Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: raffuchakkar

u liked it and i do not like the fact that salman screwed up the whole concept of BB and you can see there are others like MB who agree with me on this πŸ˜ƒ

you are entilted to have your opinion and i am entitled to have my own πŸ˜›

Yes, that's what I maintained from the beginning. πŸ˜† I loved Saturday's episode and their dhulaai.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Just a ques - When did Sallu behave rudely with ST last season ? I mean, did I miss anything ?

A sincere ques as I might have forgotten please someone tell me 😳

And I dont think Salman was jerk πŸ₯Ί.. Sat epi rocked for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Just a ques - When did Sallu behave rudely with ST last season ? I mean, did I miss anything ?

And I dont think Salman was jerk πŸ₯Ί.. Sat epi rocked for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manoj Tiwari- my favorite, your dushman. πŸ˜†

Me too. Loved Aapka Salman.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Manoj Tiwari- my favorite, your dushman. πŸ˜†

Me too. Loved Aapka Salman.

\
Oh.. U mean MT ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† No no, he aint my dushman 😳😳 M sure She-T and Em-T's fraandship is atoot and m sure they resolved it after BB πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ST's dushman mera dushman.. And that is Sky ONLY N ONLY SKY 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Yes, that's what I maintained from the beginning. πŸ˜† I loved Saturday's episode and their dhulaai.

fair enough πŸ˜‰ I loved the way sky tried to give back to salman and i hated salman's and BB creatives stupidity to ruin the confidence of contestants that to selectively

raffuchakkar thumbnail

even i could not get the maya memsaab's facts that salman was rude to shweta tiwari he was infact was siding with her more in the fight between ST and dolly

I smell some one are twisitng the facts here (hehehe maya trying to do be the tilli masterπŸ˜†)
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raffuchakkar

fair enough πŸ˜‰ I loved the way sky tried to give back to salman and i hated salman's and BB creatives stupidity to ruin the confidence of contestants that to selectively

Tried? Man he reasoned it all the way- Unlike the gigling school girl sid and the spineless amarπŸ˜‰
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Salman's timing for entry into the show is questionable. Why did Sallu Miyan enter the show when inmates were mostly peaceful?
Why did Salman enter the show when Mahek wasnt around?
Why did Salman enter the show just three weeks prior the finale?

The show was unbearable while PM was IN the house for her first stint. If Salman was SO FED UP with the fights he should have entered then. He definitely didnt enter the show for peace making but had a different agenda this time.

And if he does this being the host of the show then definitely he is a bigger Jerk than Sid or Sky or even spineless Amarr..
raffuchakkar thumbnail

\
Oh.. U mean MT ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† No no, he aint my dushman 😳😳 M sure She-T and Em-T's fraandship is atoot and m sure they resolved it after BB πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ST's dushman mera dushman.. And that is Sky ONLY N ONLY SKY 😑

i still think salman is biggest jerk and arrogant when he called the contestants that you do not have ridd ke haddi (amar rightly gave it back to stupid salman by telling the nation that you need dimaag not riid ki haddi by nominating p*rno bimbo and dahi chor juhi)
even manoj tiwari got offended with salman's by biased opinions regarding the voting between
ashmit and manoj tiwari

this season really does not have players like hrishant and maoj tiwari who can play politics
he was much better player than shweta tiwari πŸ˜›
-Preity-Balbir- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mehak is another big Jerk. Instead doing new films she coming this show