Indian Idol 6

Indian Idol 2 - To be closed for a week

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago

Hello All!!

I am here to inform you all that India Forums Development Team has been getting many PMs regarding this section. There has been complaints that there is too much chatting going on here, a lot of personal attacks, rude language. Basically, this section is a total mess.

The II-2 Moderators/Viewbies tried their level best to keep everything in control; however, all their hard work is going doing the drain, as no one is listening.

Therefore, to show you guys that we really do mean business, we are closing this section for a whole week. The section will be closed at the end of this week.

The section will be re-opened with the following rules:

• All the current fan clubs will be trashed.
  • No more fan clubs will be allowed.
  • A member can only make 5 posts per day in II-2. If they fail to follow, warning level will be increased by 20%.
  • You can only post positive comments about II-2.
  • You must send a PM to get permission if you want to make more than 5 posts per day. You would have to explain why you want to post more, and if the Mod thinks it's a good reason, you will be allowed to post 6.
  • If a Mod gave you permission for an extra post, that means you own them 1 favour and must do whatever you are asked to do and whenever.

These are just few of the rules. More will be added soon. We are having a discussion regarding this, do not be suprise if some of your friends are banned when the section re-opens.

Thank you,

Princess,

India Forums Development Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shakstar thumbnail

nooo!! omg!! closed for a whole week 😭 😵 plzzzzz dont do this!! 😭

cant we have atleast 10-15 msgs a day plzzzzzzzz? 😭😕

Edited by Shakstar - 18 years ago
monkeylovvver92 thumbnail
omg! this is sooo sad!!! 😭 😭 😭
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Nice try 😳 😆 for April fool 😉 😆

Gr8 work princess....👏👏

Edited by sumesh - 18 years ago
simple320 thumbnail
nooooooo...this is not good...how will i survive for 1 whole week without II2?....noooooooo plz plz plz don't do this to us... 😭
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: chukkna

How will you keep a track??? Will I be logged out once I cross my 5 posts?

No, you will not be logged out, as you can still post on other parts of India Forums. We are upgrading our system, so it will keep track how many post each member makes in each section. This would also be helpful for us to keep a track of the top 100 Addict.

cool water thumbnail
what?? is this for april fools?? 😆 😆 😆
Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
please don't close this section. it was because of indian idol that i joined IF.
i don't want to go back to desi-forumz.com because it is not organized and appealing like IF.
IF is the best forum that is why i joined it and i spend my time usually in II section.

thanks.
innocent_devil thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Princess

Hello All!!

I am here to inform you all that India Forums Development Team has been getting many PMs regarding this section. There has been complaints that there is too much chatting going on here, a lot of personal attacks, rude language. Basically, this section is a total mess.

The II-2 Moderators/Viewbies tried their level best to keep everything in control; however, all their hard work is going doing the drain, as no one is listening.

Therefore, to show you guys that we really do mean business, we are closing this section for a whole week. The section will be closed at the end of this week.

The section will be re-opened with the following rules:

• All the current fan clubs will be trashed.
  • No more fan clubs will be allowed.
  • A member can only make 5 posts per day in II-2. If they fail to follow, warning level will be increased by 20%.
  • You can only post positive comments about II-2.
  • You must send a PM to get permission if you want to make more than 5 posts per day. You would have to explain why you want to post more, and if the Mod thinks it's a good reason, you will be allowed to post 6.
  • If a Mod gave you permission for an extra post, that means you own them 1 favour and must do whatever you are asked to do and whenever.

These are just few of the rules. More will be added soon. We are having a discussion regarding this, do not be suprise if some of your friends are banned when the section re-opens.

Thank you,

Princess,

India Forums Development Team

HI if this is an April Fool joke its fine!! but if not! I have a complaint!
Look at the BOLD FACE on top in your msg!

Ok you have written that you should post only 5 msgs! and if you want to post more you should PM the MOD! What if the Mods are NOT ONLINE..so we have to wait for their answer! And when they reply.! The topic  would be over! There are certain times when a certain topic is really HOT for that moment .....and when we come back the next day ..everyone has forgotten about the topic! SO i think you should  THINK about that POST and update it!
Edited by koolremix - 18 years ago
~Sanam~ thumbnail

oh no!!!!!

Edited by ~Sanam~ - 18 years ago