Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dasa1 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Update for Wed Mar 15-2006

Part-1

Continuation of yesterday's scene in Adhi's house. Adhi/Kanchana are questioning Anu. Rekha also is standing with Adhi.
Anu gives stammering replies to adhi's questions. Now Adhi asks her why you went in a auto. He says your marriage is fixed with Kishore and how u can do this. Anu looks relieved and looks at Rekha in surprise. Kanchana also comes near Anu and speaks in a affectionate way.Now Rekha asks Adhi whether she can take Anu out. Adhi agrees and Anu comes out.
Anu in Rekha's vehicle. Rekha asks Anu who is that guy. Anu says he is just a friend. Rekha replies that she knows the difference btw a friend and a person who is more than a friend. Now tell me what is he to you. Still Anu sticks to her stand. Now Rekha says she knows that it is Abi's brother. Anu looks at her in alarm. R says she knows about her proposal to Kishore and if she wanted she could have told these things to Adhi but she did not do that because she genuinely likes Anu. Anu looks at her without any expression and Rekha further tells her that u also supported Usha but still I like you and may be all of you people have a wrong impression of me,she says. I am not a bad person, she further said.

Part-2

The most irritating part today

Mapillai with Uma in their room.He is humming a tune and Uma comes and gives him lemon tea. He asks her how is his hair style and moustache. She just says why are u suddenly talking about it. He says some guys on the road were raving about his get up and said they were emulating Cricketer Dhoni's get up but his get up was better according to them. His satisfaction does not last long. Suddenly some voices are heard and a woman's voice is heard shouting Ramachandran's name. They all come out and find that the woman who was seen by bala the previous day was at the door with 2 pettai rowdies. She tells Bala u jumped over the wall and ran away and this bemani (pointing at Mapillai) took money from us and he assured he will fix the deal and he is simply standing here. She tells him to return the money immediately. Mapillai says he has already spent the money.Now uma also joins in and critcises mapillai for behaving in such a nasty way. Bala says why are u behaving in this way, taking money and spoiling the prestige of this house. Uma said luckily father/Ganga are not there otherwise they have to see this sorry scene. Now thw woman gives an ultimatum to Mapillai—either make Bala to come to our house as mapillai or we will ensure that u are not hereas mapillai any more and I give u 7 days time for that. So saying, she leaves along with her gang.
Mapillai just keeps on saying why are u making such a fuss, what have I done that does not happen around the world, he keeps saying.
Finally as Uma talks angrily at him, he says he is also takes salt in his food and he has rosham/manam in ample measure and he will divorce Uma immediately and he will not henceforth step into that house again.

Part-3

Arthi sitting in her room and sundari says she wants to talk to her separately and suggests they go mottai madi for that.
Sundari tells her she is very upset and feeling very insecure. Aarthi asks why—what happened? sundari says in the police station also that day they asked me very bad questions after coming to know that I am 2nd wife and also in front of the ration officers, u told that I am a guest. Aarthi tries to pacify her saying she did not want the truth to the ration officers, otherwise they might harass. She also asks her whether Kala told her to think like this. Sundari says she does not need anyone to help her think.She further says whatever I do, rajesh keeps away from me and however u keep away from rajesh, still he comes towards u only. And recently I found ur behaviour also very strange. Aarthi asks her in what way. sundari nsays when rajesh was injured, u put thailam and got close to him and I did not get a chance---really hilarious dialogue!
Aarthi says how are u talking like this, I only helped him because he was lying injured and so believe me. But now sundari says if you want me to believe you, you should give me a written paper that I am the lawfully wedded wife and you as the 1st wife has willingly performed this marriage.
Aarthi looks stunned.

Edited by dasa1 - 18 years ago
dasa1 thumbnail
Brief Update for Thur Mar 16-2006 (Rekha shows her true colours as predicted in this forum)

-- Sundari says Aarthi shd give a written paper about considering her as the 1st wife for Rajesh and that she only arranged sundari's marriage willingly. Aarthi tells that I never thought you will be so bad. Now sundari says so far I was good, now I am asking for my rights and u are telling me I am bad--what is this?

-- Rekha with her father. Discussion comnes to Anu's marriage and Rekha's dad says he is happy that the marriage is going to happen. Now Rekha says anu is loving abi's bro and so this marriage may not take place. Rekha's dad immediately wants to tell adhi but Rekha now reveals her true colours (rather fast!). She says let them go ahead now and we will expose it at the right time.

-- anu looking at the buddha statue and thinking abt mano.kanchana comes in and anu says if she has to move to mumbai after marriage, she does not want this marriage. she tells kanchana to fix up someone in chennai --can be ordinary,poor also. At the word 'poor" , kanchana gets angry and says forget abt poor people, do you know our status etc. Then she sees the budhha statue and asks anu. anu replies it is from one of her friends. kanchana says it does not look appropriate here and takes it away.

--Aarthi tells sundari she will leave the house. sundari says no need for u to leave. aarthi says she will not take sundari's name as the reason for leaving. Now rajesh comes in and asks why u are leaving. He tries to prevent her from leaving. Kala in the meanwhile comes and tells that let her go --don't stop her. rajesh finally in anger/disgust pushes arthi and says go wherever you want.

Arthi comes out without taking even a hand bag with her and crying as always!

sudhasri thumbnail
Santhy, i think you are referring to all the previous discussion we have been having at this forum since the start aroudn July last year.

If you want to take a look at them, they have been sorted out by updates adn comments. The link to all those pages is at the first post in the first page of this very forum.

Same goes for all the other serials being updated out here
dasa1 thumbnail
Outline for Tue Mar 21-2006 (Not much interesting today)

-- Abhi comes to TC's house and speaks to arthi who tells her why she had to leave her house. Arthi now says she will rather stay in a hostel and does not want to come home because of opposition form mother. TC also says he will fix up something. Abhi wants to punish arvind and TC says he has a plan for that and says not advisable to go to police about that.

-- Loose doctor/mother in abhi's house and karpagam tells them abhi will come soon. she calls abhi and tells her to come early. But abhi goes to bhaskar's house where Narayanan says it is his birthday,may be last birtday and he wants abhi to be with him whole day. abhi agrees reluctantly.

-- doctor starts making some dishes in abhi's house when they are waiting for abhi to come back. Abhi orders a cake for narayanan and then orders food also from outside and Narayanan says after taking food, we will go to temple. Abhi's mobile not working and so her family can't communicate and she is stuck in Bhaskar's house.

dasa1 thumbnail
Update for Wed Mar 22-2006

Temple

UN & family,Abhi are all in temple. Archanai being done for UN. Abhi tells his star,Aswini, correctly and he wonders how. She says you are a very important person and obviously I remember it. After that when they are coming out, UN says let us sit for some time. Now comes another elderly couple who know UN. They say they are seeing Bhaskar and Abhi now only after the marriage and assuming that they bare still together go on to talk in that way. They are happy to see everyone together. They have come from Calcutta and they have the prasadam and kunkum from a kali temple in calcutta and now Bhaskar and abhi are asked to stand together and accept the prasad and kunkum. She asks bhaskar to apply kunkum on abhi. Both Abhi/bhaskar look reluctant but don't want to disappoint the elderly couple.. After they leave, alamelu with her daughter hurries inside and bhaskar stands in a corner. UN says sorry to abhi for what happened and she says she knows it is something which could not be avoided. UN says there are 2 days in his life which he regards as very important—the day abhi came to their house after marriage and today.

TC/Arvind

TC and his rowdy friends wait in the road for arvind. They have blocked the road and soon Arvind comes and demands to know why the road is blocked. TC says u are crossing othe rpeople's paths and asks him what he did yesterday. He says nothing particular and TC asks him why he behaved with Aarthi like that. Arvind tells him you can go and complain to police if you want—u can't do anything to me. TC says he does not want to complain to Police but still he is talking in a civil way only. But arvind now says if u want you can go to any court and ennatha vena kizhi. TC gets angry and says unnaithan kizhikka porom and the gang proceeds to bash up Arvind black and blue. Finally, TC warns him that if you report about this to anyone, you will not survive. Arvind now apologises but looks angrily at the departing gang.

Karpagam's house

Dr.Mahesh/mother still at karpagam's home and mother is very impatient and decides to leave. Anandhi tells them to wait but she says it is late and we will come another day when abhi is at home. In the meanwhile rajendran comes in and karpagam asks him where he had been. He says he was in temple. Now Mahesh/mother leave and Anandhi says where this abhi has gone? Karpagam says abhi told she will come within 30 mts and still she has not come and we don't know whether she got stuck in her office work or something.
Now Rajendran says he did not want to tell in front of the visitors but he can tell now that he saw abhi in temple with bhaskar and his family.Now Anandhi gets very angry and sys this bhaskar and his mother insulted us so much and now because they don't have money and we have money, they want to keep contacts with us. Why this abhi cannot understand this matter. Karpagam says she has seen abhi suffering for so long time and now at least she wants her to be happy with Mahesh. Rajendran,mano also tell their bit with anandhi and finally karpagam tells that if abhi does not agree to the marriage proposal, she will not find me alive.

simi_1 thumbnail
24 Mar 2006

Just a brief till someone posts the update

yestredays episode Abhi agrees to marry DR mahesh

- DR Mahesh goes to kanchana's house to invite them for his engagement ceremony with Abhi

- Kanchana & adhi greet him very well & are excited to see him, till the time he says the girl is Abhi from abhi construction.

- Mahesh says that eshwaran is aware of this(obv only he told about abhi to dr mahesh) but eshwar cuts him off and acts like he just heard the news

- anyway kanchana insults mahesh and sends him out.

- usha stops M and says that she is really happy for him & glorifies abhi's nature to him & asks him to take good care of her, as marriage is the only thing that abhi faced failure

- a drunk rajesh goes to Thuls house and requests thuls to send arti with him cause he does not know why she left him, when all that he did in recent times was to follow her instructions. arti refuses to go, so thuls tells him that in a couple of days he will send arti

- rajesh leaves saying that since thuls is a decent person he is leaving and asks him to bring arti in 2 dya

- dr mahesh finds narayanan & tells him about how he likes abhi , narayanan is disappointed but asks if abhi has accepted this alliance. dr mahesh asks him to find it out from abhi

to be ocntinued Edited by barbie - 18 years ago
simi_1 thumbnail
27 Mar 2006

Rajesh is justifying to sundari & lakalaka about how these 2 are the ones who would have hurt arti , so that is why she is at tuls house.

Lakalaka confuses rajesh and says thuls's job is to split families.

Bhaskar meets adhi,adhi tells bhaskar that he heard that abhi is planning to marry dr mahesh. Bhaskar says abhi would prefer to stay by herself than get married. Adhi advises bhaskar to marry abhi, that way he will become something. He is encouraging bhaskar to get together with abhi. HIs ulterior motive is to make sure that abhi does not get married to dr mahesh. Adhi tells giri, that Dr mahesh is an internationally famous doctor, so abhi will inturn will become very popular, so it is better she stays with bhaskar, this way she will always have mental torture.

A drunk rajesh is stopped by shanthi on the outside of their house. He insults shanthi and tells her about how he knows about her past. He asks her about shanthi's purushan. Arti is listening to everything inside, (how come she is listening), ok after a lot of arguments, she comes out and yells at arti. Rajesh tells about arti about shanthi & tuls. Arti tells her that she knows how to protect herself. She asks him to leave. SHe pushes rajesh away & apologies to shanthi, who is so rude & walks inside 🤢

Mano & his mom go and inform narayanan about abhi's upcoming engagement with dr mahesh, & his mom tells him that abhi only consented casue they all made her consent to it. Bhaskar comes in the middle of the conversation & evesdrops from the outside and leaves before anyone sees him

Simi

simi_1 thumbnail
dasa updates only on wed & thurs days i think

let me see if i remember what i saw

- Shanthi tells Thuls how a drunk rajesh came over to their house and talked dirty. She suggests that Thuls send arti out of their house

- Thuls says he will not give in to such miratals & he will want to resolve arti's issue in a timely way with good results.

- Arti over hears shanti's & thuls conversation & opts to leave the house & go somewhere.

- Thuls says no way , just be patient and go inside, so arti goes inside

- Eshawran is drinking at home, usha finds him and asks him how come he is drinking at home. E says that he is too happy and he is drinking, Usha says if yoru wife finds out all hell will break loose, E says , i know Kanchana does not like me to be happy, & then E explains how abhi deserves everythign & he gives i think a green pattupudavai to usha and asks her to give it to abhi, & requests usha that she should make sure that abhi wears only that pudavai for the engagement, usha is surprised at the way E thinks of Abhi, & promises to deliver the sari, as she is also very ahppty for abhi

- Bhaskar requests his dad to unite him & abhi together. Narayanan asks i had told you this several times, but now u want to marry her, only becasue u cannot stand her marrying someone else, as it hurts your ego 👏 . Bhaskar says he is a changed person now,so he wants to be united with Abhi again in his life & he will take good care of her. He begs his father to be the messenger as he knows that abhi will definiltey listen to Narayanan. Narayanan says NO i cannot do this for you this time. A disappointed bhaskar leaves, leaving a very shattered narayanan crying

simi
dasa1 thumbnail
Update for Wed Mar29-2006

Ganga/TC

Ganga in a hotel reception talking with some person. That guy tells her that we are waiting for the deal to be finalised by you. It is taking too long—what really is happening? Ganga says negotiations are going on, in another 1-2 meetings, it should come through. Now he tries to compliment about her saree saying it is gorgeous, whether it cost more than Rs.10000. She says it cost only Rs.500. Now he says, even if the saree is low priced, you are looking very beautiful,so saying he pats her on the shoulder.The guy then leaves.

TC watches the scene from afar and ganga joins him. TC tells her that we have to visit that site and give our recommendations. Ganga asks why Abhi is not coming? TC says she is busy with the architect and has asked us to have a look. Now TC asks her whether he can ask something to her? She says go ahead. He then asks her about that guy who was just talking with her. She says h is just a businessman for whom she does some deals and she gets some commission. This is a side business for her ,she says. Now TC says the way he was speaking and behaving with you was not looking very nice—he does not seem to be a proper person. Ganga gets angry and says you men are all of the same type—if a woman talks friendly to a man you are automatically assuming the worst way. May be you are jealous of him and that is why you are talking like this—you seem to be possessive of me, she says. When he says he just has concern for her, she says from beginning, I have told u that I don't want any one to feel pity for me and you should also not be possessive about me.

Rajesh/Aarthi

Rajesh in a auto with his colleague drivers singing a melancholy dappanguthu song, when Aarthi comes and says she wants to speak to him personally.
Rajesh gets so glad on seeing her and says he knows that she will surely come back to him and so on..Aarthi asks him why u created such a bad scene in TC's house the other day? TC is a very honourable person and he has helped me and my family a lot and u are hurting me by behaving like that, she says.Rajesh replies that he is behaving like that because of Aarthi onluy. He asks why u left from our house unnecesarily? Did anyone force u to go? If so, please tell me because then I will take care. She says noone forced me to go, I left of my own accord. He then asks her to come back home and he will keep her happy. Aarthi now says if you want to ksep me happy, first keep Sundari happy, and then I will come to your house one day, if u keep sundari first happy. Now she threatens that if instead you try to come behind me and behave like earlier, I will rather die.

Ganga/businessman

Ganga is seen talking to the same businessman she met earlier. He again asks her about the progress of the deal. She says these deals on't come through with just 1 discussion. I am very hopeful of clinching the deal in the next meeting, she says. Now he he is very happy and asks her what is the motivation for her to work so hard? She says it is obviously money. Now he says I am a crorepati and come on visits to India 4-5 times a year and if you give me company and he stresses, in the right way, I will make you also a crorepati. He further asks her do u understand what I am referring to? Ganga just says she perfectly understands what he is telling and does not talk further and starts thinking.

Karpagam

KKK at home and does pooja and starts to leave. She tells Rajendran that she is going to Sharada's house to call for the betrothal. Rajendran asks why u are going there-surely you are going to get some abuses form the person there. She tells him that we cannot ignore relations. Now he says at least let me come and share the abuses being showered on you.
Now in comes Bhaskar. He asks for abhi and KKK says Abhi is busy and she does not know where she is right now. Now Bhaskar asks about the 2nd marriage and says he wants to talk to abhi about that. KKK says what u want to talk to her—what is there to talk—u have already declared in court that u want to divorce her. How much harassment you and your family has done her—at least now I want her to live happily, she says. When he persists on speaking to abhi, she says earlier even I told Abhi several times to live with you and that decision was based on the future of Abhi's sisters and brother and also out of concern for you.also. But now I am thinking about Abhi alone, she says.
Finally she says I don't have any regard for you even as a former son-in-law.
Hearing this, Bhaskar leaves.

dasa1 thumbnail
Update for Thur Mar 30-2006

-- Ganga speaks to TC and tells him that what he said about the foreign businessman turned out to be true. Now TC says he knows her fairly well (even if she does not agree with that, as he says)and he further says she will never forsake her freedom and values for money.Ganga seems to agree with his opinion, but while leaving she just smilingly says don't be too sure about me--may be I might agree to what that guy wants. TC looks perplexed.

--Karpagam with Chittappa and calls him for Abi's betrothal ceremony. He asks how dare u call me for this? What about our family tradition,values etc? He says even for my daughter who was spoiled by a fraud, I have not considered remarriage. Chitthi says Bhaskar himself sought divorce and they are now divorced and so why should not Abi be happy now at least? Karpagam again requests him to come and conduct the function.

--Rajesh with his drinking partner in a hotel. His partner says Aarthi left you because she sfound u are not a suitable person for her. Her sister is now pretty rich, Aarthi also is well educated, you are after all a auto driver--u are not suitable for her and that is why she has gone away from you,he says. What Kala is telling about this is perfectly true. Slowly he convinces Rajesh.

-- Karpagam and chitthi in temple to perform pooja for abhi. When they come out, they meet aarthi. Karpagam keeps a stiff face but chitthi speaks to her and tells her about the betrothal cermony and invites her. Karpagam tells chitthi to tell aarthi that she can come for the function only if she gets due permission from her in-laws for attending the function. Before that she asks aarthi what sort of a super intelligent person you are that will perform 2nd marriage for her own husband.
Watching the scene is Shanti who asks aarthi whether she is not going to tell the real truth to her mother. Aarthi just says now only my mother has started to consider me a little and has even not objected to chitthi inviting me for the function. So I don't want to say something and spoil everything.

--Rajesh comes home fully drunk and sundari welcomes him and serves food to him. He keeps thinking of earlier memories etc and stares at her. Sundari asks him to start eating. Rajesh asks whether you have eaten and Sundari is seen astonished at hearing such a unexpected remark from Rajesh.
Screen freezes on sundari's face