Salman a bigger jerk than Sid and SKY

raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.realbollywood.com/2011/11/bigg-boss-fans-shocked-miffed-salman-khan.html

I just do not like a host crossing the boundaries as a host
salman is killing my favourite reality show in desi television with his bakwas nakras and i see he is bigger jerk and bully than poo bedi and SKy and Sid

i really do not understand how a self respecting person will listen to the crap salman was giving to the contestants they should have walked out they could have said we are playing the game and entertaining people who the F$$k salman to decide whether who likes the show and who likes fights or not Big bad house is famous for fights if he wants to run the show as comedy circus or sooraj bharjatya's films produce them but for heavens sake do not screw the popular show

A HOST SHOULD NOT BE BIASED period

he started to go after Sid to make mehak look good he has no frikking right to abuse another house mate on the show and talk about others aukat he was boasting about his jail period as if has achieved something
SKY should have told him freaking buzz off when he was telling SKY that sanjay will see you outside
what the f$$k is happening here dude
is BB show salman's own show then call it like that and ask his chamchas and chamchis like
mehak and ashmit participate in it
since it is clearly not fair if you piss off salman then you will be kicked out no matter how many people outside likes you

i really did not get why PM just kept quiet when he was bashing her she should have left the show saying that whatever i am doing it is my business (i really hate this chamchagiri of all the contestants)

I repeat the only contestant who did not give a damn and who has the self respect is the
"BUNTY CHOR" ( he was really pissed off and gave a mouthful of galis to salman since salman said bunty the chor and he never mentioned that he was reformed or so)
even he abused sakthi kapoor by saying that i will not invite sakthi to my house big boss is more generous to invite losers like sakthi
sakthi gave a diplomatic answer after coming out that salman should apologize he should have told salman that i do not invite people who kill poor people who sleeps on footpaths and kill animals for joy and abuse the ex-girl friends

if salman is going to finger the show by sending his chamchi mehak again then i will be probably lose interest in the show
i really do not understand why big bad house is becoming like a joke after sallu is hosting
Edited by raffuchakkar - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

don't care if Salman was right or wrong. But certain things were important to be said to the contestants. We have had enough of PM's spare me ... that irrates me and my family members as well ... so no harm in saying that. As for the fights between the others, they are unnecessary and uncalled for. Seems like when they get bored just start picking on each other for no reason and fight.  I have stopped watching this show becoz ppl pick on others for no reason.  One moment they might be quite and the other they will start yelling at each other when nth has happened.

Everyone knows Sky is a bully, if Sky can say to Sid that watch out when u get out of the house ... why can't Salman say the same to Sky.

its high time that someone actually gave them a reality check and said whatever is happening here is not going to well with the audience becoz the fact remains that the show is loosing its TRP becoz of the stupid fights and PM's nautanki. No one in the house talks properly they just yell and shout at each other for the lamest of the things.
taurus27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Think objectively. It is Salman's job as a host to advice and point out the mistakes to the participants. He did not come there to influence voters, the voting was over. And he has given a chance to everyone to redeem themselves and improve their image.

Whether Salman is a jerk or an angel is immaterial, he is not competing for votes, it is Sky and Sid who are participants and thats it period!!!
Mayhemensues thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ur right,he really is d biggest jerk,undisputed fact!!!
cocao thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would say, that we keep on going that what this contestant did today was wrong and was uncalled for and Sky acted like a bully, and the gunda gang is ruling the bigg boss house. Now that we have someone finally showing them a reality check that it's not working and that you guys fight and insult others for no reasons, why are we objecting it, and who else would have done that to them, if the host does it, so what?

The host doesn't just tell them ok your eliminated and have fun for a while, they also need to give them advice be it like how salman did or not. They NEEDED it. And if anyone else would have said it, they would have started fighting with that person.

Plus right now we're all in a state saying that from these housmates no-one deserves to win, so if anyone does go into the final from these lot, they need to change their attitude, so we can say that it was justified that they won, they've all ruined their image, so the winner of Bigg Boss needs to have some decency.

I didn't find it wrong, when I was reading comments on the forum, I though Salman must've taken a big class from Sky and sid, but when I saw the episode, I thought that was needed, it wasn't even as big as it was exaggerated.

Plus, he's right the fun times I rewind and watch, and when Sky does his humour in the limits it's entertaining and really funny, and thats what I would wanna see and most people not them fighting and digging up pasts.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
r u mad or something!

it means ur keen to apart of this mad house

xcuse me but i dont agree with u,!!!

Originally posted by: small_boss5

r u mad or something!

don't Personal Comment
raffuchakkar thumbnail

Originally posted by: small_boss5

r u mad or something!

do not cross u r limits my friend
you do not have to be mad to watch big boss
i am fine if you do not agree with me this is my point of view
for me i want to see fights and hungama with planning and cunning and if some one likes to stop this then make the show scripted and with all sallu's chamcha and chamchis
and for me rona dona serials are big turn off

I am fine if people do not agree with me calling me mad is off limits to anyone
raffuchakkar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonamona

don't Personal Comment

yes i agree with you
getting personal shows the others persons immaturity😉

Originally posted by: raffuchakkar

yes i agree with you