Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bis_123 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
😭 ... if it's really a damn april fools joke, then......... 😕 😡 it's the dumbest joke ever! wow.... you can't just close this forum like this..... i know i sud not be sayin alll that but............. 😕 🤢 thhat just not fair! Edited by bis_123 - 18 years ago
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ummmmmmmmmm 👎🏼

im gonna die...and im not even joking!!!

i mean...5 posts a day...thas so not possible!!!

and becuz of certain ppl....why wud u close down the whole section??? why wont u just give warnings to everyone who u think is not following the rules..or bann them rite away....why wud u close this whole section down

there are other sections on these forums who have much more hate threads, more much deconstructive critism than this section.....so why this section?

this better be an april fools joke...i dun see the point in punishing....yes punishing....all members for sum ppl's rong doings

this section will be closed at the end of this week? meaning april 1st naa?? well maybe WE WONT BE AROUND to wish u guyz april fools.....so aprils fools to the whole development team !!!
simple320 thumbnail
seriously..as lame as it sounds..i won't survive for a whole week without Indian Idol...this is soooooo unfair...

Im sorry but this better be a joke, how can u limit members to five posts! There are so many topics here! That is taking away of freedom of discussion

If u have problems with the way things are, i think u shud get rid of the members that are creating problems not change the whole thing

Its not the system that is at fault, its the people. Negative people will always ruin a system! 

and last time i checked the II2 forum was one of the best areas of the forum! Members from SRGMP used to come in ehre and tell us they think we are pretty good and accept criticism........I think we ALL are confused
Edited by Shawn89 - 18 years ago
bis_123 thumbnail
😭 noooooo! better not close this forum! 😭
checks thumbnail
hey mods....
plz say this is early April fool.....plz....

peace (wont be possible if u close even for a week)
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rupa_sunny

one week this section is closed..but what abt video updates? we depend only on that and this monday we have one contestant going out..mods pls clarify whether there will be video updates posted or not?

All video updates will be posted once the section is re-opened. We are stilling figuring stuff out, which is why we are not closing this section until the end of the week.

bis_123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princess

All video updates will be posted once the section is re-opened. We are stilling figuring stuff out, which is why we are not closing this section until the end of the week.

😕
mans thumbnail
Mods dont mind but I think April is starting soon so good Idea to make April fool to all Idol members 😛
checks thumbnail
Mods..kahdo ki ye jhooth hai!!
pleaze....

peace ya no peace !! Aapko kya fark padta hai - aap to mods hai naa 😛 Edited by checks - 18 years ago