Kolongal

Kolangal Updates March 2006 - Page 3

dasa1 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Update for Thur Mar 30-2006

-- Ganga speaks to TC and tells him that what he said about the foreign businessman turned out to be true. Now TC says he knows her fairly well (even if she does not agree with that, as he says)and he further says she will never forsake her freedom and values for money.Ganga seems to agree with his opinion, but while leaving she just smilingly says don't be too sure about me--may be I might agree to what that guy wants. TC looks perplexed.

--Karpagam with Chittappa and calls him for Abi's betrothal ceremony. He asks how dare u call me for this? What about our family tradition,values etc? He says even for my daughter who was spoiled by a fraud, I have not considered remarriage. Chitthi says Bhaskar himself sought divorce and they are now divorced and so why should not Abi be happy now at least? Karpagam again requests him to come and conduct the function.

--Rajesh with his drinking partner in a hotel. His partner says Aarthi left you because she sfound u are not a suitable person for her. Her sister is now pretty rich, Aarthi also is well educated, you are after all a auto driver--u are not suitable for her and that is why she has gone away from you,he says. What Kala is telling about this is perfectly true. Slowly he convinces Rajesh.

-- Karpagam and chitthi in temple to perform pooja for abhi. When they come out, they meet aarthi. Karpagam keeps a stiff face but chitthi speaks to her and tells her about the betrothal cermony and invites her. Karpagam tells chitthi to tell aarthi that she can come for the function only if she gets due permission from her in-laws for attending the function. Before that she asks aarthi what sort of a super intelligent person you are that will perform 2nd marriage for her own husband.
Watching the scene is Shanti who asks aarthi whether she is not going to tell the real truth to her mother. Aarthi just says now only my mother has started to consider me a little and has even not objected to chitthi inviting me for the function. So I don't want to say something and spoil everything.

--Rajesh comes home fully drunk and sundari welcomes him and serves food to him. He keeps thinking of earlier memories etc and stares at her. Sundari asks him to start eating. Rajesh asks whether you have eaten and Sundari is seen astonished at hearing such a unexpected remark from Rajesh.
Screen freezes on sundari's face

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters