abladabla thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hey I saw this Aap Jaisa Koi special episode on Ab aayegaa mazaa and they were asking the Chandigarh viewers about their fav shows and characters in the show..No doubt, Jassi was the most popular one, but i was surprised (kinda shocked) to hear that most viewers liked jassi or Armaan Suri from JJKN and none said that Purab was their fav character. 😭

Oh what a pity, i know we people here are more of Purab fans, but are majority of viewers in India as well..?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
what can I say abladabla......there is no accounting for bad tasteπŸ˜‰........whats funny abt these random polls is that they are not the actually representation of the population views.....could be that most of the people asked were armaan fans to begin with.....
sharmili thumbnail
I think thats not true ....cuz Sony had contest whom jassi going to pick....and Purab won that poll by 80%.....maybe they just hit the Arman loving gang so far.....
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I was thinking the same thing, when i watched the program no1 mentioned Samir's name.

Indore ppl chose Pooja from YML for and Ayushman. These two won the awards. I guess Indore viewers don't like the Jassi Serial!πŸ˜•

-Rifhat

yashika thumbnail

hey abladabla, even i saw it. if i remember correctly, only 2 persons said they liked Armaan..out of the 8/9 they asked all across

also, don't forget, at indore, purab was chosen amongst the 4 favourites out of the ten nominations while armaan wasn't. it's a matter of who's asked, where and at what time.

Edited by yashika - 19 years ago
*Anjali* thumbnail
well, maybe Rakshanda Khan has something to do with it.  She's a good buddy of Shilpa Saklani and Apurva Agnihotri and since it's her show, maybe she influenced it πŸ˜‰  B/c remember on Aab Ayega Mazaa, when Samir was on, she was like "Armaan was really popular and now you are too" or something to that effect (don't exactly remember), so maybe she's trying to defend her friend Apurva πŸ˜‰
gelato thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rakshanda is Just a host of Ab Ayega Mazaa. Sony Entertainment is the producer of this serial. We have to agree to the fact that Apurva (Armaan) is the best actor.
abladabla thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmili

I think thats not true ....cuz Sony had contest whom jassi going to pick....and Purab won that poll by 80%.....maybe they just hit the Arman loving gang so far.....

Ya i assume that too..am glad Purab won the poll πŸ‘
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Dont be shocked. In India people love Armaan Suri. But yes the same ppl want Jassi to marry Purab. That doesnt mean they like Purab. Ethically right now Purab seems better.

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

what can I say abladabla......there is no accounting for bad tasteπŸ˜‰........whats funny abt these random polls is that they are not the actually representation of the population views.....could be that most of the people asked were armaan fans to begin with.....

sorry to say ides but you cannot judge ppl this way.. just becoz no one said they like Samir Soni/Purab does not mean they have bad taste. That was really a sad thing to say.