Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago
koolremix,

There is always atleast 1 Mod or GM who is only. You can ask any of the Mods/GMs. They don't have to be II-2 Mods. However, I will still forward your concern to my team members.
innocent_devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess

koolremix,

There is always atleast 1 Mod or GM who is only. You can ask any of the Mods/GMs. They don't have to be II-2 Mods. However, I will still forward your concern to my team members.

Sure!
simple320 thumbnail
so this isn't an april's fools joke? 😭 😭 😭
~Sanam~ thumbnail
this forum is only popular cuz ppl r so active here...y do u want to make it unpopular? no other forum has such rules. and afterall this is not just a viewing website...it's a forum where ppl r "supposed" to post. that's what ppl do in forums... wat else do u expect us to do otherwise? u can't expect ppl to sugar quote everything they say. and wat do u mean by:

If a Mod gave you permission for an extra post, that means you own them 1 favour and must do whatever you are asked to do and whenever.

u can't just tell ppl to do wateva u want! that's not legal!!  Edited by ~Sanam~ - 18 years ago
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ~Sanam~

u can't just tell ppl to do wateva u want! that's not legal!!

No other forums is as bad as this...so that's why there is no such rules at other forums.

No Mod will make you do somethig that's not legal. What they might ask could be if they need someone to help them with contests or game. Just that sort of stuff.

The Mods do so much for this section, I don't think it's to much if they ask a member once in a while for help.

~Sanam~ thumbnail

No other forums is as bad as this...so that's why there is no such rules at other forums.

No Mod will make you do somethig that's not legal. What they might ask could be if they need someone to help them with contests or game. Just that sort of stuff.

The Mods do so much for this section, I don't think it's to much if they ask a member once in a while for help.

believe me there r forums which r much more worse then this one and that's the reason  i joined this forum as it was on of the better ones. and i knw the mods won't ask us to do anything illegal but still it's not good to tell ppl to do wateva u want just cuz u allowed them to make an extra post. ppl come here to get infor abt there fav contestants and write stuff and it's not nice to force them to do wateva. if someone wants to help, it should be on their own will ....and not cuz some mod has ordered them to do so. in my opinoin it's just ridiculous. Edited by ~Sanam~ - 18 years ago
bis_123 thumbnail
   hey it's not fair..... and i wanted to say something that not all the people on the ii forum post bad comments about a memeber or a contestan and just because of one person, you can't just ................i won't even say anything..... indian idol forum was the only forum that i like and now what's this all about? and april fools joke or something!
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
IS THIS FOR REAL?? This is the only forum i like and idol II FORUM IS THE BEST. Through the fan club I came to know so many wonderful people and it was such a stress relief just going through the messages.

Do you really mean when you say that the fan clubs will be closed too ? If there is a genaral topic on Indian Idol II then how are we going to talk about our favorite contestant? Because of the fan club we gather to talk, laugh and joke around but what binds us together is our love for our favorite contestant.Nooooo !!! Today is NOT definitely one of my good days......... 😭   
rupa_sunny thumbnail
one week this section is closed..but what abt video updates? we depend only on that and this monday we have one contestant going out..mods pls clarify whether there will be video updates posted or not?
sensation87 thumbnail
😲 😲 😲 r u serious or is this supposed to be an april fool joke?