybe they just hit the Arman loving gang so far.....

those polls were rigged

ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely

sorry to say ides but you cannot judge ppl this way.. just becoz no one said they like Samir Soni/Purab does not mean they have bad taste. That was really a sad thing to say.

Lovely if u realize I used the wink emoticon after this statement that generally means that it was said as a joke and meant to be taken as one too..... however if u felt offended I apologise because it wasnt my intention....but I feel affronted too that people fail to understand a joke and are ready to take it as an insult, when I have always tried not to hurt anyone with my words

Edited by ides - 19 years ago
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Dont be shocked. In India people love Armaan Suri. But yes the same ppl want Jassi to marry Purab. That doesnt mean they like Purab. Ethically right now Purab seems better.

Right on Shreya.One factor everybody keeps forgetting that when a girl falls in love,she doesn't stop & weigh that

a.The guy is rich😉

b.The guy is good & is suitable for me😊

c. He is liked by my family members

hence he seems to be an ideal candidate & so let me fall in love with him😆

Love is beyond reason & you fall in love when you least expect it.

People don't readily accept that a guy who seemed quite reasonable & supportive in the beginning suddenly turned bad for no reason whatsoever.They beleive it's a transient phase.They want him to become good again in the end & hence they haven't stopped liking or supporting him.Transference of emotions just because you have got a better alternative doen't signify good taste,it signifies materialism and opportunism😈

ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

People don't readily accept that a guy who seemed quite reasonable & supportive in the beginning suddenly turned bad for no reason whatsoever.

its true that Armaan's character went downhill a couple of months ago and the reason is not that only that he is decieving/using jassi......he has been doing that forever but as audiences we never hated him.....and one can even sympathise with him in that he has a lot of pressure from his parents and Mallika......

what makes him less appealing is the fact that he has turned Petty now.....his actions cant be justified as that of a sane/ strong person infact seem rather juvinile at times.....Armaan presently is characterised as a backstabber, liar, dishonest and selfish individual who can stoop to any level to get back Gulmohar....In fact I think Mallika is a better person than him because she does not hide who/what she is.....if she hates Jassi she shows it.....and never did she stoop low to get back at Jassi....atleast she has class...

The ultimate reality is we can forgive a bad person but its very hard to forgive someone who has cheapened himself so.....

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
🤔 You have got a point there.
ides thumbnail
hey Minnie.....not to worry....I'm sure with devotees like u praying for his absolution, Armaan will get on the right path pretty soon and then we will all celebrate his mariage to Mallika😉
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

good points .... ides👏.. what Minnie... conceded so easily.. come on you can find something to defend Armaan.. let the debate go on..

I am really amazed at how much thought is going into analyse this... and that applies to both Armaan and Purab fans... wonderful.. keep thinking..

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

Lovely if u realize I used the wink emoticon after this statement that generally means that it was said as a joke and meant to be taken as one too..... however if u felt offended I apologise because it wasnt my intention....but I feel affronted too that people fail to understand a joke and are ready to take it as an insult, when I have always tried not to hurt anyone with my words

I noticed the wink. But I guess I didn't make myself clear. I meant that you shld not have said that. Jokes are fine. I make them myself too but I seriously feel that the joke shld not be on anyone's taste. that's all. Sorry i didn't mean to cause trouble.

ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely

I noticed the wink. But I guess I didn't make myself clear. I meant that you shld not have said that. Jokes are fine. I make them myself too but I seriously feel that the joke shld not be on anyone's taste. that's all. Sorry i didn't mean to cause trouble.

Lovely....this is a discussion forum...we debate here sometimes seriously sometimes in a teasing manner....now I said it before and I am repeating it again.....the statement was a joke....and I made sure the readers would know it....

I do try my best to make sure that any leg pulling on my part is taken in the same spirt in which it was given but  in a forum this size its hard to cater to everyone's needs.....

Ultimately the choice is in ur hands....I'm not compelling anyone to read my posts, so if anyone has a problem, they can always skip it....

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agreed Ides. You were just making your point in good spirit.😊

-Rifhat