Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Do you want to continue with it? We can try to find a definite conclusion together and maybe others will join in again.

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khota_sikka_sri

Do you want to continue with it? We can try to find a definite conclusion together and maybe others will join in again.

okay sure...but at first we have to find the thread pata nehin woh kahan hein 😆
Minionite thumbnail
Okay. You find it. 😉
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi all. 

@vis I do feel out of place these days on IF. Strange yet true. Firstly I can log in only for limited time as I am not keeping well. When I log in I don't find people interacting. Some would 've told me they would be logged in at a certain time and when I log in then I find they are not there or they may be silent.😕 So there is no more to be done but make a few no type a few lines on a few threads and log out.

Second, discussions as you point out happen when episodes are on and later it is cool and calm. Late night log ins are not possible so there again I miss out.

I am not complaining just telling my experience. Then again as it was earlier people don't acknowledge . Things go on and feeling left out I don't bother many a times to take part or even log in. It 'd be nice if things get warm around here.
debasree04 thumbnail
Hello Mallika...
Check this
GOTW : Khooni Kaun?

We are trying to solve it
Minionite thumbnail
That's another problem Mallika. People are never on at the same time. For me it's the worst because I'm in Canada, so I don't come on until everyone's usually gone.
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😉 I have notices that Sri. You are the only one online when I log in sometimes. Saw the thread. will see how I can join in.
Minionite thumbnail
Yeah. I'll come online as soon as I can so I can catch the people in India.
debasree04 thumbnail
Mujhe itni shaanti bilkul pasand nehin...aisa hoga to mein vi silent ho jaungi...kya yaar sab log baat to karo...😔
Minionite thumbnail
I was reading the GOTW murder case and also trying to work. 😆